Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's no wonder LE was all over SS from the start. Hurrying out the door because -- what? -- had to factor in time for McDonald's? Which adds about FIVE MINUTES to a day. Then driving around for an hour because they made such good time they had time to kill? So he thought he'd drive back to the house to get the clicker so that, when he returned to the house later, he'd already have it?

And the Ativan? Why was he so distraught? To the point he couldn't function? Couldn't recall what he'd done just the evening before? That's when adults pull it together, hope beyond hope that their missing child is merely lost and will be found at any minute. Well, unbleached you're the one who killed her and hope beyond all hope she isn't found.

She forgot her phone... because she had ADHD. "Both her mother and I have ADHD so...." like she inherited it from the both of them? Loved her like she was his own. VOMIT.

I don't know how those detective could remain calm, accept his answers like they made sense, to keep him talking... incredible though that that did. He incriminate himself at every turn.

JMO
too many suspect answers right from the start, and of course lies because LE already had info...especially when confronted with his travels (several times in the interview)

he placed JS in a sleeping mode *out of sight out of mind* story, no morning interaction, never communicated when he returned the first time for the 'clicker', and never communicated with her when he returned again and waited an hour for the vape shop to open. and waffles on 'was JS home'...almost places her out of the house at an appt, but adds on a still sleeping story.

another curious part of his story claiming he made it in time after the party to be there for Madeline's bedtime routine and wait for her mom to come home. chilling.

interesting.....he relays no exchanges with JS in person at all that morning, although JS said she saw Madeline getting dressed for school at 8am (one eye opened????).....no interaction when he returned and waited around to do his vape run (supposedly).

her phone use is of interest to me. and why LE asked him about going out 'last nite' asking if they searched or drove anywhere, which he claims he cant remember, claiming he was overly medicated, 'ask her'. (JS)o_O

too many suspect answers right from the start, and of course lies because LE already had info...especially when confronted with his travels (several times in the interview)

he placed JS in a sleeping mode *out of sight out of mind* story, no morning interaction, never communicated when he returned the first time for the 'clicker', and never communicated with her when he returned again and waited an hour for the vape shop to open. and waffles on 'was JS home'...almost places her out of the house at an appt, but adds on a still sleeping story.

another curious part of his story claiming he made it in time after the party to be there for Madeline's bedtime routine and wait for her mom to come home. chilling.

interesting.....he relays no exchanges with JS in person at all that morning, although JS said she saw Madeline getting dressed for school at 8am (one eye opened????).....no interaction when he returned and waited around to do his vape run (supposedly).

her phone use is of interest to me. and why LE asked him about going out 'last nite' asking if they searched or drove anywhere, which he claims he cant remember, claiming he was overly medicated, 'ask her'. (JS)o_O
the last thing I'd want to be when my kid was missing, would be tranquilized. For a BF (Not a father) in an unstable relationship living half-time away to over-medicate, to the point of not even knowing where you were the night before seems like a bit of an overreaction unless you already knew what was happening,
I can imagine how he must have talked her into things, being Maddis Consoler/Confidant when she and her mom had challenges, how he must have consoled her and informed her of what's right in the world, how she was right how her mom was probably wrong... how he understood her, how she needed to feel loved, etc What a sick sick sick person.
That must be how he got in and Jenn knowing about the abuse is one thing, but not recognizing risk ( like allowing them to sleep in another room) where a predator can get to his prey is another. For real, her anxiety was so bad, (and so was Maddis I guess ) that they needed to have these sleeping arrangements. So whether she knew about the abuse, who knows but there are other things she missed as well.

Last edited:
This is a myth used to discredit both victims and mothers. We been around and around on this already on this thread. No one is able to say that a child of eight would have displayed signs of upset and therefore a parent would know what signs of upset are, and what they meant, specifically.
Many of us were never told to keep it a secret or threatened. We kept it and hid it well.

And in reply to another post/myth. No, it is not hard to believe she didn't tell anyone, it is easy to believe.
Points taken. It's very easy for me to remember being eight and it's really difficult for me to imagine that happening to me and my mom not catching on that something was wrong.

I appreciate the reminder, and I'm sorry that you endured that.

If

he was struggling so much with mental health issues and it required him to be medicated so heavily that he was zoned out just to be stable (loosely paraphrasing his words to Le) then he had no business being anywhere near a child of any age. A doctor should have known this if it was prescribed and should have known or monitored with pharmacy how often he was refilling any scripts. JS should have known this based on living with him. Makes me wonder what he was like when not heavily medicated and “stable”. So many red flags here. And this post assumes these were meds prescribed to him by a certified professional. They may not have been.
Also being heavily medicated like this is yet another reason NOT to co-sleep.

Obviously MS wasn't a baby when SS entered the picture, but JS also was taking meds for various issues and I believe we heard about some of them from approved sources. She also should not have been co-sleeping with a small child, for safety reasons.

I'm just going to be blunt: something is VERY wrong with JS if she thought it was OK for her daughter to share a bed with SS--or ANY grown man. (aside from her bio dad, when little. But this is NOT about co-sleeping. SS & JS are twisting it to make it SEEM like it was. BOTH of them, IMO!)

Was JS also abused? Is JS an abuser too? Just WTH went down at the beginning: "Oh, you sleep with your daughter? That's cool. We can all sleep together..." Seriously?! I don't buy it, not for a hot second.

JS & SS are both perverted, IMO. Putting it mildly.

Yes, and sadly I have been thinking similarly. Unfortunately. As myself the father of two teenage daughters this case is …… upsetting, to say the least.

I sure hope authorities are looking at all perspectives as to what care, treatment, medical professionals, and other counseling this now gone dear child might have received. And perhaps that also includes possible health and pregnancy counseling? And in respect for her privacy and HIPAA I do not need to know the results unless and until released officially by either courts or those in authority.

And let this sink in…….IF SS knew or was saying those things about dear MS stages of puberty…… how did he know that? Why did he know that? Who told him? When was he told that? When did he first learn that? For what reason?

I will sit on my hands and continue to type and think of SS and JS and my true feelings for either of them at this time. MOO
Since he was sexually abusing her he would know when she was menstruating. It would have been very clear to him what was happening.

Just living in the house would clue him into her cycles.

My guess he kept a pretty close eye on Maddie. He knew everything about her.

MOO

Since he was sexually abusing her he would know when she was menstruating. It would have been very clear to him what was happening.

Just living in the house would clue him into her cycles.

My guess he kept a pretty close eye on Maddie. He knew everything about her.

MOO
Yes to all. Yet I am not giving a free pass to JS at this point. I hope investigators are working at full bore on this very very sad case for any and all involvement and responsibility, including failing at both. Including those possible charges and statutes that were posted in this thread yesterday. And on behalf of MS. I better stop here. MOO

So how did he enter the gate or the home when JS was not there that night? He have his own keys? Did MS let him in? Did he lie to Ms to get her to open the door for him??

It makes no sense at all, because it isn't about sleeping.

What it is is JS and SS coming up with what is in their eyes an innocent seeming cover for the sleeping arrangements in their home.

That is, they already knew bedding, clothing whatever would be in all the rooms. They may have known MS could have mentioned it to others--i.e. JS mother saying MS didn't like to sleep alone.

So, being perverted and dishonest fill in the blanks, this is what they came up with: everyone is so anxious, they all need snuggling and special sleeping arrangements. @@
Those two <modsnip> are so digisting I literally can't even stand to watch the interview videos/news videos with them as it justs makes me so sick!

Reading these interviews pieces, I'm starting to wonder if JS mentioned the sleeping arrangements to police as an excuse because she wasn't sure if she might appear in the background etc of any of the photos recovered? Then she could use her sick disgusting pathetic excuse that she was on too many drugs for her anxiety to know what was happening MOO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps she thought that was just what families do. She was sleeping with her mother. A new person joins the family and the bed...
I don't think so, @CuriousCricket. All MOO here-- Even at eight yrs. old, most children have strong likes and dislikes, and can rebel. MOO, the dynamics with her mother wanting SS to take over as some kind of pseudo parent forced Madeline to go along with it. She may have been slowly groomed into it, but the reality was she was trapped into having to do uncomfortable, disgusting things with SS. He was in control with mother's blessings to take on the role of stepdad. The reality became MS had to please him to earn things. It seems the mother was gung-ho into throwing those two together, if she needed childcare or was anxious.

Madeline wasn't stupid, she must've caught on that other kids didn't have to do that. She didn't live in a vacuum, she'd heard others shouldn't touch your private parts. Whatever threat was hanging over her head to not tell must've been strong. Maybe she loved her mother and didn't want to be taken from her or put in foster care, some threat she didn't want to happen if she told. She did tell some other kids that her stepdad was mean.

Yet, even when SS moved out, she didn't feel safe enough to tell. I still think the dynamics with the mother perhaps encouraging the acceptance of SS in their lives had a lot to do with Maddie not telling.

All MOO and Speculations here. Why didn't she think she could tell, or go live with her father or other family members? She didn't tell, but that wasn't because she thought it was normal. Probably embarrassed and ashamed, but also scared of something.

If you’re referring to the interviews and such, only media has obtained those documents they’re not available to the general public.
I don't know about documents/affidavits referencing the sleeping arrangements currently being aired by MSM-- but the charging documents detailing 60 separate CSA Counts and the dates of the assaults, filed against the defendant before he was charged with murder, have been public since March.

SS was initially arrested and charged with CSA and possession of CSAM before indicted for murder on April 24, 2024.

Last edited:
Does anyone have an explanation for why he drove back into the complex? Did he then go back out into the general location of the school? Even LE was confused by his loop de loop.... but why? Clicker story doesn't ring true.

Why did he entertain that risk?
Since we know he never dropped MS off anywhere, is this when it came to SS that he should probably get rid of MS backpack and school issued computer and returned to the complex dumpster?

I don't know about documents/affidavits referencing the sleeping arrangements currently being aired by MSM-- but the charging documents detailing 60 separate CSA Counts and the dates of the assaults, filed against the defendant before he was charged with murder, have been public since March.

SS was initially arrested and charged with CSA and possession of CSA before indicted for murder on April 24, 2024.
The post I was responding to was asking about the newest documents that media obtained after the discovery report. I wasn’t talking about the ones we’ve all read already.

I'm not sure that I'm going to be able to make it through the interview linked on the ClickOrlando article.

At 13 minutes in, he talks about having 'errands', by which he means visiting card/game shops and Target (presumably to look for some sort of toys if his Reddit account is any indication).

I'm attempting to imagine what type of moral emptiness and decay would be required for him to find importance in looking for toys after seeing a girl dead. He placed so little importance on her no longer being in this world that he was able to participate in the leisure pastime of toy collecting, and not be embarrassed to say this to the detectives.

Source for 'Target means toy hunting':
What man has a toy collection and talks about it online?? One who likes to attract kids.

I would like to hear a recording of the interview(s) with JS.

SS really made my skin crawl in this one, far more so than his media interview. I felt like I was listening to someone like Rodney Alcala, for context. Just that horrible way SS goes about himself as if anyone gives a crap. You can TELL he is a complete and utter sicko. That poor, poor little girl. :(
Yep. So awful. No allies, closed system.

Since we know he never dropped MS off anywhere, is this when it came to SS that he should probably get rid of MS backpack and school issued computer and returned to the complex dumpster?
This was after. He's seen dumping the backpack then leaving the complex. When he returns, Madeline is visible in the vehicle. Then he leaves again.

IIRC, he pitched those before leaving the first time.

Then went driving around, not sure exactly why. Returning for the clicker (an explanation that makes no sense) at which time Maddie is visible and LE believes deceased.

I don't know if he's ever seen back by the school.

Caught in a massive lie, best I can tell.

JMO

IIRC, he pitched those before leaving the first time.

Then went driving around, not sure exactly why. Returning for the clicker (an explanation that makes no sense) at which time Maddie is visible and LE believes deceased.

I don't know if he's ever seen back by the school.

Caught in a massive lie, best I can tell.

JMO
What was JS doing during that period I wonder? MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members