Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a woman he was sexually involved with (her name is in the docs, part two but I wont mention it). He told her about sleeping with MS and said he woke up with an erection and had to turn away one morning. She found this odd, and cut ties soon after with him. Did she report it to anyone??

Just a hunch, but this almost seems to me as if Stephan was "feeling this woman out" (can't think of the correct term for this) Basically, sharing information, in this case a sexually inappropriate scenario- with the intent being to gauge the other person's feelings or thoughts on it by their reaction or response. Do they find it inappropriate? Completely Understandable?

Did this woman also have a young daughter I wonder?

Last edited:
Mention of the 2 roommates = here. This scan is super light so the previous image that was shared, I couldn't make out.... sounds like this is Jenn talking.

@KooshBall
Wow yes. Taking a step back and realising that every teen needs their own space!!! Not every family can provide an entire bedroom each but in this case, Jenn had the space!
But Ms was never her priority was she.

Just a hunch, but this almost seems to me as if Stephan was "feeling this woman out" (can't think of the correct term for this) Basically, sharing information, in this case a sexually inappropriate scenario- with the intent being to gauge the other person's feelings or thoughts on it by their reaction or response. Do they find it inappropriate? Completely Understandable?

That's exactly what I think. He shared that erection story to gauge reaction from her, to see if that was interesting, alluring, acceptable to her.

Ugh, of course it was NOT.

jmo

It's a grooming behaviour.

Gauging reaction to see how far he can go.

Used by predators everywhere.

If she'd seemed unbothered or made a joke he would have seen that as a green light.

MOO

Screenshot also provides that JS found texts on MS phone alleging JS was acting crazy and that when she was 18, JS was sending her to live with her father.

JS provided that while MS sometimes talks with her bio-dad, she seldom sees him.

IMO, this seems to be JS interpretation of the messages friends of MS claimed as MS being disowned by JS and kicked out at age 18.

Poor MS. She was absolutely prey to a monster that knew he found his prize at less than 50 paces. :(
JS probably did act crazy and if so, it may have been very scary and confusing to a little girl. Heck, even a grown up may find themselves scared and confused by someone acting crazy depending on what crazy manifested as (eg: hallucinations, shouting, throwing things, violence etc). I wonder what sort of crazy Js was acting like?

:mad: MOO, but please let me voice it-- what a selfish, self-absorbed mother. I find myself blaming her more than even SS. Want her held accountable for all those years. Of course he took advantage of the situation when offered up her little girl. Why did Maddie need medication before bed?​

View attachment 509701

Funny she didn’t need it at gran’s and the best friend said she didn’t think MS had had it since Feb 14.

Also, what made the best friend think Ms may have bi polar? Who came up with that “diagnosis”??? Wouldn’t that be an unusual thing to diagnose a kid with? Especially when hormones would be just starting and mood swings may be expected???

We have no way of knowing WHAT SS was giving MS when he was overseeing her nighttime routine. He might have been messing with her doses, giving her something else entirely.

It's just awful. JS, fully checked out as an actual parent. SS, absolute predator with easy access to prey. That poor child. From the sounds of it, manipulated into thinking SS was her only ally in the world. Insidious. That should be a charge of its own.

JMO
And what did he make her do to have his “alliance”?? This case grinds my gears. I am so over the checked out mothers (and fathers) who simply shouldn’t have kids. Ever.

It's a grooming behaviour.

Gauging reaction to see how far he can go.

Used by predators everywhere.

If she'd seemed unbothered or made a joke he would have seen that as a green light.

MOO
Yes, this! You explained it better, but glad you understood where I was going with that/what I was poorly attempting to explain. Thanks :)

5th paragraph mentions crocs. Looks like 3 white crocs were seen in the house. 1 was adult size 8 in a pair, presumably Jenn's. The other had its partner missing and was in trash, size 5-7 youth, Maddie's size.

Maddie was not wearing crocs when she was found on the field.
I noticed that the Incident Report/Supplemental Report for Search Warrant in your post talks about linens taken from the downstairs bedroom (I'm not talking about the divided off sleeping area, they were taken from there as well). I've always been under the impression the downstairs bedroom is JS's. I wonder why they collected linens from her bed? Trying to exclude (or include) her in any crimes committed against Maddie perhaps?

1718212185675.png

I'm unable to make sense out of this from the Incident Report/Supplemental Report for Search Warrant. 2 things.

1) Why would Maddie's crocs be in JS's bedroom near the window (sounds like that's where shoes are placed out of the way once taken off. Yes, I'm aware there was only 1 of the smaller size there, but guessing that under normal conditions, both would have been there, so questioning why would her shoes be left in JS's bedroom).

Answering my own Q - perhaps it (they) were there when Maddie retired for the night in JS's and (yuck) SS's bed. So, if that was the case, then she either slept in her Mom's bed the night of her death, OR it was from some other night, and she has other shoes she wears as she left her crocs there. However, the fact it was brought up to LE that she was last seen wearing white crocs makes me think those are her 'go to' (favorite) shoes. I suppose she could have 2 pairs of white crocs but I'm thinking not. Different colors, perhaps, but 2 of the same color? Highly unlikely IMO.

2) Since it appears Maddie took/takes her shoes off in her mom's bedroom, why would SS have grabbed only ONE of her crocs to throw away, and not the other??? I can see both, or none, but ONE?? That makes NO sense to me.

1718212383032.png

I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that the sexual abuse went unnoticed by not only JS... but 1 or more roommates!! How did SS manage all that abuse with multiple people in the house?? Especially when all the spare bedrooms are upstairs (Along with Maddie's room).

And, since the Incident Report/Supplemental Report for Search Warrant states there was a sleeping area divided off in the living room... I'm thinking perhaps Maddie wanted to sleep there to NOT be on the same floor as SS. Being near her mom, and not on the same floor as her abuser might have felt safe(r) to her. Although sleeping in the woods would feel even safer. :( How sad is that?

I'm unable to make sense out of this from the Incident Report/Supplemental Report for Search Warrant. 2 things.

1) Why would Maddie's crocs be in JS's bedroom near the window (sounds like that's where shoes are placed out of the way once taken off. Yes, I'm aware there was only 1 of the smaller size there, but guessing that under normal conditions, both would have been there, so questioning why would her shoes be left in JS's bedroom).

Answering my own Q - perhaps it (they) were there when Maddie retired for the night in JS's and (yuck) SS's bed. So, if that was the case, then she either slept in her Mom's bed the night of her death, OR it was from some other night, and she has other shoes she wears as she left her crocs there. However, the fact it was brought up to LE that she was last seen wearing white crocs makes me think those are her 'go to' (favorite) shoes. I suppose she could have 2 pairs of white crocs but I'm thinking not. Different colors, perhaps, but 2 of the same color? Highly unlikely IMO.

2) Since it appears Maddie took/takes her shoes off in her mom's bedroom, why would SS have grabbed only ONE of her crocs to throw away, and not the other??? I can see both, or none, but ONE?? That makes NO sense to me.

View attachment 509799
Maybe Madeline was removed from the house via a window in JS's room and one shoe fell off ,the remaining shoe might have come off as she was being placed in the car and then thrown away.

Not only that but js was home at a reasonable ish hour (1030/11) and couldn’t even get herself out of bed to see her kid off to school at 8? After missing her party? Plus she had the next day off to do what? A doctors appointment? And didn’t someone say that MS had spent the prior week at a family members house? It sounds like she just did not want ANYTHING to do with MS!

Also how convenient and strange that mom places herself in a different room and floor, yet in the same house during the murder. I don’t buy it! It’s too convenient!

Are we really to believe SS came up for the night after living elsewhere for 2 months with only 2-3 visits and he didn’t want to stay in the same bed as his girlfriend? This is crazy to me! She didn’t see huge red flags with this?
That explains why their last fight was over a week ago per JS in the webcam media interview she gave. JS then couldn’t recall to LE if she told Ms she would pick her up at school on the day she went “missing” or not.
I want to know what grandma expected to have happen that day? Was she expecting Ms to return to her home? Why wouldn’t JS get MS from school if Ms aunt had dropped her to Js home after the party and the night before?? Why wouldn’t MS expect her mum to pick her up? Had MS ever shown up at gran’s office after school before on her own? The best friend said MS was always brought and collected to and from school by mum or grandparents.

If mom wasnt home until 10:30pm and Stephan reported Maddie had her meds and was currently showering, and mom & Maddie went to bed by 11:00pm....when did all that supposed "happily showing us her 13th birthday gifts" thing occur?
I don't believe it did. So sick JS lied so much. I can only think of one reason she did that. MOO

How awful of a thought that a parent would expose her preteen/teen daughter that way to what it sounds like where random roommates living there! Who knows how often she was left alone with them and what could have happened!
Right! She should have been allowed to continue spending the night at her granny's home. Abuse and strangers in the home. I hope LE has spoken to everyone who has ever lived in the home. It would not be unreasonable to believe that one of his friends (unknown to us) or a work acquaintance possibly living there at some time.

I wonder if Maddie had been staying over at granny's for an extended time and was only dropped off because SS was going to be there to "babysit" her.
Angry. Preventable. Horrible parenting. MOO

or a little bait and switch? because they should speed you up not down. or not even getting them, but still getting bedtime meds? They're heavily monitored here, so who knows what was going on there. Just seems odd.
* I know ADHD meds are supposed to help kids slow down a little and focus better, when you really have ADHD, but never have I heard of a child being sleepy on ADHD meds. or have more energy off of them. ( not even with the class of ADHD meds like concerta etc)
Maybe what they were having her take wasn't really her ADHD but something that looked similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChriNBelusk0