Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If mom wasnt home until 10:30pm and Stephan reported Maddie had her meds and was currently showering, and mom & Maddie went to bed by 11:00pm....when did all that supposed "happily showing us her 13th birthday gifts" thing occur?
If she showered and got ready for bed as claimed, I hate to think why she was found in jeans - daytime attire. Was this to lend plausibility to the abducted story or because she got changed into jeans post party and never made it into night clothes?

Given a croc was found in the house and one in the trash, I’ll wager she was dead and someone put jeans on her. Maybe she lost a croc in transport and when they realized it was in the house they put it with other shoes where others were found. Maybe they hoped LE wouldn’t notice one was missing and it was inconspicuous.

Just a hunch, but this almost seems to me as if Stephan was "feeling this woman out" (can't think of the correct term for this) Basically, sharing information, in this case a sexually inappropriate scenario- with the intent being to gauge the other person's feelings or thoughts on it by their reaction or response. Do they find it inappropriate? Completely Understandable?

Did this woman also have a young daughter I wonder?
I was about to say exactly this. Monsters like SS hide in plain sight until they feel somewhat safe enough to test the waters… I believe he told a girlfriend about his inappropriate feelings hoping she’d be “into it” and allow some sort of role play or freaky situation. I also believe that this happened successfully with JS, hence the “she does what other girls won’t” comment or something. All moo.

I was wondering if the US could have referred to Jen's coworkers? She tells everyone it's Maddie's birthday during the video call, they get on to say hello, happy birthday, and Maddie shows her gifts.
Edited: They were home awake at the same time I think . Jen home at 1030 (I’m sure there is camera showing her at the gate) and Maddie went to bed at 11. So that’s the crucial half hour overlap.
I think this whole timeline is awfully convenient and not plausible.
This is a small thin walled apartment.
The shoe left behind in JS bedroom places Ms in there after the party.
I hope new charges are coming soon… that’s all I can say.

Just a hunch, but this almost seems to me as if Stephan was "feeling this woman out" (can't think of the correct term for this) Basically, sharing information, in this case a sexually inappropriate scenario- with the intent being to gauge the other person's feelings or thoughts on it by their reaction or response. Do they find it inappropriate? Completely Understandable?

Did this woman also have a young daughter I wonder?
Your last sentence was my first thought.

jmo

MS TOLD COUNSELOR MOM'S BF WAS WEIRD AND MADE HER FEEL UNCOMFORTALBE. HE WOULD ALSO EAT THEIR FOOD AND HUNG OUT IN THEIR LIVING ROOM. MS TOLD THE COUNSELOR THAT SS WAS MOVING OUT AND SHE WAS DOING BETTER IN SCHOOL. IN FEB, LAST MEETING, MS REPORTED TO COUNSELOR THINGS WERE BETTER AT HOME WITH JS AND ALSO AT SCHOOL.
SBMFF

Sadly, I feel like this was Maddie's way of telling a counselor, in "code", that there was a huge issue at home with SS. I feel like she wasn't able to get the actual words out "he's making me have sex with him", and did it the best way a young child could "He makes me feel uncomfortable". It makes me wonder if the counselor asked questions to try to determine what about him made her feel uncomfortable. I'm thinking (hoping) that they would do that to any child that makes a comment like that. I can see gentle questioning to go either way. More info forthcoming, or clamming up because discussing the abuse wasn't something she wanted to talk about. I feel so badly for this sweet child. :(
Sorry folks, this was really taking one for the team. I reached my limit!
Thank you for doing this @Seattle1!

I saw the police interviewed a male and female couple who live in the building over the winter months and had for many years. They noted that they had seen MS walking the family dog on Saturday or Sunday and it caught the the lady’s eye because JS usually did that. So where was JS in the days before the murder? How did MS get home to do this and back to gran’s? This is the part two of the video by GH last night.

2. CS - father of Ss stayed in a room at the hotel JS and SS stayed in. Police seemed interested in the check in time and check out times for him and SS and noted when both parties left the hotel and returned over the course of their stay. I’d like to know where they went and why? It seems JS stayed at the hotel the entire time except to walk her dog for a few mins out front.

Police later interviewed CS. I’d love to know what he said and wonder if that will be coming out soon as well?

This was in the docs discussed in part two of the GH video last night.

What I'm not understanding, why did SS come to the house that day? To continue abusing Maddie or in order to murder her?

So heartsick for her.

All jmo
SBMFF

He came back to the house because JS said she needed him to take Maddie to school as she was too tired to. At least that's what JS said, and I don't believe a whole lot of what comes out of her mouth. Especially since this "reason" never made sense to me.

One of Maddie's friends said in her interview (as reported in the data dump on GHI) that she'd been to Maddie's house many times but never stayed overnight, per her parents' rules.

As a parent, you can't be too careful, too vigilant. And yet, you might think it safe to send your 4th, 5th, 6th grader to a sleepover since the mom would be home. And yet....

Those parents now must be reeling. Validated for making the right choice at the time (no sleepovers) but all the what could've happeneds.

And I'm reminded of how many people are impacted, touched, scarred by this crime.

So many ripples.

