Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GHI part 2
From GHI part 2 YT, about 36:00 min mark: ................ Teacher did not believe JS ever attended school open house, and teacher never met JS.
Thank You so much for that long transcription, @Seattle1. What kind of mother was JS to not even attend open house to talk with the teachers, and yet she ragged on Maddie making her more anxious.

JMO, I'm having trouble believing Madeline was diagnosed with bipolar.

Wow, what Madeline said about SS.
MS TOLD COUNSELOR MOM'S BF WAS WEIRD AND MADE HER FEEL UNCOMFORTALBE. HE WOULD ALSO EAT THEIR FOOD AND HUNG OUT IN THEIR LIVING ROOM. MS TOLD THE COUNSELOR THAT SS WAS MOVING OUT AND SHE WAS DOING BETTER IN SCHOOL. IN FEB, LAST MEETING, MS REPORTED TO COUNSELOR THINGS WERE BETTER AT HOME WITH JS AND ALSO AT SCHOOL.​

Why did Maddie have to have a makeshift bedroom in the living room when a whole guest room was available to give to her? How was that fair.

JS calling MS, who had ADHD and bipolar disorder, lazy for forgetting her chores when she herself has bipolar disorder shows a lack of empathy or understanding for her own daughter, her flesh and blood, IMO. She not only made her daughter more anxious but IMO she also shames her her character when in truth MS has a disorder that often causes people to forget one thing as their mind moves to another, get easily distracted or fixate on the things that actually stimulate or interest us. It’s not laziness by any means and Jenn should know this.

Disclaimer: MOO and bias bc I have ADHD

I think SS actions are indicative of an unplanned death, resultant panic, and a man with no plan. SS drives around with the child's corpse in the seat next to him until he knows she should not be seen inside his car during school hours and pulls into a parking garage to transfer her to his trunk by 9:40 AM. I think MS was placed between the bamboo shoots on Old Hickory Tree Road only because SS had a flat tire and and needed to get to his tire. Again, MS once again becomes the afterthought. I hate this case so very much. :mad:

Mention of the 2 roommates = here. This scan is super light so the previous image that was shared, I couldn't make out.... sounds like this is Jenn talking.

@KooshBall
Wow yes. Taking a step back and realising that every teen needs their own space!!! Not every family can provide an entire bedroom each but in this case, Jenn had the space!
This poor young girl, she really had nobody looking out for her best interests consistently and being involved in her life. That's so sad, and the reason SS was able to get away with what he did.

JMO

Mention of the 2 roommates = here. This scan is super light so the previous image that was shared, I couldn't make out.... sounds like this is Jenn talking.

@KooshBall
Wow yes. Taking a step back and realising that every teen needs their own space!!! Not every family can provide an entire bedroom each but in this case, Jenn had the space!
Thank you for the better scan.
Yes I want to be careful to say not every family can give their child their own bedroom, and there are families where there are multiple kids sharing a room, or even entire families sharing a room and I don’t think there is anything wrong with this.

But…
Mom had the space in a four bedroom house. She let SS who was her ex, keep a room “ the guest room”, and I would argue that this was a term she used as it seems her family didn’t like him living there. it seems unusually cruel to put MS’s bed and dresser and desk into the living room so she had no privacy or space ever? Not even a corner tucked into mom’s room with two other roommates or possibly a round of airbnb guests? This seems rather cruel and abusive as a parent, especially in context of some of the statements by friends. Of course JS wanted Ms out of the house at 18, she wanted her living room back!

This in the context of that she never saw MS that Monday morning, so she could sleep in (even though it seems like she had the entire day Monday off???) and she didn’t see MS but is hugging SS and consoling him after ms disappeared? Remember this is her ex who moved out 3 months prior! Loyalty to who??

Also another thing is bothering me is the timeline of when she was notified that it was a crime scene and she needed to leave and stay in a hotel. Why would she spend the night with SS if police had told her they had a warrant for a crime scene? Wouldn’t she want to be alone or with family if it was apparent there was something wrong with his story and police believed something was up? I don’t know when she was shown that picture but I need some clarification.

I feel like JS may have resented MS. I don’t know exactly why but i have a few thoughts…. As a result , JS was unbelievably cruel and negligent with MS.

There were a lot of red flags. I don’t think anyone knew the entirety of horrible situation that MS lived with other than JS and SS. People certainly knew bits and pieces. I wonder if grandmother and sister testimony is coming next.

I wonder if anyone in her family knew any of this prior to this document dump?

Thank You so much for that long transcription, @Seattle1. What kind of mother was JS to not even attend open house to talk with the teachers, and yet she ragged on Maddie making her more anxious.

JMO, I'm having trouble believing Madeline was diagnosed with bipolar.

Wow, what Madeline said about SS.

I so agree! In such a environment, it seems impossible to not have mental reactions to the abuse and the unstable home she had.
Jmo

Ok, that's what I thought had happened, until we got that blunt force trauma report. Strangulation always made the most sense to me.
Makes me think about a very angry mother as well.
Altho i'm very disgusted with her, and think she be charged with sexual exploitation up to this point I've been on the fence about her possible involvement in the murder.

I've caught up on the thread, I'm back-listening to GHI, still in the first one.

If Maddie weren't A CHILD, it almost sounds like what would be an adult triangle. A domestic arrangement. Or alternately, a domestic situation where a parent cows to a teen and moves the teen's boyfriend in. Only no part of this is normal. JS seems to resent MS. I don't even know where to start with the major dysfunction. Criminal dysfunction. Can't get my head around a situation where a MOTHER resents her daughter, A CHILD, for the utterly disordered, criminal, coercive, abusive "relationship" the mother's boyfriend has forced upon the child. Normalizing it and resenting the child for it too? Poor Maddie....

What I'm not understanding, why did SS come to the house that day? To continue abusing Maddie or in order to murder her?

So heartsick for her.

All jmo

What time did he get his flat tire?

What time did he throw away the flat tire?

I see that LE secured the dumpster, waited for the regularly scheduled trash pickup, then accompanied that vehicle to WM in order to secure the contents. I assume that was procedural.

Do we learn WHY he returned to the house, his story being for the clicker?

Jmo

What time did he get his flat tire?

What time did he throw away the flat tire?

I see that LE secured the dumpster, waited for the regularly scheduled trash pickup, then accompanied that vehicle to WM in order to secure the contents. I assume that was procedural.

Do we learn WHY he returned to the house, his story being for the clicker?

Jmo
The timeline is still confusing to me. I'm hoping someone can sort it out and place everything in order.

I can't watch GHI but really appreciate the people posting the info here!!

jmo

Are we actually sure Madeline didn't have her own bedroom? If it's true that she didn't, IMO it shows her mother's mindset. (I know a family that could only find a 1-bedroom apartment, so while they looked for something bigger, they let their kids sleep in the bedroom, and they (parents) slept on a pull-out couch in the living room. So there are ways, even with limited space.)

Are we actually sure Madeline didn't have her own bedroom? If it's true that she didn't, IMO it shows her mother's mindset. (I know a family that could only find a 1-bedroom apartment, so while they looked for something bigger, they let their kids sleep in the bedroom, and they (parents) slept on a pull-out couch in the living room. So there are ways, even with limited space.)
JS apparently has a king-sized bed that she slept in alone while sending her daughter to sleep a grown man in another room. Un-freaking-believable.

I don't fault families who need to get creative with living space or when kids need to share rooms.....JS created something else entirely, and it was completely unsafe for her child who is now dead.

jmo

It sounds like it was around 5pm when he dumped the tire in the trash.

Not a dumpster, a compactor. Not sure what that is but I'm guessing the contents become inaccessible which is why LE would have had to wait for the hauler to deliver it to WM to be emptied. I am probably not understanding exactly but thankfully he was on CCTV doing it and they recovered the tire and the bag containing Maddie's backpack.

Jmo

"According to WFTV Investigative Reporter Shannon Butler, authorities have determined that Madeline Soto was allegedly strangled by Stephan Sterns, who faces the possibility of the death penalty for her murder"

Has anyone heard anything about this or any other information?
There was also a "leak" of sorts to Grey Hughes from a supposedly* reliable source stating her C.O.D. was blunt force trauma and/or severe head trauma (is there a technical difference?). I don't remember hearing anything about strangulation before now. We will just have to wait from a report directly from law enforcement.

But "all of the above" could be true. He could have attempted to strangle her and then chose a different route if that wasn't working quick enough. There is always the possibility the scratches on his hand weren't from Maddie (especially if he has zero other injuries, maybe a cat did the scratches or it was from briars while disposing of MS) but they also could have come from a struggle.

* I am not familiar with the "lore" or history of Grey Hughes and his sources.

MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member