Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways, Florida has proven to be tougher on this kind of offender
And getting tougher. I just read through this article and watched the video:

I wonder if SS’s charged met SA Andrew Bain’s criteria for the new Violent Crimes Unit, thus triggering the speedy trial date? Not saying it won’t get pushed back, but Bain seems to be on crime street sweeper mode…so far it appears he’s really turned the office ship around.

I wonder if the murder charges for MS will also fall under the Violent Crimes Unit criteria?

How long after Maddie was thought to be dead in SS car was it before mom appeared on cam in the news? Did she look exhausted? I didn’t think she did in the interviews I saw that she gave from her home.
She gave a Telemundo 31 interview that night also ( same clothes) she looked panicked to me, just as any mother would be I suppose.

Court TV episode with video of the garbage area and the cameras. also first time I've heard that madeline was partially visible in the front seat of the car at the garbage area. so that might clear up where she came from that morning.

JS' mom said in early telemundo interviews that stephan didnt live there and he just came up for ... she didnt know why? JS said SS picked Maddi up from home, she also told her mother that,( as per Telemundo interview) the investigative journalist in this above video said all 3 stayed at that address. If he did live there it almost makes you wonder if JS was hiding that from her family? were JS and her mom ok? maybe thats why she didnt go to the party? (reporter starts at about 23 min in) she says some new stuff.

Last edited:
...also first time I've heard that madeline was partially visible in the front seat of the car at the garbage area....
1710922396589.png...1710923118835.png1710922544511.png1710922487063.png
There's a camera pointed right at the Dumpster area. Camera galore in the whole complex.

Didn't have time to watch the whole episode, but thanks for posting it. Can you find the minute mark when you heard front seat? I've heard front seat before, but in this video I heard back seat. Did he say that in error? Wait, so, he discarded items in the dumpster first with MS in either the front or back seat, then was caught on camera again and had moved her within the car? (It's late and my bedtime, but I want to watch it tomorrow.)

13:58 dead in back seat

SS is *insert your favorite words of choice* and has parents who have allegedly paid to cover for him in the past. As far as we can see, he never behaved as an adult. I would expect to see every possible effort made to evade responsibility and shift blame here.

Court TV episode with video of the garbage area and the cameras. also first time I've heard that madeline was partially visible in the front seat of the car at the garbage area. so that might clear up where she came from that morning.

JS' mom said in early telemundo interviews that stephan didnt live there and he just came up for ... she didnt know why? JS said SS picked Maddi up from home, she also told her mother that,( as per Telemundo interview) the investigative journalist in this above video said all 3 stayed at that address. If he did live there it almost makes you wonder if JS was hiding that from her family? were JS and her mom ok? maybe thats why she didnt go to the party? (reporter starts at about 23 min in) she says some new stuff.
SS was at the party though, and I am 99% certain the party was at grandmother's house? This is gleaned from watching the GH and Court TV interviews, there have been so many I am not sure which one(s) at this point.

Edited to add: and in JS Telemundo interview, SS is seen in the small family cluster with the grandmother, and I believe the aunt and JS. They're all standing off the side of the road near an SUV, talking.

SS is SUCH A MORON! Really!

I wish he had been caught before MS died....I don't understand how he got away with this crap for years. He's an idiot.
There’s also cameras as the front and back entrance. I imagine LE is pouring through a looooot of video. I’m also interested in video from when MS allegedly was taken home…

Can you find the minute mark when you heard front seat? I've heard front seat before, but in this video I heard back seat.
25:15.
. If you rewind about 10-15 sec before, you can hear her say Investigators were careful not to say she was definitively deceased at 7:35, because she was only partially visible due to camera angles.

Last edited:
SS was at the party though, and I am 99% certain the party was at grandmother's house? This is gleaned from watching the GH and Court TV interviews, there have been so many I am not sure which one(s) at this point.

Edited to add: and in JS Telemundo interview, SS is seen in the small family cluster with the grandmother, and I believe the aunt and JS. They're all standing off the side of the road near an SUV, talking.
This reporter says at a family's house and SS was there, but I think it was at grandma's house too. If we could find a pic of her backyard? Do we need to though? Will it matter, now that we know she was seen in the vehicle at 7:35? now there's nothing to say she was anywhere else but home.

Last edited:
The garbage is outside the gates, he told investigators he needed to return to the complex because he forgot his key fob, he needed it for the gated entrance obviously, but then how did he get out?? This I'm just counting as a lie or it opens up Pandora's box.
timestamp 24:04

Last edited:
Knowing where the party was might not matter as much as knowing about the excuse he gave to investigators about needing to return because he forgot his key fob, needed it for the gated entrance obviously, but then how did he get out?? This Im just counting as a lie or it opens up Pandora's box and I don't want to go there.

Wftv investigative reporter shannon butler has much more info to share on this video. Trying to piece these bits and pieces together is just getting more confusing....JMO

The garbage is outside the gates, he told investigators he needed to return to the complex because he forgot his key fob, he needed it for the gated entrance obviously, but then how did he get out?? This I'm just counting as a lie or it opens up Pandora's box.
From my own experience only, the gated communities that I’ve visited in Florida have automatic sensors on the exit gates that don’t require a fob, so visitors, USPS, delivery trucks, etc. can leave without waiting for clearance.

However, to get in, you might need a fob, or need to punch in a code, or have a guard open the gate - all depending on how the community gate is set up.

her second interview, the trembling..off and on. she begins telling the same account but stops...she adds "Im not sure what I am allowed to share". (???)
Shortened for focus. Bolding was OP's (and what I'm focusing on)

IMO what she meant by what she was allowed to tell... was what storyline SS gave her to stick to. All MOO

From my own experience only, the gated communities that I’ve visited in Florida have automatic sensors on the exit gates that don’t require a fob, so visitors, USPS, delivery trucks, etc. can leave without waiting for clearance.

However, to get in, you might need a fob, or need to punch in a code, or have a guard open the gate - all depending on how the community gate is set up.
That's the thing, many things end up having a reasonable explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine