FL - Manhunt in Tampa after 4 slayings in 5 weeks, Oct-Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This could be gang related...to get into a gang....maybe they should check high schools and runners ...just a chance..you never know.

Yep...embarrassed to say I still have mine. Love it..and flip it with hand just like this video..first thing I thought of, but I too thought what young person (and I think he looks younger) would have a flip phone. The very reason I have not parted with mine yet is because I can "flip it" and use it with one hand. But I'm also much older.
Maybe because most people no longer use flip phones. It might be a clue if you know someone who does.
Eta: a long-distance runner; cross country?

He flips the phone like it's nunchucks IMO.

Flip-phone=burner phone? That neighborhood is all wrapped up tight with no-one outside. He must live around there. It also looked as if he was on a call at one point. Wonder if he has a look-out?

the third victim got off on the wrong bus stop and received his first pay check and was going to take his family out to dinner ......this is sooo sad....i hope they catch this guy and hang him by his you know what...sorry for what i feel but this is so sad.

Yep...embarrassed to say I still have mine. Love it..and flip it with hand just like this video..first thing I thought of, but I too thought what young person (and I think he looks younger) would have a flip phone. The very reason I have not parted with mine yet is because I can "flip it" and use it with one hand. But I'm also much older. Eta: a long-distance runner; cross country?

Looks faster than a cross country or marathon distance runner to me. A different sort of posture too but I'm not sure how to describe it. Faster, but also more purposeful, powerful?

Interim Police Chief ponders why person of interest is running after hearing gunshots:

http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-news/new-video-seminole-heights-murders

From the link:
Interim Chief Brian Dugan said during a press conference he wants to know why the individual is running. There could be four reasons why the person of interest ran after gunshots were heard: He or she may be late for dinner, could be exercising, heard the gunshots, or they just murdered Benjamin, Chief Dugan said.

Cheap throw away flip phone a la Walmart ? Smart enough to do that ? So, he has now been promoted to POI...wow, he runs like a gazelle...reminds me of some of the Kenyan champion runners in his running style...wth ???

TBH, when I watched the new video live on HLN, my first thought at seeing this person running was "wow, they run like a girl"; especially the way the right arm was flailing around..hmm..just my immediate first thought when seeing for the first time. I'll have to look at again. moo

TBH, when I watched the new video live on HLN, my first thought at seeing this person running was "wow, they run like a girl"; especially the way the right arm was flailing around..hmm..just my immediate first thought when seeing for the first time. I'll have to look at again. moo

Like this girl?
240px-Zhu_Xiaolin_-_2012_Olympic_Womens_Marathon.jpg

Or more like this girl?
Flo-Jo-00-272x300.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...hu_Xiaolin_-_2012_Olympic_Womens_Marathon.jpg
http://solarey.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Flo-Jo-00-272x300.jpg

The phone is more likely a smartphone, and not a flip phone. They were remarking on the way that the individual stylistically flips the phone in his hands when he pulls it out. They are hoping someone in the area knows someone who pulls their phone out like that and reports them.

I live in the neighborhood on the other side of 275. My brother lives in a house just off 15th street and Giddens and heard the shots ring out during the first shooting.

A few opinions--someone of which have been mentioned before--I believe it is a male based on the posture and statistics. There is definitely something unique about the way they pull their phone out. In the latest video of them running, you can see the individual favoring their left pant leg with their left arm, which is most likely where the gun is. The phone was pulled from the right pocket, which further supports my previous speculation. The clothing is absolutely too warm to be wearing in the weather these shootings were committed in. The way this individual is running doesn't appear to be fearful, and looks as if they're trying to run away, but also not look like they are.

This is a very dense neighborhood with lots of side streets, alleyways, etc. Lots of bushes and landscaping, giant oak trees, etc to hide behind. Also, many cars parked on the street.

What do you mean by 'favoring their left pant leg with their left arm'? It looked to me as if their left hand might be in the left pocket as they ran. I agree with you in that I believe that's where the gun is.

In the last frames where we see him from behind running-it looks as if he is holding his left arm in his pocket? Maybe to make sure the gun doesn't fall out? And is he running through some sort of parking lot or garage?

I believe it's an alley.

What do you mean by 'favoring their left pant leg with their left arm'? It looked to me as if their left hand might be in the left pocket as they ran. I agree with you in that I believe that's where the gun is.

I meant that that arm wasn't swinging like the right arm, but staying close to the left leg (or pocket) area. Guns aren't light so it would make sense to keep your hand there so the gun doesn't fall out.

So if this video is from the area of the first shooting ( Benjamin Mitchell R.I. P.), and the third victim was shot very close to the first site, where is the video from the last shooting ? Is she/he dressed the same ? Anything different ?

As far as the phone flip is concerned i'm not really seeing anything special about it. I carry my smart phone in my pocket and I keep the screen facing my leg to protect it. When I pull my phone out I have to flip it over in my hand to see the screen and IMO that is what this person is doing in the video.

As far as the phone flip is concerned i'm not really seeing anything special about it. I carry my smart phone in my pocket and I keep the screen facing my leg to protect it. When I pull my phone out I have to flip it over in my hand to see the screen and IMO that is what this person is doing in the video.

I do the same, but when I watch the focused version of his hand flipping the phone, it doesn't appear to me to be a 180 degree flip, but more like a 360 degree flip which is less common. Pairing that habit with the size, dress, area, etc could definitely help get some people thinking about who it might be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6