FL - Manhunt in Tampa after 4 slayings in 5 weeks, Oct-Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think the title needs yo be updated to 4 slayings in a month now

attachment.php

Those video cameras everyone has are such poor quality cameras. I did the best I could to enhance the video photo. As you can see the eyes, nose, mouth a little better. Maybe someone can forward it to the proper authorities in Tampa.
That looks like a Kurta!

MOO

Another reason I mention the tracks, or it may be a toll road, is the murders seem to be all committed on roads only a few blocks from here. As an example, I included a pic showing the site of the Benjamin Mitchell killing with "BM" and the route the suspect was caught traveling on the videos. I believe even in this thread people were mentioning how the suspect is seen walking with that calm unique gait down East Frierson toward 15th. After shooting BM, he's seen running back down E Frierson and at the last second making a bee line down 13th St appearing to be entering a full out sprint. 13th leads directly to this toll road it appears. I also included a picture someone was able to enhance that seems to show the suspect holding the gun in hand while running down E. Frierson moments after BM was shot dead.
69cd15319286d03672b55703d1629097.jpg
146efcc4bc1dbda7a20a8f5f73ecc4d7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I think messing with his phone is habitual as well an attempt to appear casual. I doubt he's looking at anything major on his phone. Just a thought as I catch up.

O/T, what gangs operate in the area? This guy is obviously alone in the videos, just wondering what affiliations he may bave.

Another reason I mention the tracks, or it may be a toll road, is the murders seem to be all committed on roads only a few blocks from here. As an example, I included a pic showing the site of the Benjamin Mitchell killing with "BM" and the route the suspect was caught traveling on the videos. I believe even in this thread people were mentioning how the suspect is seen walking with that calm unique gait down East Frierson toward 15th. After shooting BM, he's seen running back down E Frierson and at the last second making a bee line down 13th St appearing to be entering a full out sprint. 13th leads directly to this toll road it appears. I also included a picture someone was able to enhance that seems to show the suspect holding the gun in hand while running down E. Frierson moments after BM was shot dead.
69cd15319286d03672b55703d1629097.jpg
146efcc4bc1dbda7a20a8f5f73ecc4d7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

(Marking this, sorry tired, want to look at with fresh eyes)

and dc snipers

(Don't get me started)

Actually, the guy who worked the Beltway Snipers did Rossmo's Theory..we have got 4 data points of the shootings, now what about the surveillance sightings, maybe plug those in...seems LE and residents think hes close, i know that feeling from Jessica R...(ugh)

the highway stands out right there. Car parked nearby?

I'm thinking this guy might be cracked out.

Any word on the type of gun(s) used, or are they still keeping that close to the vest? Iirc, the witness description earlier mentioned a large black pistol?

Catching up on this 4 th murder...
There was a witness this time? Has he/she spoken out about what he/she saw? This person saw the weapon in hand?

"dark clothes'...seems it's a light colored hoodie this time, or is that a distortion from the video?

"
[FONT=&amp]The suspect a witness described to Tampa Police is a tall, thin black male, wearing dark clothes, a black ball cap or hoodie and carrying a large, black pistol."

[/FONT]
http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/region-tampa/serial-killer-experts-says-seminole-heights-shooter-is-rare

Catching up on this 4 th murder...
There was a witness this time? Has he/she spoken out about what he/she saw? This person saw the weapon in hand?

"dark clothes'...seems it's a light colored hoodie this time, or is that a distortion from the video?

"
[FONT=&]The suspect a witness described to Tampa Police is a tall, thin black male, wearing dark clothes, a black ball cap or hoodie and carrying a large, black pistol."

[/FONT]
http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/region-tampa/serial-killer-experts-says-seminole-heights-shooter-is-rare

I read somewhere appears white due to video but is black. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Punk coward shooting random innocent people in the back. Can't wait for them to catch this guy. I'm optimistic his brazeness will be his downfall. I think they'll catch him. Soon. Maybe even tomorrow.

Eta: Being caught numerous times on footage on foot...I'll be really surprised if he's not caught soon, moo. LE is very obviously all over this.

Any word on the type of gun(s) used, or arel they still keeping that close to the vest? Iirc, the witness description earlier mentioned large black
pistol?

No other details concerning the type of gun used. Interesting that the victims might have been distracted by phones ect. but the poi just nonchalantly walks away alone, apparently looking at his phone.imo.
http://www.fox9.com/news/tampa-police-investigating-shooting-in-seminole-heights
rbbm
"The victims are completely innocent, but they're walking alone. It appears maybe they're distracted, they're looking at a phone, talking to someone on the phone," the chief said. "Whoever is doing this is picking people who are alone and probably distracted because they're able to move in quickly and then escape very quickly."

Police believe Tuesday morning's suspect lives in or near the southeast Seminole Heights area. He is described as a black male, 6' to 6'2" in height, with a thin build, light complexion, dressed in all black, armed with a large black pistol, and wearing a black baseball cap.

A nei

"The man who got shot, [the witness] was talking to him five minutes before he got shot," said Elton Sheppard. "He said, 'I went to the washing machine, I turned around, he was in the street. There was another man in the street with him. I seen the man shoot him. He fell down and he shot him four more times while he was laying on the ground."

interesting idea. possible i guess. hiding on a building in these areas doesn't make too much sense. at least in the areas where the killings were are all mostly houses. would you notice a person on the roof of your house? i feel like that's a yes.

as for trees. it is possible. but this is florida. we have palm trees and lots of oak trees but they don't provide much coverage. if i climbed the huge oak tree in my yard there is no way i could stay hidden in it without being noticed. and it is a 200+ year old tree.

i personally think he is making his way through the alleys behind houses. some of them are so over grown you could easily hide in the tall grasses and junk without being seen.

The climbing suits a certain super hero that someone mentioned a while back.

Are there any business locations close by which would be closed at night, yet perhaps would be a good location for him to hide in if he had access to the buildings? It would be like hiding in plain sight, and not an area that would cause LE to look closely if it remained dark. Just a thought...

Thinking out loud, dogs haven't tracked him...this is important... how is this possible if he's so closeby? :waitasec:
Again, my guess is he's got a vehicle parked somewhere...the trail stops wherever the K9s stopped, moo. But some dogs can follow vehicle trails a few miles...

He shot the poor man five times? 4 times while he was already down? (as per witness)
Unbelievable. All for what? To feel like a somebody? Control?
Monster needs to be caught asap...and he will be. Wait till the punk is in a prison cell, won't feel so powerful and get his sick thrills then.
Makes me boil and enraged.
Come on somebody knows that he's doing this. Do the right thing !!

Maybe the killer is getting away quick by climbing up a building onto a roof and that is why they don't find him on foot. Could he be climbing into a window he left open? Just putting some crazy ideas out there at 1 a.m.

Maybe the killer is getting away quick by climbing up a building onto a roof and that is why they don't find him on foot. Could he be climbing into a window he left open? Just putting some crazy ideas out there at 1 a.m.
No, you are right. When tracking the handler will let them jump up on things. They can smell up well.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member