Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m so revolted by and freaking damn tired of these psychopathic men who are out here, there and everywhere grabbing our young children, taking their innocence and their lives. I just…omg, I’m so f* mad!

right there with ya.
That video of mother and killer........ made me absolutely sick.
Audrii, now Madeline....
Cant watch these cases with children... especially our little "media-grown up" little girls being so violated.
But here I am. Watching.

I'm going to rewatch the interview that her mom did, that has SS in it. It didn't sit well with me IMO.
One of the local press outlets had a body language expert review the footage. They noted SS was cracking knuckles, acting shifty. However, they did not focus on mom, expecting that will now get deeper review.

I'm going to rewatch the interview that her mom did, that has SS in it. It didn't sit well with me IMO.
There were a lot of weird inconsistencies or slips in what mom said in that interview. I don't know it that implies guilt so much as she was probably under a lot of stress with the monster directly behind her.

I hope LE finds footage of the exact location SS changed his flat tire, if they do not have it already. I doubt he would want to attract attention limping along with a flat tire on a Lincoln (even a 14-year-old one), as you'd think that would stand out -- y'know, why is he damaging an expensive car by driving along on a flat?

I suspect the tire blew out when he went off-road to dispose of her body.

It’s a common fear for single mothers, but what’s the solutions? Should single mothers only be allowed to date casually? Fathers can abuse young girls, as can uncles and girlfriends and neighbors and babysitters and teachers. There’s no way to be 100% confident that your child is safe with someone. Just gotta do the best you can.

We don’t know anything about the mother or the mother’s boyfriend. For all we know, they’d been together for ten years before he would ever be near Madeline alone. Or maybe they just met a month ago. We just have no clue yet.
Background checks? I was a single mother for some time after a divorce. I met a great man (who ended up being my husband) but I did do a background check on him.

Her mother said Maddie came home from the party and went right to bed. Her mother also said Sterns supposedly picked her up in the morning - implying he did not stay at their house. I believe the sheriff said he was on camera at 7:30 am disposing of things in the dumpster and that her body is visible on camera. When then was she killed? Where is the opportunity if all the mother said is true and accurate? I’m confused.

In the warrant for his arrest, it literally says, "the mother advised her daughter's step father Stefan Sterns, picked her up from home and dropped her off at Hunter's Creek...."

The monster ALSO said he picked her up that morning. So was she dead by the time he got there? Or was he never there that morning to "pick her up"??

The mother apparently lied to police then because that did NOT happen according to the presser we just watched.

1709317666695.png

Mina believes that Stern is the sole suspect and that the mother is not a participant in the case.

The investigation has led deputies to believe that Soto was killed in Kissimmee.

The investigation will be shifted to the Kissimmee Police Department.

Mina then discussed Stern’s whereabouts and alleged moves made regarding Soto’s disappearance.

It was determined that Madeline was not dropped off at school but was already dead at the time of her disappearance, being reported on Monday.

Mina announced video evidence of Sterns depositing several items belonging to Soto into a dumpster.

In the warrant for his arrest, it literally says, "the mother advised her daughter's step father Stefan Sterns, picked her up from home and dropped her off at Hunter's Creek...."

The mother apparently lied to police then because that did NOT happen according to the presser we just watched.

View attachment 487297
Her mom could have already gone to work and that is what the step dad told her? Just thinking out loud and praying he is the lone monster.

The monster ALSO said he picked her up that morning. So was she dead by the time he got there? Or was he never there that morning to "pick her up"??

View attachment 487297
I'm sorry but there is a glaring lie here. They both say HE picked her up that morning. What time?? What was her condition? Did mom see her that morning??

@32:13
[Jenn Soto] "We dropped her off close to school, across the street from a Church, which is very . . . it's right next to the school; she crossed the street and walked to school -- what we thought, walked to school. My boyfriend, who drove her to school, drove away at that point."

@32:55
[Jenn Soto] "It was seen on video footage that she hung out in the parking lot of the Church for a few minutes, and then got up and walked towards the school. But she never made it. That walk. And that was around 9AM, when she got up." [BBM]

@44:59
[Tricia] "I find it interesting that the mom said 'we dropped her off,' like she was trying to solidify what the boyfriend said. But, apparently, she did not go because she was too tired, according to [Jenn Soto's] mother."

Other noteworthy timestamps from the video:
@18:09 - Footage of Jenn Soto comforting the prime suspect. [No tears]

@18:49 - "Family and friends said it was unusual for Madeline to be dropped off down the street."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine