Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Curious Me Hope you can read itView attachment 509958View attachment 509959and I think there might be another statement from another friend I'll look for that one too.(maybe not till tomorrow) . the other one must be where she says "Jenn had bipolar and then described maddie as bipolar in her behavior." I'll find it.
I don't know about bipolar, but I am familiar with ADHD and autism. MS might have been both, but we know for sure she was a victim of TRAUMA and assault for years (plus emotional neglect from mom, in my opinion).

She was assaulted and neglected for years - of course she shows signs of "something" going on, and my unqualified guess is she had PTSD on top of anything else - plus perhaps medicated with the wrong stuff. I am not a medial professional.

Poor dear - just a kid struggling to survive on her own, essentially. She was doing pretty dang good, too, given the circumstances.

jmo

You’d have to get the leash OFF of MS before taking her to the car - IF it was used as a murder weapon (ligature strangulation maybe?). I noticed in the list of things taken from the home or the car by warrant was a rope. I saw something about a dog lead or seatbelt as well and it made me wonder if the leash comment by JS wasn’t about the dog. :(
If the leash was the murder weapon, did SS fear it would be missed so he was returning it? Got caught so said he was getting ready to walk the dog?

So risky to return to the unit.... in through a manned security gate.... left her body in the car while he was there....

Maybe he was dismantling whatever cameras he might have had in his room.

Madeline told her friend she was, and she might have thought she was Bipolar, like her mother, but if she had been really diagnosed with Bipolar then her mother should've mentioned that specifically when reporting Maddie missing. Instead JS, SS, and even JS's family all didn't bring up a mood disorder which is characterized by extreme mood swings. Nothing like that was mentioned in the mother's interviews or reporting to LE.
It seems to me that the Soto household normalized mental health disorders, to the point that everyone was talking about their so-called mental illnesses as a matter of conversation frequently. (ADHD, Bi-polar, Anxiety). So much so, that Madeline may have begun to think she suffered from what her mother and SS (supposedly) had. It stands to reason that if everyone else in the home is bat-s**t crazy, the kids will think they are too! I do not believe Madeline suffered from anything other than stress, fear, confusion and anxiety over the situation those two put her through day after day after day. MOO.

Last edited:
It seems to me that the Soto household normalized mental health disorders, to the point that everyone was talking about their so-called mental illnesses as a matter of conversation frequently. (ADHD, Bi-polar, Anxiety). So much so, that Madeline may have begun to think she suffered from what her mother and SS (supposedly) had. It stands to reason that if everyone else in the home is bat-s**t crazy, the kids will think they are too! I do not believe Madeline suffered from anything other than stress, fear and anxiety over the situation those two put her through day after day after day. MOO.
I also think any "disorder" labels were used to dismiss MS and absolve the mother from dealing with what was happening under her nose.

"Oh, you're just bi-polar."

"There you go again, acting all depressed. Next you'll be manic. Let me guess, you 'forgot' to do the dishes again. Just let me sleep, will ya?"

jmo

I do wonder if they were medicating Madeline with their own prescription drugs. It would be interesting to know how often she was taken to the doctor.
so much to go through in the docs, hope they get posted somewhere soon instead of reading via freeze frame from various videos.

Madeline had Asthma?????? according to her 2nd period PE teacher she used an inhaler.

also of note, interviews with school personnel: Madeline had alot of SLEEPY days in school. IMO, I agree with you, she was being medicated at nite and waking up groggy and dragging. unfortunately, we will not see anything about tox screen and autopsy prior to trial.

I also think any "disorder" labels were used to dismiss MS and absolve the mother from dealing with what was happening under her nose.

"Oh, you're just bi-polar."

"There you go again, acting all depressed. Next you'll be manic. Let me guess, you 'forgot' to do the dishes again. Just let me sleep, will ya?"

jmo
Madeline was the ultimate scape-goat for these two imo.

Madeline was the ultimate scape-goat for these two imo.
I almost get the feeling that Madeline, at just 13, had years of experience under her belt as the expected regulator of both JS and SS moods. CSAM aside, the weight of that expectation from the two adults most present in her day to day life, had to be so difficult to navigate.

I almost get the feeling that Madeline, at just 13, had years of experience under her belt as the expected regulator of both JS and SS moods. CSAM aside, the weight of that expectation from the two adults most present in her day to day life, had to be so difficult to navigate.
The burdens purposely placed on her break my heart - and she was enduring it, carrying on. Out of that environment, I think she would've thrived and been absolutely awesome. The world will never know what we missed, and we're stuck with the adults who did this to her.

jmo

Wait a minute
She was at school over an hour early, didn’t see her kid leave , and just left after 10 minutes? She must have been the first one in line. None of this makes sense to me
Yes. I asked this the other night. She was over an hour early to wait for her daughter. Hadn’t seen her for her bday. mS was apparently at grandma’s the week before so not sure when she last actually saw or spent time with her daughter. Her daughter wasn’t one of the first out of school as usual and after ten mins she left as she felt she was holding up the drive line for other parents. Didn’t park nearby and wait. Didn’t go talk to staff or enter the building. Went to gran’s office. And eventually phoned the friend of Ms who said Ms wasn’t in school. The friend’s statement to police was a very interesting read. JS used the “we” dropped her off bit…. And even after the friend says she wasn’t in school JS doesn’t go to talk to the school staff at the school. She emails them. Imagine that?

Wait. So she says he was there to put the leash on the dog? She helped him do this? But he wasn’t home at this time. He was out driving around with Ms dead in the car, wasn’t he?? So what the hell is Js on about then? This didn’t happen. If the police had evidence to support this, we haven’t heard about it yet. But I’m not surprised she lied here. She also said to Le verbally and in writing she saw her daughter getting ready for school around this time. We know she couldn’t have because she was already dead by then.

In terms of MS slumped in the car, she also was slack jaw (mouth open). Wondering what stage of post mortem she may have been in?
Yes photographer4!^^^^ Exactly. Sadly. And as to possible rigor or post mortem, it seems IMO that the bent legs (was it) also places TOD much earlier? But I am no ME or qualified.

Lastly….. since this case is already there unfortunately.….. once I saw that matter from MassGuy yesterday or day before was it I think where MS mouth was ‘ajar’ IIRC, I immediately thought strangulation. That dear poor child MS. MOO

I find it mind boggling that she's not been seen/captured by the DM in more than 90 days! Just adds credibility to JS an inpatient at an undisclosed facility.

Wouldn't the cost of months of inpatient treatment be astronomical? I wonder how long insurance would cover.

snipped
Just noting:
SS had a gun, ammo, someone else's wallet, and other people's credit cards.
jmo

That stood out to me, too. What is he up to -- identity theft? Maybe that's how he buys his toys, vapes, etc.? Speculation only.

yes, in one interview JS states the dog/leash/pee story, that time was 8:00-8:15. in another interview, it changes she states SS woke her up getting the dog to take for a walk at 0700 OR 0800, then she got up at 9am and left at 9:30 for an appointment. interesting, in this interview, they were both home at 11am.

of note: Madeline's best friend said Madeline told her when she turned 13 she wanted to leave the house and never come back. there was also talk with this friend about turning 18, she wanted to be out on her own.

some of the statements are what the friend heard from Madeline directly and others that Madeline would speak with.

JS did not have a good relationship with Madeline as evidenced by her lack of emotion reporting her missing, barely a relationship it seems and thru friends they said her mother told Madeline she was going to kick her out and disown her when she turned 18-19.

what transpired for Madeline to be attacked and murdered? she never saw Madeline that morning and cannot even confirm who she heard up and about in the kitchen. what about these 'roommates....were they up and about?
Yes ‘Dear’ Pruddennce…. I wonder too.

‘what transpired’?

I almost wonder if perhaps something wasn’t said to the ‘two ‘adults’. And they realized something needed to be done? All the birthday confusion, who attended, who didn’t!, how did MS get to the birthday party, how did she get back to JS residence, where did she stay that night, where did all stay, how did they get there, SS summoned to take MS to school - spur of the moment and last moment?, confusion on who did what when? SS with his father’s phone and car? Seems the key is why did all need to be together that evening / morning? After supposed months apart? And it seems to circle back to IMO the attendance question at her birthday party celebration and arranged get to school that next morning?

Ps…. apologies too Pruddennce….. I just couldn’t overlook a tip of the hat to that lovely The Beatles song. Need a little brightness in this dim dark room. And sadly some of those words IMO speak to dear MS. Eyes wet…. :( MOO

Yes ‘Dear’ Pruddennce…. I wonder too.

‘what transpired’?

I almost wonder if perhaps something wasn’t said to the ‘two ‘adults’. And they realized something needed to be done? All the birthday confusion, who attended, who didn’t!, how did MS get to the birthday party, how did she get back to JS residence, where did she stay that night, where did all stay, how did they get there, SS summoned to take MS to school - spur of the moment and last moment?, confusion on who did what when? SS with his father’s phone and car? Seems the key is why did all need to be together that evening / morning? After supposed months apart? And it seems to circle back to IMO the attendance question at her birthday party celebration and arranged get to school that next morning?

Ps…. apologies too Pruddennce….. I just couldn’t overlook a tip of the hat to that lovely The Beatles song. Need a little brightness in this dim dark room. And sadly some of those words IMO speak to dear MS. Eyes wet…. :( MOO
Per the GH video parts one and or two. The aunt drove MS home after the party. We don’t know why.

2. The couple of vacationers told LE they saw Ms on Saturday or Sunday before she went “missing”. She was walking the family dog which Js normally did which is why they noticed her.

3. Of those canvassed in her home community, most people didn’t know who Ms was or had never seen her.

4. What we don’t have: witnesses who heard a commotion before MS went “missing”. Why not?

5. He had a gun and ammo in the house? Or was it in the car? This matters as he said he usually leaves it in the car per the docs in Gh video.

Yes photographer4!^^^^ Exactly. Sadly. And as to possible rigor or post mortem, it seems IMO that the bent legs (was it) also places TOD much earlier? But I am no ME or qualified.

Lastly….. since this case is already there unfortunately.….. once I saw that matter from MassGuy yesterday or day before was it I think where MS mouth was ‘ajar’ IIRC, I immediately thought strangulation. That dear poor child MS. MOO
Nearly a fetal position -- full rigor while seated (in the car)

Guessing SS had a sleepless night -- if MS was murdered during the commission of a SA, it could have occurred very close to 11:30 pm. Resulting now in a body and a crime scene. With at least one bit maybe three other adults in the house? Cleaning the crime scene.... blunt force, adjacent to strangulation....

Perhaps he loaded her into the car at dark thirty....

Although the cctv/evidence from the hotel ramp described a limp body iirc...

What an absolute waste of life he is.

JMO

Nearly a fetal position -- full rigor while seated (in the car)

Guessing SS had a sleepless night -- if MS was murdered during the commission of a SA, it could have occurred very close to 11:30 pm. Resulting now in a body and a crime scene. With at least one bit maybe three other adults in the house? Cleaning the crime scene.... blunt force, adjacent to strangulation....

Perhaps he loaded her into the car at dark thirty....

Although the cctv/evidence from the hotel ramp described a limp body iirc...

What an absolute waste of life he is.

JMO
Lino body makes me think rigor had come and gone maybe?

Or not set in yet

Thinking he returned to the disposal site in JS's car in the middle of the next night, to cover her.

1st time, dump fast.
2nd time, add straw and leaves.

If so, LE probably has his route mapped within an inch.

Is this guy good at anything?

JMO

When SS left with Maddie the first time, he was without his phone, correct? (Because he "forgot" it.)

Maybe his 12 minute return to the apartment was to huddle with JS to further straighten out their stories, they knew enough not to communicate over a phone. Maybe he thought of possible holes in their concocted tales and needed to talk with JS.

That's all a guess on my part and assumes that, at a minimum, JS is complicit.

MOO and imo.

5. He had a gun and ammo in the house? Or was it in the car? This matters as he said he usually leaves it in the car per the docs in Gh video.
I believe when the Soto home was being searched under warrant that a gun was located inside "SS's room." But I also recall from GH when reading from docs that a gun had been located inside the vehicle SS was driving. I don't believe there are two guns but more likely SS moved the hand gun to the bedroom when he learned his vehicle was being seized to allow for a search of the vehicle (since it was the last place MS was seen). At least that's what they told SS. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth