FL - Manhunt in Tampa after 4 slayings in 5 weeks, Oct-Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
New video being released! I'm watching the presser right now.

They are stressing this person is not a suspect but may have information. They are really focused on the phone flipping. New video shows the person running from the area just seconds after the murder.

What phone flipping

The phone flipping was in the first security video released just a few days ago. The person was walking along, flipping something in his/her hand. It looked like a phone to some people.

Rwpennell beat me to it! <-- Edit.

They are stressing this person is not a suspect but may have information. They are really focused on the phone flipping. New video shows the person running from the area just seconds after the murder.

Maybe because most people no longer use flip phones. It might be a clue if you know someone who does.

Maybe because most people no longer use flip phones. It might be a clue if you know someone who does.

LOL! I still do but I live in Canada. I only use a cell phone when I absolutely need to make a call.

It sounds like they were walking with purpose there and took off running. And did not run to hide from a gunman but through the center of the street...

I just watched the HLN presser and the new video. It looks like when he is running....and now i definitely think it is a he....that he is young and a track runner....he lifts his legs like a runner....what do you all think?

I just watched the HLN presser and the new video. It looks like when he is running....and now i definitely think it is a he....that he is young and a track runner....he lifts his legs like a runner....what do you all think?

It's him! There is little doubt!

And she was shot 5 times according to a homeowner who heard the 5 shots ( and recognized them as gunshots). I think he took Monica to the vacant lot where she was found. Sadly, Monica had had a troubled life at times ( some drug arrests), I have wondered if he/she actually knew Monica somehow. It isn't clear where Monica was actually living when she was killed.

I read about a murder case involving a few victims. The killer knew one of the victims, and she was his target. He killed the others to cause confusion in his motive. Can't recall the case, but I alwys thought it was so devious.

bbm

I've had the same thought... If this is the case, has he shot his victim already, or is he still leading up to it? Or does he have a grudge against more than one person? And if this turns out to be the reason for these gutless killings, the shooter would be a very cold & calculating sort of slime. IMO

In the last frames where we see him from behind running-it looks as if he is holding his left arm in his pocket? Maybe to make sure the gun doesn't fall out? And is he running through some sort of parking lot or garage?

Yes, his strides and the way he moves his arm make him look like a runner. And not a jogger.

bbm

I've had the same thought... If this is the case, has he shot his victim already, or is he still leading up to it? Or does he have a grudge against more than one person? And if this turns out to be the reason for these gutless killings, the shooter would be a very cold & calculating sort of slime. IMO

I thought the same thing. That he killed one of the people he knew and held a grudge with and the others he killed to make it look random so as to allude suspicion.

Yes, long strides and very straight back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member