Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Presser notes:

Have not found Madeline.

Detectives met with mother last night, told her that they are now confident she is dead.

Never dropped off on morning of Feb 26. Already dead at the time and moved her in the early morning hours that day.

Video evidence of him dumping evidence in a dumpster that morning.

Recovered laptop and backpack.

Madeline visible dead in vehicle.

Kissimmee now has the ball.
Sigh…

Then why is the story out there that he picked her up and took her to the parking lot circulating? Mom said "we" then "he"
:(
Something is a lie here. Mom said she went directly to bed when home from the bday celebration. Didn't use her phone or devices.

"we took her to school...."

Then why is the story out there that he picked her up and took her to the parking lot circulating? Mom said "we" then "he"
Something is a lie here. Mom said she went directly to bed when home from the bday celebration. Didn't use her phone or devices.

I believe they are still investigating and more will come out
Now that they have her in the car with him at that specific time perhaps this will lead to where he hid her body?
JMO

I'm going to rewatch the interview that her mom did, that has SS in it. It didn't sit well with me IMO.

This is all incredibly problematic in that regard, hence the less than full throated response to her not being a suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine