Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just going through the new 36 page document. Count one was June of 2019, and that’s just the beginning.
So the first evidence they seem to have of him being a pedo is June 2019. And that’s only what they know they can prove. Even if they didn’t go back further no doubt he didn’t just wake up in June of 2019 and decide to start taking / viewing or possibly sharing csam. Was Maddie his only victim? Big doubt.

I counted 40 and from another poster saying at least 390, I'm guessing it might be 40. Not gonna re-count, but more than enough to not just cook his goose, but to carve and serve it.
snipped for focus

May have already been replied to as I’m catching up - but the 40 is the number of counts of having 10 or more images.

So the first evidence they seem to have of him being a pedo is June 2019. And that’s only what they know they can prove. Even if they didn’t go back further no doubt he didn’t just wake up in June of 2019 and decide to start taking / viewing or possibly sharing csam. Was Maddie his only victim? Big doubt.
Yes. I don’t see anything earlier than that. I think the abuse began back when the relationship did, and one can only hope that their relationship began around the date of that first count.

I think that’s unlikely…

I imagine the site will be overloaded for awhile. I’m hoping for someone to post the highlights cause I don’t think I can stomach reading it.
It’s basically a longer version of what we’ve already seen, with each count for an act of abuse possessing a date and a general description of the act.

The later charges have a date range as they are for the *advertiser censored* aspect.

SS comes across to me as such a screaming weirdo deadbeat. Her mother JS is bipolar. MS was evaluated for multiple issues herself. Did the professionals evaluating MS look at her home life and think it was just fine or ?

SS is definitely not someone I would be thrilled about to have as a "father figure" to any young kid I care about, even before we know about the SA or the other disgusting stuff his friends revealed. No stable job, no assets, the weird childish toy obsessions, the drug use, moving back and forth to mommy & daddy and then having his own room so he can be "close" to MS even when not in a relationship with JS? Alarm bells, loud and clear especially where JS has bipolar that she herself says "kicks her butt."

People have very low standards for what is normal and acceptable.
Just the no job alone is enough for me to be in interested lol

I cannot access the site (unsure if it's a Canadian thing or a traffic thing) but I'm wondering if the document indicates if Maddie was the only victim? My guess would be no, he'd also have downloaded garbage from garbage sites.
It doesn’t say but from the context I think they’re all related to Maddie. I do think it’s likely that there are other victims but I see nothing here to that effect.

And it’s likely a traffic thing. It took several minutes for it to load for me.

Sorry for serial posts:

Another thought as a mom with regard to JS being innocent:

You are the one who normally drops off your daughter. You're not dropping her off today, AND she is being dropped off almost an hour early to "hang out." You know she is forgetful and you;re not even sure she knows her own address.

Wouldn't you make DAMN SURE, at minimum, your daughter has her cellphone? And ask her to text you or call to let you know she made it to school ok?
right...no lifeline for Madeline despite her forgetfulness, has ADHD, 'she says suffers' from anxiety, was re-evaluated for autism but she does not have it, just has some tendencies, "I dont think she would know her own address."

BUT, JS says:

socially, she's pretty great <---her words. o_O

obviously, she wasnt doing great. apparently, JS is quick to talk about Madeline's challenges but doesnt offer any insight as to how she assisted her. as you pointed out, making sure her phone is with her, should be part of a daily routine when she leaves the home.

wondering if anyone, friends or family, knew something was really 'off' with Madeline's behaviour, someone who witnessed a significant change in her, not the usual puberty angst. this abuse is shown to have happened several years prior. possibly before that and was continuing up to her death.

its difficult for me to believe JS did not know about it. Im wondering if Madeline had at one point, something that presented in her female region and/or mouth that went unreported by the mother, but was able to be treated outside of a medical consult. or something that could have been misdiagnosed for example as her having poor hygiene and explained away by the mother somehow.

MOD REQUEST:

There is some discussion on this thread about JS having bipolar disorder. Has this been confirmed anywhere? If so, please provide a link. If not, that discussion will be removed as rumor.

Thanks!

Knitty,

It’s basically a longer version of what we’ve already seen, with each count for an act of abuse possessing a date and a general description of the act.

The later charges have a date range as they are for the *advertiser censored* aspect.
Thank you for that. After the original affidavit I’m glad I didn’t read.

After imagining the worst about SS, seems it was even worse than the worst. I know it’s been said they’re taking their time before pressing murder charges, but it still seems unusual to me that they haven’t said anything else to indicate how she died or who they did it. Do y’all think that means they’re still investigating who actually killed her or they’re just waiting until they press formal charges?

I will say at this point considering the amount of charges against him and the history it seems unlikely in my mind that JS was oblivious. One would hope she was, but five years and no awareness of what was going on? That seems crazy to me.

MOD REQUEST:

There is some discussion on this thread about JS having bipolar disorder. Has this been confirmed anywhere? If so, please provide a link. If not, that discussion will be removed as rumor.

Thanks!

Knitty,
I do not have the link, but JS admits it on her FB, she posts about having it on Bipolar Disorder awareness day or month

MOD REQUEST:

Thanks!

Knitty,
The only confirmation is a photo JS posted on her own social media about mental health awareness and her own struggle with bipolar disorder. She confirmed it herself with that image, but it’s social media so it hasn’t been linked here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay