FL - Manhunt in Tampa after 4 slayings in 5 weeks, Oct-Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.tampabay.com/news/public...ember-shooting-victim-as-Super-Man-_162666039
Friends at Seminole Heights food bank remember shooting victim as ‘Super Man’
[FONT=&amp]Published: November 15, 2017
Updated: November 15, 2017 at 05:27 PM
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]TAMPA — Ronald Felton now joins the tragic list of victims in this fall’s Seminole Heights killings.
But to those who volunteered alongside him for the twice-a-week food pantry at New Season Apostolic Ministries in Seminole Heights, the 60-year-old Felton will be remembered as the Man of Steel.
"We called him Super Man," said Johnny Daniels, a deacon at the ministries, which provides free groceries to people who struggle to feed themselves.
[...]

[/FONT]

Its so sad.
No matter what things the killer is mad at about he just killed one of the special people that was actually doing something to improve the community and help the poor and homeless people of the community.

So if he is mad at society for not helping him then he can now blame himself for making it worse.

This just proves how senseless his murders are. He must be stopped. I have faith that LE will arrest him soon.

Another reason I mention the tracks, or it may be a toll road, is the murders seem to be all committed on roads only a few blocks from here. As an example, I included a pic showing the site of the Benjamin Mitchell killing with "BM" and the route the suspect was caught traveling on the videos. I believe even in this thread people were mentioning how the suspect is seen walking with that calm unique gait down East Frierson toward 15th. After shooting BM, he's seen running back down E Frierson and at the last second making a bee line down 13th St appearing to be entering a full out sprint. 13th leads directly to this toll road it appears. I also included a picture someone was able to enhance that seems to show the suspect holding the gun in hand while running down E. Frierson moments after BM was shot dead.
69cd15319286d03672b55703d1629097.jpg
146efcc4bc1dbda7a20a8f5f73ecc4d7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
not a toll road. just a regular busy city road

it looks like there is a motel right on the outskirts of "killing square" only blocks away. It's right along highway as well. I was thinking this could be used as somewhere he could utilize either before or after the murders, checking in under false name from a neighboring community, staying a night , or using as cover in some way.

there are a lot of motels along nebraska. most are hourly and known home bases of sex workers.

What age person do you think would know the neighborhood back alleys? It seems to me kids know everything so maybe he was a kid growing up there. But maybe all ages know their way around.

younger/kids yes. at least someone who likely went to HS in the area. a lot of kids still walk and ride their bikes to school here.

One reason that I am leaning against the “superhero” as a suspect is that he has already been turned into the police a week ago. I feel as if he would have been arrested by now if it was him.

MOO

tomvansac - I love these maps showing the escape routes. Thank you!
They need reason to arrest him though. Maybe they could take him in for questioning, but if they have no solid evidence he is the one, then they won't just arrest him. I'm sure if police are aware of him now, he is being watched for his next move. The video surveillance sadly looks like many men I see riding the subway every day with me. They can't use that to pin it on him.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

With the police and SWAT presence around town, how long could one conceivably walk around dressed as the perp before being questioned. He is either masterful at remaining hidden until he strikes, or he's in and he's out. On the highway in a mere minute or two after striking.

JMO
I am sticking with that he lives so close to the killings that he runs from the immediate shooting area and then is able to briskly walk home and just shuts the door and probably watches out the window at all the police activity show up.

Im thinking his home is very close to the actual shootings which allows him to get inside his home before most of the police activity shows up. Then he just holes up there. I am even guessing his home is one of the homes that LE probably knocked on when going door to door. He probably just doesnt answer the door and pretends nobody is home.

I would hope a neighbor by now would be able to report their suspicions if they have a neighbor that fits the description of the perp.

locals this is is the location of the video footage released of the suspect. that the suspect at the time of the video was walking west on shadowlawn toward nebraska.

https://www.google.com/maps/@27.993...4!1soozi2FhOOZvSemjIE5VJdQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

also. i keep getting confused about what roads you are trying to talk about. i didn't even know they had state road numbers! the north south road is Nebraska. The east west road at the northern boundary of the neighborhood is hillsborough.

He has 3 kids. Biological I assume.

MOO
Gay men have biological kids too. Not saying he is, but just making note that just because you have 3 biological kids does not define how you identify [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

If LE also thinks the person lives close by then wondering if LE could get a search warrant to enter every home in the neighborhood to look for the suspect and weapon that would match the caliber.

I dont think I have ever heard of a judge allowing a search warrant for something like that but it seems they have a valid case for it.

If the search warrant was specific to look for clothing that matched and gun that matched caliber and a person that matched his description then wonder if LE could legally get a search warrant ok'd by a judge to search every house in their perimeter they established the other day.

They already had the perimeter defined and it seems like they may be able to find the perp if they were allowed to enter every home in the perimeter.

Ive never heard of this being done but it sounds like a good idea to me for this particular case. Its a life and death situation.

Because he flipped them the bird? I don't see how that makes him the killer.
No- because they hired a private investigator. The guy obviously realized he is being watched and thats why he flipped them the bird---has nothing to do with why they suspect him

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Escape path from the murder of Benjamin Mitchell on Oct 9th was west bound then a sharp right going north toward Highway 45. Escape path from murder of Ronald Felton on November 14th was eastbound on McBerry. I would bet he made a sharp left to head north on N 12th Street. Am so hoping folks who live on McBerry and N 12th turn in all video to LE.

The video put out last week or so that shows the guy running after the shooting and making the sharp turn on 13th, he turns south not north towards 45. That video was after the 3rd murder, unless I'm totally confused which wouldn't be the first time.

Another reason I mention the tracks, or it may be a toll road, is the murders seem to be all committed on roads only a few blocks from here. As an example, I included a pic showing the site of the Benjamin Mitchell killing with "BM" and the route the suspect was caught traveling on the videos. I believe even in this thread people were mentioning how the suspect is seen walking with that calm unique gait down East Frierson toward 15th. After shooting BM, he's seen running back down E Frierson and at the last second making a bee line down 13th St appearing to be entering a full out sprint. 13th leads directly to this toll road it appears. I also included a picture someone was able to enhance that seems to show the suspect holding the gun in hand while running down E. Frierson moments after BM was shot dead.
69cd15319286d03672b55703d1629097.jpg
146efcc4bc1dbda7a20a8f5f73ecc4d7.jpg

Your route is incorrect as he runs south on 13th, you have it here as north.

The video put out last week or so that shows the guy running after the shooting and making the sharp turn on 13th, he turns south not north towards 45. That video was after the 3rd murder, unless I'm totally confused which wouldn't be the first time.
45 runs parallel to 13th so you mean 41 (Hillsborough) instead right?

attachment.php

Escape path from the murder of Benjamin Mitchell on Oct 9th was west bound then a sharp right going north toward Highway 45. Escape path from murder of Ronald Felton on November 14th was eastbound on McBerry. I would bet he made a sharp left to head north on N 12th Street. Am so hoping folks who live on McBerry and N 12th turn in all video to LE.

This is incorrect. After the first murder he sprinted south on 13th.

oh he was headed south on 13th? I apologize then for the misinformation. I thought it was north on 13th toward Highway 41.

South on 13th then cuts over where? Which direction? I also thought he went north for some reasom

not a toll road. just a regular busy city road
Thank you. It sounds like I was wrong on the direction he was seen traveling onto 13th as well, so I have abandoned this theory. Thanks all for corrections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member