There's only ONE death penalty for SS but Maddie was someone to the people who loved her and are pained by her absence, traumatized by the manner --

Humanity took a hit when SS was born.

JMO

SBMFF

He came back to the house because JS said she needed him to take Maddie to school as she was too tired to. At least that's what JS said, and I don't believe a whole lot of what comes out of her mouth. Especially since this "reason" never made sense to me.
Oh yeah? So when did she realize she was so tired that she couldn’t drive to school then? Not buying it. She coulda left Ms with gran and gran would have gotten her to school. I feel like JS made her baby girl a victim to SS on purpose.

I don’t know who killed her. But I do not believe that JS didn’t know her daughter was dead.

Why was he driving around in the middle of the night in JS's car?
He was "looking for Maddie". </End sarcasm>

Perhaps he needed to think about what to do next. I know someone that gets into her car and take really long drives when she has something huge to think about. But, him driving around in the middle of the night makes me wonder if Maddie was killed before that drive, or after. I'm thinking before. Or, did Maddie go with him so he could abuse her in the car parked somewhere? Maybe too many roommates were home making it difficult for him to find "alone time" (gag) with her.

Oh yeah? So when did she realize she was so tired that she couldn’t drive to school then? Not buying it. She coulda left Ms with gran and gran would have gotten her to school. I feel like JS made her baby girl a victim to SS on purpose.

I don’t know who killed her. But I do not believe that JS didn’t know her daughter was dead.
EXACTLY! When?? I almost said something about that but already commented about that several times in this thread so didn't say it again. lol She knows that afternoon or morning that she was so tired that she called him to take her to school the next day? It makes no sense. I suppose she just knew from late hours she had to work that she'd be tired. But again, I don't believe a whole lot that comes out of either of their mouths. Way too many lies. JMO

I am shocked he drove through the security gate, interacted with the security guard, with Maddie's body seat belted beside him.

Jmo
Yeah, I'd like to know what the gatekeeper remembers about that interaction, especially since SS has a tendency to say way more than necessary. Did they not even notice anything unusual, or even look at MS sitting (slumped?) there, and SS said something totally unnecessary like... "We forgot something so had to come back. I wanted McDonalds but she wants me to grab the raspberry Entenmann's from the kitchen. It's her favorite flavor. I wanted McDonald's but you can never please kids." Blabber, blabber.

There was also a "leak" of sorts to Grey Hughes from a supposedly* reliable source stating her C.O.D. was blunt force trauma and/or severe head trauma (is there a technical difference?). I don't remember hearing anything about strangulation before now. We will just have to wait from a report directly from law enforcement.

But "all of the above" could be true. He could have attempted to strangle her and then chose a different route if that wasn't working quick enough. There is always the possibility the scratches on his hand weren't from Maddie (especially if he has zero other injuries, maybe a cat did the scratches or it was from briars while disposing of MS) but they also could have come from a struggle.

* I am not familiar with the "lore" or history of Grey Hughes and his sources.

MOO.
I too wondered about the blunt force trauma to the head, and now strangulation. Even before I heard strangulation as the most recent cause I had posted how he could have been strangling her, and bashed her head on the floor (shaking her as he's strangling since it takes several minutes). :(

EXACTLY! When?? I almost said something about that but already commented about that several times in this thread so didn't say it again. lol She knows that afternoon or morning that she was so tired that she called him to take her to school the next day? It makes no sense. I suppose she just knew from late hours she had to work that she'd be tired. But again, I don't believe a whole lot that comes out of either of their mouths. Way too many lies. JMO
Exactly! Why was ss dad there too? Remember they live in a different city 2.5 hours again.

This situation stinks

Yes, Shannon Butler earlier reported that MS was found wearing blue shorts-- which would have made the accounts by both SS/JS incorrect!

If this was a coverup and they wanted her to seem like she was abducted by some stranger they could claim she wasn’t wearing what she wore when they last dropped her off at the church. Sadly I think this reeks of a bumbling coverup.

Did we know their condo was a FOUR bedroom and that Jen rented out 2 rooms, Stephan had his own room (even during "off periods" of their relationship) and that Maddie had NO room prior to this recent document release?
It's a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom unit.

Last edited:
yeah its all strange. Maddi was already at G-ma's, Im sure she could have spent the night. jenn didnt work that late as she was home by 1030?? Not to mention she had to get up anyway because she had a blood appt in the morning at 10:15 which she went to by the maps GHI showed tracking her vehicle)
Another thing I missed was in the first police interview, when she was asked "Was that Maddis birthday or just the day you celebrated) and Jenn replied "It was the day we celebrated" ( we again, coming from someone who wasn't there)
I gave her a little bit of a pass thinking, maybe Jenn did something for her on her actual birthday, and that's why she missed the " family party" but I don't think so. All maddis friends were invited to that Sunday birthday.
family drama?? but how then did she explain SS being there when Maddi came home? to be left alone with him ? and why was his father in town?

what Jenn says in this clip kind of stood out to me, but I think its her tone. she sounds a little frustrated 8:11 and this part? ' "but socially shes pretty great'' its her tone. Maybe its just me but she almost sounds a little sarcastic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members