Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is true, as the friends of SS said in the Grey Hughes interviews that JS and SS again, had a "kinky sex life" and "JS did things no one else would do", then this REALLY makes you question WHY JS would think it was "normal" for SS to go "snuggle" MS to sleep, alone in another bedroom?

I mean, inappropriate enough to send your daughter to sleep alone with your boyfriend, but knowing he is into who knows what? And it has to be fairly extreme, I think? This goes so far beyond JS being "naive" or "manipulated" IMO.

JS knew and was involved.

Nothing else has ever made any sense to me, and the more we learn, the less hope I have of JS not being aware/involved.
That’s a really good point. I hadn’t put two and two together.

Although I’m also just now realizing, what If Stephan told them he was talking about Jen in those stories but he wasn’t? Like he wanted to brag about what he did to Maddie and had to make it socially acceptable.

I am not expecting charges against the mother any time soon, if ever. I suspect she's in some type of facility receiving treatment for her mental health. That usually means she inaccessible to everyone, possibly even LE.

It isn't that I don't think she's guilty of something. In so many cases, per my friend who's an attorney, it's not about what's right or wrong, its about what you can prove in a court of law.

I thought JS was a reservationist with Disney World. That would mean she was in a call center, based on the comments from JS & SS stating "waiting for her to get home." Those centers run 24/7 so they can handle worldwide calls.I can't provide a source but that was something I read way back in the beginning. JMO

As a full time employee, she had benefits, specifically in-patient mental health benefits. It would be prudent to take advantage of those benefits at a time like this. Not only for her to get treatment but for her own safety. The court of public opinion is brutal and she has no where to hide. JMO

If JS was working beyond the hours MS needed after school care, she had to have routine child care providers until age 12 per law. It doesn't sound like SS was the normal routine carer due to their intermittent relationship. It was probably JSs mother due to close proximity, unless MS was visiting her father. JMO
Agree with this. Unless they can prove she knew about the abuse (difficult to do), or that she explicitly knew and/or aided SS in covering up Maddie’s death, they’re not going to take her to court. There’s no point in pressing charges if they don’t have tangible evidence that would hold up in a court of law.

Regarding “we got the call” I thought they received an automated call from the school about Maddie’s absence around 6pm. I think they might have already heard back from the teacher by email by then iirc.
well he explains it as in the call came much earlier, thats what he told police anyway he was waiting for jen to come home and thats when "we" ( him and his 3 personalities) got the call , another story, another attempt to dodge a bullet thats formed as a question.

I think @LetsSolvIt is saying they could add the second charge at a later date (if needed). I think they'd be obligated to announce another murder charge if it's warranted? For the sake of justice. MOO.
It’s up to the state attorney’s discretion whether or not to bring charges - if he’s already going to get life without parole or the death penalty, I can see them withholding that information.

well he explains it as in the call came much earlier, thats what he told police anyway he was waiting for jen to come home and thats when "we" ( him and his 3 personalities) got the call , another story, another attempt to dodge a bullet thats formed as a question.
Right, it still doesn’t fit in with his story.

That’s a really good point. I hadn’t put two and two together.

Although I’m also just now realizing, what If Stephan told them he was talking about Jen in those stories but he wasn’t? Like he wanted to brag about what he did to Maddie and had to make it socially acceptable.
When SS told the friend (Frank, I think?) he had a "spicy Latina", I do think he was referring to MS. He was apparently"off with JS when he said this.

ok DBM...I don't think the sources are approved for what I see now. I found it when looking up ex friend of SS. I do not see her mentioned on GH or those channels. Just random ones. So caution needed.

Last edited:
I will try and find. Understand if needs to be removed, others can also look up ex GF of SS for the woman he dated before JS if needed/or if it is not one of the approved interviews. There has been so much here, I'm starting to forget what is what lol

Last edited:
We (meaning JS and SS) seem fond of the royal use of the word "we"

"we" took her to school er, I mean my partner did, well I mean he took her near to school.
"we" got the call, er I mean she did, er I mean I did.

JMO

no not at all, he must like to confuse people. saying we got the call when I think he's referring to jenn calling him ?
I think he said too much. Detective caught it. "Call? What call?"

1. SS would have had no reason to freak out, to the degree he described, that first evening. Missing teenager. This is when you tell yourself there's a reasonable explanation. Most teens come home..... his over-reaction, claiming panic attacks and crying jags and so tranquilized put of his mind he didn't even know detectives were calling? Yeah, no. You'd be STARING AT YOUR PHONE, willing it to ring with good news. Well, if you didn't already know she was dead and if you didn't bother to even fake a credible response.

2. He says he CALLED JS to tell her he was running late, flat tire, you know. Apologized PROFUSELY. Profusely? That's dramatic. He didn't miss a FLIGHT, ruin a vacation, he just wasn't going to be able to join her for a two-parent school pick up. Which is so transparent. He was, IMO, supposed to go with her because together they were going to be the concerned TEAM of parents, discovering MS hadn't been in school all day. Why in heaven's name would two people need to pick up a child from school? And being late for that -- is it really worthy of a PROFUSE apology?

He says he just hung out at the house and tidied up. I'll bet he did. Making sure there was no evidence left out. Of violence if it occurred in the house and of CSAM which we know did. And he ALMOST says.... while we waited for the call.... says "and then we got the call". What call? I think instead of going into the school, JS waited until school was pretty much closed for the day and emailed the teacher, IMO asking her to CALL. That is the call they we were waiting on.

Then they'd sell their narrative. SS picked her up that morning (as if he wasn't staying there), dropped her off at school, poof she's missing.

First question was probably what time did you drop her off, let's look at the school cameras. First pivot -- oh, I dropped her off before we got to the school. Because reasons. (MS is going through a phase, particularly about her ride, like to meet up with friends before school, likes to walk, likes the cold, wears her sweatshirt because she likes to walk in the cold).

Next pivot, someone must have mentioned cameras and IMO that's when he invented snoozin'. She was sleeping but he kept asking her if she wanted McDonald's. Just not credible dialogue/interaction. Let me take you to school two hours early, skip breakfast so you can sleep in the car.... but wait, let's go back to the house so I can hurry up and get the clicker for when I go to the house the next time.

To sum, I think he and JS (they did not have to be in the same location) were waiting for the school to say MS hadn't been at school. IMO they were expecting they call all day and when it didn't happen organically, they had to nudge it.

It was important to the narrative that MS go missing from school (or not quite school) to put distance between the house and him.

It failed from the get-go.

JMO

1. SS would have had no reason to freak out, to the degree he described, that first evening.

2. He says he CALLED JS to tell her he was running late, flat tire, you know. Apologized PROFUSELY. Profusely? That's dramatic. He didn't miss a FLIGHT, ruin a vacation, he just wasn't going to be able to join her for a two-parent school pick up. - is it really worthy of a PROFUSE apology?

JMO
Exactly, add the "bullseye" to the list of emoji wants now too.
the dramatic overreaction is too much , from the apologizing profusely ,self medicating. not eating, not sleeping, not thinking , and sobbing while he describes watching her look through her backpack after he dropped her off.

Last edited:
Was there a school camera at the drop off? That makes his lies about dropping her off by the church make more sense. He wanted to ditch her body at the school but forgot about the camera there.

1. SS would have had no reason to freak out, to the degree he described, that first evening. Missing teenager. This is when you tell yourself there's a reasonable explanation. Most teens come home..... his over-reaction, claiming panic attacks and crying jags and so tranquilized put of his mind he didn't even know detectives were calling? Yeah, no. You'd be STARING AT YOUR PHONE, willing it to ring with good news. Well, if you didn't already know she was dead and if you didn't bother to even fake a credible response.

2. He says he CALLED JS to tell her he was running late, flat tire, you know. Apologized PROFUSELY. Profusely? That's dramatic. He didn't miss a FLIGHT, ruin a vacation, he just wasn't going to be able to join her for a two-parent school pick up. Which is so transparent. He was, IMO, supposed to go with her because together they were going to be the concerned TEAM of parents, discovering MS hadn't been in school all day. Why in heaven's name would two people need to pick up a child from school? And being late for that -- is it really worthy of a PROFUSE apology?

He says he just hung out at the house and tidied up. I'll bet he did. Making sure there was no evidence left out. Of violence if it occurred in the house and of CSAM which we know did. And he ALMOST says.... while we waited for the call.... says "and then we got the call". What call? I think instead of going into the school, JS waited until school was pretty much closed for the day and emailed the teacher, IMO asking her to CALL. That is the call they we were waiting on.

Then they'd sell their narrative. SS picked her up that morning (as if he wasn't staying there), dropped her off at school, poof she's missing.

First question was probably what time did you drop her off, let's look at the school cameras. First pivot -- oh, I dropped her off before we got to the school. Because reasons. (MS is going through a phase, particularly about her ride, like to meet up with friends before school, likes to walk, likes the cold, wears her sweatshirt because she likes to walk in the cold).

Next pivot, someone must have mentioned cameras and IMO that's when he invented snoozin'. She was sleeping but he kept asking her if she wanted McDonald's. Just not credible dialogue/interaction. Let me take you to school two hours early, skip breakfast so you can sleep in the car.... but wait, let's go back to the house so I can hurry up and get the clicker for when I go to the house the next time.

To sum, I think he and JS (they did not have to be in the same location) were waiting for the school to say MS hadn't been at school. IMO they were expecting they call all day and when it didn't happen organically, they had to nudge it.

It was important to the narrative that MS go missing from school (or not quite school) to put distance between the house and him.

It failed from the get-go.

JMO
This touches on a lot of things I have not been able to put into words yet. Yes. I really believe she was involved in the cover up by body language and the we statements and their not so carefully rehearsed stories.

We also know by listening to SS talk, that he is a seed planter, he tells stories in anticipation of questions and then adds in distracting info to minimize. for example. " he let LE know about the flat before they asked, and then talked about his poor little finger that" could have gotten it much worse" hes a story teller, thinks hes one step ahead of everyone else.
he told the cop I accidentally did a factory reset, " I did it when we were here and I asked jenn " what the *** did I do" Like there are no secrets there.
Im sure he explained things to jenn before hand, the same way.
"I couldnt meet you I had a flat" and he probably did the accidental factory reset, on purpose right in front of her, he gives you a story beforehand, he explains things probably hoping you wont ask the questions he anticipates. I have a feeling the flat or the factory reset was not a shock to her.
IDK but someone who is this perverted and had 1700 images/video stored wherever, I can imagine sits around and obsesses over how he carries his plans out.
IMO
Totally agree with all of this^^^. Not only is it evident in his interview, but also in his Reddit posts.

Re: JENN'S WORK

I am not sure why people think she had worked from home.

Lines 1420 &1421 are mentioned as
"Surveillance Timestamp Verification form"
"Holiday Inn Club Vacations"

So..... I'm hoping this is verification of Jenn being at work in person at some point.
I suppose you can technically still clock in to work if you work from home, but somehow I do believe Jenn was AT work.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240521_233714_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20240521_233714_Drive.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 33
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors