Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like others I also have the impression that the Sotos have disliked SS for a long time.

IIRC, Maddie had stayed the week before her birthday party at her grandparents. I wonder why did she have to come back home or whose decision was it, JS or SS? Did MS even want to come back?

I also agree that JS does not seem to have the best relationship with her family, IMO.

SS saying he came back to help JS out was unbelievable. JS and MS already had family and he just moved out. Why did he think he was even needed at this time? I could see him putting the idea into JS head and her falling for it. Even in the TV interviews he tried to come off as some Good Samaritan or savior who saved Jenn and Maddie Soto when he was the one MS needed saving from.

Based on the fact that he and JS broke up, his complaints of having to take care of his aging parents and their annoying dogs, blatantly ignoring the fact he was living in their home rent -free and without a job, this “help” was just him was for his benefit solely. He was a disgusting predator and an opportunist seeking to abuse Maddie, not feel obliged to his parents andaa as take advantage of hers and JS home where he could stay for free without finding actual work. A predator and a parasite, both drain and devour you so that can make you as empty and soulless as them.

Last edited:
I recall a reporter on this case cited MS was wearing blue shorts when recovered. And last week, GH thought she was wearing jeans from a blurred image of MS he was looking at between trees. I wonder if jeans is from official records?
Also, I think GH said he blurred the image himself, so I think he saw the picture unblurred, so I think he probably got the description right. Just imo.

IMO, GH started to lose his patience live on air. I guess I can’t blame him after hours of reading but…yeah. I’d def prefer to read them myself. Lol. moo.
I didn't even listen to him. I just scrolled through and paused when he pulled up a new document. It would be so much easier if some news outlets just published them in their entirety.

Any crocks? One crock?
5th paragraph mentions crocs. Looks like 3 white crocs were seen in the house. 1 was adult size 8 in a pair, presumably Jenn's. The other had its partner missing and was in trash, size 5-7 youth, Maddie's size.

Maddie was not wearing crocs when she was found on the field.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240611_203000_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240611_203000_YouTube.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
At about 1:35:00 mark (of GHI YT part 1), a LE report cites they learned from Holiday Inn Vacation that a party matching SS description was seen inside the parking garage open his trunk, and moved a lymph body from the passenger seat to the trunk of his vehicle.

Sorry, GH did not read/provide the time of this incident.

ETA: The time SS moved MS body to the trunk was at 9:40 AM
(2:15:00 YT)
Someone saw him move a limp body from the car to the trunk?? And when exactly did this person who saw it report it??? Was this a security footage review and they realized it or someone saw this live as it happened in person???

Someone saw him move a limp body from the car to the trunk?? And when exactly did this person who saw it report it??? Was this a security footage review and they realized it or someone saw this live as it happened in person???
No, it was surveillance footage ultimately reviewed by an officer.

So I need you guys to maybe correct me because I am maybe way off here but am I understanding that Madeline did not even really have her own bedroom? Her bed and dresser were in the living room separated with a partition from the living room? But it was a 4 bedroom condo??!? And SS and JS BOTH had their own room but Madeline is relegated to the living room with basically no privacy but that's OK somehow because she didn't sleep in there anyways, she was usually sleeping with SS??!?!?

I am sorry guys. I have to be suspicious of the mom at this point if what I am understanding is true. How can you not give your kid a bedroom? When you have so many? The boyfriend gets one but your own daughter doesn't? I mean maybe Madeline didn't want her own room but I really struggle to imagine that what preteen/teen girl doesn't want their own space not just a corner of a living room.
So mom rented out a room ~ was this roommate around the night of the murder? How did everyone sleep through this????

I really think JS is involved in the coverup somehow- it’s getting clearer and clearer

I saw on the courtv website just now that
"According to WFTV Investigative Reporter Shannon Butler, authorities have determined that Madeline Soto was allegedly strangled by Stephan Sterns, who faces the possibility of the death penalty for her murder"

Report: Authorities Determined Madeline Soto Was Strangled to Death

Has anyone heard anything about this or any other information?

Edit to add: the website didn't have any other info and the video didn't match the page headline.

Here's mention of the roommate. Arrow points to the mention.

She had to grab her stuff and leave because it was a secure crime scene at that point. It's on the same page that mentions the "croc".

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240611_203000_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240611_203000_YouTube.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 55
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics