Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
48 hours after Maddie's disappearance..... Jenn and Stephan are staying at little motel near Epcot? Why? Was the condo cordoned off for evidence? We've never known either way. If this were a tragic situation why can't she stay with Grandma Zambrano? Or her sister?

2/28/24 3:02pm
TownePlace suite at Flamingo Crossings to her own house is... 30 minutes away.
She went missing 2/26, Monday.

Weird vibes all around.
Maybe because they didn't want SS staying with them. JMO. Or perhaps JS and SS turned down an offer to stay with family because they wanted to be able to talk without anyone overhearing their conversation. From what we know it appears they had a LOT to discuss. Like... getting their story straight. Just a guess on my part.

some interesting points so far:

-SS drove around in the middle of the night ( In Jenns car) sounds like it was the night she disappeared 26th into the 27th, (3:27-4:23 am ) or the night before the audio police interview when he said he was so tranquilized " it was the only way he could get to sleep"
-police question him on how long he was at the vape shop and the time it took to get back home ( an hour+)
SBMFF.

Which makes the part of your post I bolded pretty interesting due to the transcript of SS's 2/27 interview with LE (~29 min in):

LE – Did you and your wife when you guys were looking for.. where did you guys look?

SS – Me and her stayed local. It was all the rest of the family that mobilized and was beating the bushes and…

LE – Did you guys drive together or separate?

SS – Uhhhhh… I don’t think we drove anywhere when we were looking.

LE – You didn’t drive anywhere?

SS – I, not that I recall.

LE – Did you guys go anywhere last night?

SS – I don’t recall. You’ll have to ask her if we went anywhere. I don’t recall. I was so zonked out on Ativan at that point. Because I was a wreck.

LE – And this would have been when?

SS – Uhhhh… I don’t recall us going anywhere last night, but honestly at that point my brain was mush and I was on so many tranquilizers to keep me stable I was just…

What else I find interesting is LE wasn't corrected that they weren't married when LE asked about "his wife" in the 2/27 interview. I wonder why now? Did they want them to think they were married for some particular reason?

@Gemmie

Oh no. They just cleared it up today.

The condo was deemed a crime scene so Jenn had to go elsewhere. Police had a search warrant and kicked her out.
SS didn't live there so I am not including him here.

So..... Jenn and SS decide to stay 30 minutes away from home? To me, that's far! They couldn't stay with grandma? Sister? Sheesh. I looked it up.. there's a lovely Embassy Suites 15 minutes away from Venetian Bay Villages.

Trying to figure out what all was presented today....

Maddie slumped over with mouth open was seen on camera at 7:50am, 8:19am, and 8:31am in the car with SS.

At 9:40am SS is seen in the parking lot of Holiday Inn Club Vacations moving the body of Maddie from passenger seat into the trunk.

That gives him time to dump it later since it's hidden in the trunk.

At 9:40am SS is seen in the parking lot of Holiday Inn Club Vacations moving the body of Maddie from passenger seat into the trunk.

RSBM. Wait, wait, wait...wasn't there a time that JS was working for a club vacations company? I'd thought the claim was that it was Disney, but could she have worked for Holiday Inn Club Vacations instead? Apologies if I've gotten that wrong. Will go through past threads to find it, if no one has this handy.

ETA: See my later post - no Holiday Inn appeared on her LinkedIn.

Last edited:
Maybe because they didn't want SS staying with them. JMO. Or perhaps JS and SS turned down an offer to stay with family because they wanted to be able to talk without anyone overhearing their conversation. From what we know it appears they had a LOT to discuss. Like... getting their story straight. Just a guess on my part.
Hope the cops bugged the hotel room. I am sure they couldn't have without a warrant...

@Gemmie

Oh no. They just cleared it up today.

The condo was deemed a crime scene so Jenn had to go elsewhere. Police had a search warrant and kicked her out.
SS didn't live there so I am not including him here.

So..... Jenn and SS decide to stay 30 minutes away from home? To me, that's far! They couldn't stay with grandma? Sister? Sheesh. I looked it up.. there's a lovely Embassy Suites 15 minutes away from Venetian Bay Villages.

Trying to figure out what all was presented today....

Maddie slumped over with mouth open was seen on camera at 7:50am, 8:19am, and 8:31am in the car with SS.

That gives him time to dump it later since it's hidden in the trunk.
THAt specific hotel was listed on disclosure document. We talked about that at the time and wondered if it was where JS worked.

Why didn’t mom hand over custody to her father and stepmom??
Because she wouldn't then be able to play the victim life of a single mother and live the drama of having to deal with MS's father / access etc. Maybe wouldn't get child support either.... and might (gasp) have to pay support to the dad (all MOO as not evidence to support my theory available to us).

RSBM. Wait, wait, wait...wasn't there a time that JS was working for a club vacations company? I'd thought the claim was that it was Disney, but could she have worked for Holiday Inn Club Vacations instead? Apologies if I've gotten that wrong. Will go through past threads to find it, if no one has this handy.

Nevermind, appears to be a false alarm. I found a post where someone had transcribed what was on her LinkedIn before she took it down. No Holiday Inn.

Jenn Soto

Experienced Administrative Assistant with a demonstrated history of working in the internet and sales industry. Skilled in Microsoft Word, Sales, Communication, Event Management, and Team Building. Strong administrative professional with a Associate of Arts (A.A.) focused in General Studies from Valencia College.

Vacation Planner, Walt Disney World, 3/22 - present

Virtual Assistant, JENNIFER SOTO, Kissimmee, 1/21 - 1/23
Virtual assistant to entrepreneurs running successful online businesses.

Reservation Sales Agent, Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin, 5/13 - 3/16
Given role of Training Ambassador.
Collaborated in making a new training manual.
Met sales goals of 850k annually.

Reservations Agent, SKY Hotels & Resorts, 7/10 - 12/11
Collaborated in making a training manual.
Assisted in training new hires.

Administrative Assistant, B&H Prime Brokers, New York, 1/09 - 12/09

Administrative Assistant, Caribbean Tropic, Kissimmee, 1/07 - 12/08

Restaurant hostess, Walt Disney World, 4/07 - 9/08

Merchandise hostess, Walt Disney World, 10/04 - 6/05

Education
University of Central Florida, BA, Liberal Arts & Sciences/Liberal Studies
Valencia College, Associate's Degree, Education

CPR, First Aid, American Heart Association|American Stroke Association

SBMFF.

Which makes the part of your post I bolded pretty interesting due to the transcript of SS's 2/27 interview with LE (~29 min in):

LE – Did you and your wife when you guys were looking for.. where did you guys look?

SS – Me and her stayed local. It was all the rest of the family that mobilized and was beating the bushes and…

LE – Did you guys drive together or separate?

SS – Uhhhhh… I don’t think we drove anywhere when we were looking.

LE – You didn’t drive anywhere?

SS – I, not that I recall.

LE – Did you guys go anywhere last night?

SS – I don’t recall. You’ll have to ask her if we went anywhere. I don’t recall. I was so zonked out on Ativan at that point. Because I was a wreck.

LE – And this would have been when?

SS – Uhhhh… I don’t recall us going anywhere last night, but honestly at that point my brain was mush and I was on so many tranquilizers to keep me stable I was just…

What else I find interesting is LE wasn't corrected that they weren't married when LE asked about "his wife" in the 2/27 interview. I wonder why now? Did they want them to think they were married for some particular reason?
Will he try to build a case and say he was under the influence of drugs when all the assaults and murder happened? It won't work, but just wondering.
Is he getting calls and visits in jail? I wonder what he's telling/told his family. Probably something along the lines that he can't say anything per his lawyer.

Are the newest documents posted or does only GH have them at this point? I'm behind a few days.

Ok, Madeline was seen completely slumped over in the vehicle, with her mouth ajar.

View attachment 509542
Couple of things stand out to me...

1) It appears that the video where LE saw Maddie in the car was when HE was discarding her belongings in the dumpster. I was thinking it was a different video from a different time. (I really need to listen to that new video. I'm behind and trying to catch up on this thread.)

2) He also threw away a tire? I'm guessing it was his flat thinking he didn't want it to match tire tracks.... but did he not think that his car has FOUR tires, and they can do a match with the other 3? LOL

Boy, dude isn't real smart. JMO if that wasn't obvious! :)

Whats really sad to me is this: If it's true that Maddi was told she'd be disowned at 18, it's no wonder that left her vulnerable for someone to be " on her side" she was an only child, who else did she have to talk to? Her family? G-ma,? but who knows most people will try to smooth things. " she didn't mean it" Mothers and daughters fight" " She loves you Maddi" and while people think they're helping, they minimize the impact of what's happening to the child. To be told I'll disown you when you're 18 and have people minimize it, may have turned Maddie into a sitting duck.( enter SS) Kids need someone to turn to for protection. doesn't sound like Maddi had that. Her "self-proclaimed "protector who "was that guy for her" was a wolf in sheep's clothing. IMO
and IMO if she got that reaction from that comment, you think this little girl is going to confide in anyone about anything else?

I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't mimicked behavior by JS. Perhaps she too was told she would be disowned at age 18.

I see JS having been very dependent on SS for daycare since her child, MS, was very young. IMO, SS is a master manipulator who groomed both and where JS was easy because she believed she was the beneficiary. As I said before, JS put her needs before the needs of MS. MOO

Could it be possible SS’s dad is listed because he is on a family plan under his dad?

Could that be why he went back to the condo originally? He forgot his phone?

All MOO
I seriously doubt SS forgot his phone! He left his phone behind intentionally. No way did SS want LE to know immediately where he'd been and/or where he was headed. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rsteen