Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have thought LE would be very aware of all the comments questioning JS's inconsistencies in her interviews ,so would have said something by now if they were not investigating her. If it was just SS I also think the timeline would be clear by now.
In my experience following true crime cases, it's pretty rare the investigating agency ever comes out and says anything other than "due to the ongoing investigation, we cannot comment on that, at this time" or words to that effect.

Do they sometimes make a statement that so-and-so is not considered a suspect or POI? Yes, they sometimes do. More often, they say absolutely nothing. In fact in many, many cases that we've all followed here in recent years, if they say anything at all, they issue statements about ignoring the vile, rampant rumors on social media, and to ignore anything unless it comes directly from them.

Two cases that immediately come to mind are Debbie Collier and Heidi Broussard. Folks here were almost 100% convinced DC's daughter was somehow involved, and that HB's fiance' was too. LE never came out with statements in their favor, yet it turned out both were in fact victims, and had nothing to do with the crimes.

jmo

Case: 2024 CF 000632
Stephan Michael Sterns
DOB 4/25/1986

Charges List:

1SEXUAL BATTERY ON CHILD UNDER 12 (794.011 2)
2SEXUAL BATTERY ON CHILD UNDER 12 (794.011 2)
3SEXUAL BATTERY ON CHILD UNDER 12 (794.011 2)
4SEXUAL BATTERY ON CHILD UNDER 12 (794.011 2)
5SEXUAL BATTERY ON CHILD UNDER 12 (794.011 2)
6SEXUAL BATTERY ON CHILD UNDER 12 (794.011 2)
7SEXUAL BATTERY ON CHILD UNDER 12 (794.011 2)
8SEXUAL BATTERY ON CHILD UNDER 12 (794.011 2)
9SEXUAL BATTERY WITH A CHILD 12-18 (FAMILIAL/CUSTODIAL AUTHORITY) (794.011 8b)
10SEXUAL BATTERY WITH A CHILD 12-18 (FAMILIAL/CUSTODIAL AUTHORITY) (794.011 8b)
11SEXUAL BATTERY WITH A CHILD 12-18 (FAMILIAL/CUSTODIAL AUTHORITY) (794.011 8b)
12SEXUAL BATTERY WITH A CHILD 12-18 (FAMILIAL/CUSTODIAL AUTHORITY) (794.011 8b)
13SEXUAL BATTERY WITH A CHILD 12-18 (FAMILIAL/CUSTODIAL AUTHORITY) (794.011 8b)
14LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS MOLESTATION (800.04 5b)
15LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS MOLESTATION (800.04 5b)
16LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS MOLESTATION (800.04 5b)
17LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS MOLESTATION (800.04 5b)
18LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS MOLESTATION (800.04 5b)
19LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS MOLESTATION (800.04 5b)
20LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS MOLESTATION (800.04 5b)
21UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5)
22UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )
23UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )
24UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )
25UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )
26UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )
27UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )
28UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )
29UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )
30UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )
31UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )
32UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )
33UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )
34UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )
35UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )
36UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )
37UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )
38UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )
39UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )
40UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )
41UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )
42UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )
43UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )
44UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )
45UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )
46UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )
47UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )
48UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )
49UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )
50UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )
51UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )
52UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )
53UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )
54UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )
55UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )
56UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )
57UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )
58UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )
59UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )
60UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )

Every line depicts 10+images.

I think we should tap the brakes here.

I was initially confused myself, but it gives a list that includes child younger than 5, but other options that aren’t related to that age. So I don’t think this means there’s another child.

…and the content of at least one image contains one or more of the following: a child who is younger than the age of five, sadomasochistic abuse involving a child, sexual battery involving achild, sexual bestiality involving achild, or any movie involving achild, regardless of length and regardless of whether the movie contains sound.
So you think that the 500ish images/videos are all of M? I guess I was hoping he was watching/saving CP of unknowns.

Did he EVER have pants on, omg.

Counts 1 through 8 are “Capital” offenses.

Counts 21 through 60 involve CSAM that he was in possession of (involving a child under 5 among other things.). This doesn’t mean he necessarily produced the material. imo

Gross. SS is a cloven-hooved beast from the depths of hell!!

I certainly hope there aren’t current or former Disney coworkers involved in SS’s CSAM material exchanges or distribution. IDK what the solution is to the child predator to Disney pipeline problem, but there has to be some way to keep these people from being hired there over and over again. How can they further vet employees who don’t have a criminal history?
They can't. That's the problem.
These evil men are drawn to careers, hobbies and professions that put them directly in contact with children.
If they haven't been caught yet, there's no way to screen them out.

