Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those thinking JS did know about the murder, why would she help cover it up? It seems like the main benefit JS received from this poisonous relationship was someone to help with child-care. JMO. If she knew her child was killed by him, what does she have left? Why help him?
CYA MOO

In regards to the sleeping arrangements, I wonder if any of Maddie’s doctors, teachers, counselors, school or clinic nurses asked about them or were aware? If so, I wonder how they responded or what thoughts ran through their head.

I know children are asked about sleep and sometimes doctors will get permission to interview patients, usually 12 and up, and their parents separately so that patients feel more comfortable confiding with the physicians and asking about personal health and body stuff. I wonder, and hope, Maddie was given this opportunity. I understand that Maddie had anxiety and sleeping with her mom helped but I think SS raised huge red flags which I wonder if any other resource or authority figure who was aware and tried to help address/prevent/stop it? For example, by suggesting at least kicking SS out of the bed, or even better the house, and highly recommended that it doesn’t matter how tired JS is, for Maddie’s safety and comfortablolity, SS and MS should never share a bed again.

MOO

Couple of things stand out to me...

1) It appears that the video where LE saw Maddie in the car was when HE was discarding her belongings in the dumpster. I was thinking it was a different video from a different time. (I really need to listen to that new video. I'm behind and trying to catch up on this thread.)

2) He also threw away a tire? I'm guessing it was his flat thinking he didn't want it to match tire tracks.... but did he not think that his car has FOUR tires, and they can do a match with the other 3? LOL

Boy, dude isn't real smart. JMO if that wasn't obvious! :)
Oh but what a catch! He is into kid things and has no job! He's perfect in every way to play "dad"! (barf). What the hell did JS see in this loser, and what the hell did he ever see in her? Don't answer the second part. Its rhetorical. I already know he saw easy access to MS.

She had to pretend make it look like she was "taken" and that JS didn't know anything about why/how/where she went missing.
So again I ask, when and how did JS realize the phone was at home? What made her notice it? EG: did it ring? Some notification of someone asking where MS was that day???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth