Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is SS whinging about? He doesn't get a blankie? Cry me a river. That guy driving him is far too nice.

PS--wth The guy is talking about his KID with SS?? Wow. Just wow. Maybe they're supposed to chat to him to see if he says anything, but just yuck.

What is SS whinging about? He doesn't get a blankie? Cry me a river. That guy driving him is far too nice.

PS--wth The guy is talking about his KID with SS?? Wow. Just wow. Maybe they're supposed to chat to him to see if he says anything, but just yuck.
he needed a lozenge b/c his core body temperature was 1 degree lower than normal from sleeping on a concrete floor with a roll of toilet paper as a pillow and nothin else. He must think he's the princess from the princess and pea. The nerve to even mention it.

Last edited:
Link to video mentioned above - update from Florida State Attorney

I brought this over from poster @AnyNameIWish , I think it was posted on wrong thread. At Any can you also link the video you had? Thanks
Thank you! Sorry, on mobile and I was on my lunch. This is the really brief interview with the state attorney. This is the guy who will also have to deal with the whole accidental post on Instagram of the pic of MS' body when it was found... he's got a LOT on his plate right now.

Last edited:
Since LE has stated they're not releasing all known information on this case, I'm essentially spinning my wheels here, but I'm getting the strong impression that SS made the CSAM himself and JS was in no way involved in its production.

Per this older, previously-posted MSM article, SS was initially arrested Feb. 28 on the initial CSAM charges, and 60 more charges were filed March 12. No doubt he was arrested right off because a) even one charge was enough for an arrest, b) LE knew they could file more charges later if necessary, and c) he was a flight risk and a danger to other minors and could reoffend. By the same token, if JS had been involved, you'd think she'd have been arrested alongside him for the exact same reasons.

In other words, it may be safe to assume that a) there's no evidence that another person was holding the phone/camera when the CSAM was filmed and SS either held it himself or propped it up; b) nobody else's voice appears in the CSAM video; c) nobody else appears on camera. One would think that if someone else was involved, they'd either be arrested by now or LE would be requesting help identifying their image and/or voice.
we just dont know what if any knowledge JS had as far as the abuse. or if she had suspicions she chose to perhaps ignore FOR YEARS. we dont know what family members told LE of their perceptions of the relationship with JS, SS and Madeline as a unit.

we dont know if Madeline told anyone once she turned 12, for instance. seems to me a planned milestone 13th birthday and her mother isnt there indicates to me something was amiss...

perceptions are one thing, but over the years if there were suspicions and family/friends expressed it to JS, she could deny conversations.

for sure if JS participated in the abuse, she would have been arrested. she has not been.

regarding Madeline's whereabouts, SS and JS that nite and morning are the pieces that are missing.

There is now dashcam / bodycam video that has been released of SS being transfered to Osceola county on 3/1/24 @ around 0910am... are we allowed to discuss? (He chats with the Sheriff a little.)

Last edited:
Would like to delete ⬆️ but cannot. It has been posted already, the dashcam video from 3/1/24. (I was not sure what is allowed/not allowed)

The Sheriff is teaching a master class here. It's quite amazing. The Sheriff mentions he "puts medicine in orange juice" since his "kid" (he refers to child as a HE) doesn't like to take medicine. MOO, I think this was stated to initiate some sort of response from SS.

Would like to delete ⬆️ but cannot. It has been posted already, the dashcam video from 3/1/24. (I was not sure what is allowed/not allowed)

The Sheriff is teaching a master class here. It's quite amazing. The Sheriff mentions he "puts medicine in orange juice" since his "kid" (he refers to child as a HE) doesn't like to take medicine. MOO, I think this was stated to initiate some sort of response from SS.
Where is this video please? I can't seem to locate it here. Thanks.

[...]
The District Nine Medical Examiner's Office says her autopsy can't be released because she's a minor whose death was related to an act of domestic violence, and is therefor confidential and exempt from release.
[...]

Hopefully this puts any suicide speculation to rest for good.

[...]
The District Nine Medical Examiner's Office says her autopsy can't be released because she's a minor whose death was related to an act of domestic violence, and is therefor confidential and exempt from release.
[...]

It actually makes me feel slightly more convinced that this was a suicide. Particularly the "related to domestic violence" part.

<modsnip>... new body cam footage posted today of Stephan Sterns in a police car.<modsnip>
Thanks for posting this!
Poor SS had to sleep on the floor with toilet paper as a pillow.
The sheriff is trying to establish rapport with SS with general chit-chat.
The sheriff obviously knows the camera is rolling.
How do these rides get shared with media? Does the sheriff department sell them?
Wondering if people have some sort of right to privacy until proven guilty?
Just curious, even though we know he's guilty of awful crimes...
MOO

[...]
[...]

Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member