They don't necessarily have to know cause and manner of death in order to release the body to a funeral home. They will have done a complete autopsy and investigation,
but if there is any evidence that drugs may have been involved in her death (to sedate her, for example), the death certificate would read 'pending toxicology' until the tox screens come back. It can take up to 6 weeks or so for toxicology results to be available in my experience, and then they will update the death certificate if the tox results show something significant.
Source: I'm a retired Florida funeral director who has worked with this medical examiner's office countless times.
Bumping your post @Hestia's Fire to thank you for clearing up that question that seems to be on the minds of the members here.

Do toxicology samples include hair to determine if MS had been drugged over the past months? I read that they take blood from various parts, tissue samples, urine, stomach contents. I understand we might have to wait several more weeks for the tox results.

Interesting. Not all results are conclusive in every case.
"At the end of the [TV crime] show, they don't say it's an indeterminate cause of death," he says. But in real life? "Two to five percent of deaths are indeterminate," Robin says, citing forensic literature.

So you think that the 500ish images/videos are all of M? I guess I was hoping he was watching/saving CP of unknowns.

Agree with massguy ...I think all are of M cos the pics dates seem to coincide with the dates he is charged with the deeds in the first 20 counts ...offhand ... disgusting pig

Those of you who can hold out for JS being completely unaware and innocent....you're just a nicer person or different somehow than me, I think. You really are.

If this was something that happened a few times, OK.

But hundreds of images over years? She lived with him on and off for many years, right? Am I wrong to assume from the dates in this new information this also includes during the pandemic and the lockdowns when you would assume at times all 3, and possibly even more people depending on who was living in that condo, would have been home at the same time?

I'm just flabbergasted.

He had that amount of disgusting stuff on his devices, and I think we're reasonably sure a lot, if not all, of it is MS how do you not know? Even if you're not someone who snoops, how do you not accidentally walk in on it either happening or him watching it or pick up his phone by mistake or something?

Just unreal....

Poor child...or likely, poor children.
I really do not think it is anything at all to do with anyone being nice or not. We are on a site called Websleuths and so are looking at different scenarios and the evidence in front of us. We have been examining the words spoken and actions spoken about by individuals in interviews combined with information from LE.
We are not basing our theories on unregulated gossip.
I do not consider myself or any one else less of a person for questioning JS's involvement.

I think all the sex acts described were of M, but I'm totally open to him possessing images/videos of abuse perpetrated by others. In fact, I'd be shocked if he didn't.

There's just no way of knowing if that aspect of the indictment pertains to that or not.

I think all the sex acts described were of M, but I'm totally open to him possessing images/videos of abuse perpetrated by others. In fact, I'd be shocked if he didn't.

There's just no way of knowing if that aspect of the indictment pertains to that or not.
Think those are M too ? As the dates seem to coincide with the first 20 counts dates no ?
He's a disgusting pig

Do toxicology samples include hair to determine if MS had been drugged over the past months? I read that they take blood from various parts, tissue samples, urine, stomach contents. I understand we might have to wait several more weeks for the tox results.
Yes, I believe they would take hair samples along with various fluid and tissue samples, but I'm not a forensic expert so that's just MOO.

Because all the sites are overwhelmed right now, I will summarize the evidence in the Information doc released by the clerk today (WARNING: THIS IS GRAPHIC) but this does not detail the CSAM charges, just the battery abuse dates, as the others are spans.

Mods, please delete if not allowed.

1710269553247.png

Last edited:
This file has all the new things on the clerk's website today.

1. is the website
2. is the arraignment notice
3. is the information (and longest doc)

(warning: the information document is nsfl, very graphic)
ETA: Try this link if that doesn't work: Filebin | 84crzkqp8ii034r7
Everything is getting overloaded quickly!
Ugh. I knew all of this would eventually be brought to light, but still wasnt prepared enough for it. Poor Maddie. This world is so cruel. I hope that sicko gets exactly what he deserves and more.

I really do not think it is anything at all to do with anyone being nice or not. We are on a site called Websleuths and so are looking at different scenarios and the evidence in front of us. We have been examining the words spoken and actions spoken about by individuals in interviews combined with information from LE.
We are not basing our theories on unregulated gossip.
I do not consider myself or any one else less of a person for questioning JS's involvement.
Exactly. Initially I was merely suspicious of her account based on that interview, but it wasn't to the level where I was sold on her involvement. When we heard she lied to law enforcement about when she last saw her daughter, that's when that mere suspicion changed from if she was involved, to the extent to which she was involved. You've got to follow the facts, and sometimes they aren't pretty.

I almost hate to ask/mention, but there also isn't anything that prevents LE from adding more charges relating to SS abusing MS?

What if all of this is just from SS phone.....

I've never really followed a case like this one with so many charges etc coming in. Horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl