FL - Manhunt in Tampa after 4 slayings in 5 weeks, Oct-Nov 2017 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The coat this person has on reminds me of a woman's raincoat. Does not look like it fits correctly either. Or maybe it could be the height being tall and lanky making it look that way to me. Just my own thoughts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

It would remind me of a woman’s except I posted one that can be bought on Amazon for a man. Same profile.

If it was a woman’s coat, the sleeves would not be long enough.

Strange hood.imo
http://www.tampabay.com/news/public...spect-in-Seminole-Heights-killings-_162679203
attachment.php

Attachments

• 67081621.jpg
    67081621.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 244
Looks like he has on a fitted hat then the hood over it. Possible one of those hats that have a puffy ball on top. Just throwing suggestions out there!! Probably wrong.. lol

Thanks for this, just what i had wondered about in an earlier post- if the perp chose his " killing clothes " because of the ability to obscure himself or for style/vanity?
What i am am trying to figure out is if this guy is conscientious about his appearance especially if he is aware ( and i am sure that he is, imo ) that the pics of him would be widely shown in public?
Does he want to create a certain image, ie. " a shadowy man from a shadowy planet" or a secret agent type persona, an assassin, a comic-book character, a" trendy" psychopath ?
Did he wear that coat to hide another set of clothing, or to protect himself from any goriness resulting from apparently killing someone up close?
Wouldn't someone recognize a guy with such a coat, did he borrow it?
speculation, imo.

I was thinking that the perp likes to look good generally and hadn't thought that he was dressing for the killings, but that could be.

LE is looking in hiding places where he might be living - crawl spaces, overgrowths, etc, but I can't see this perp hanging out in dirt.

Again, I could be wrong! Just seems like the guy is clean, just like his clean getaways.

jmopinion at the moment, subject to change.

Thanks for this, just what i had wondered about in an earlier post- if the perp chose his " killing clothes " because of the ability to obscure himself or for style/vanity?
What i am am trying to figure out is if this guy is conscientious about his appearance especially if he is aware ( and i am sure that he is, imo ) that the pics of him would be widely shown in public?
Does he want to create a certain image, ie. " a shadowy man from a shadowy planet" or a secret agent type persona, an assassin, a comic-book character, a" trendy" psychopath ?
Did he wear that coat to hide another set of clothing, or to protect himself from any goriness resulting from apparently killing someone up close?
Wouldn't someone recognize a guy with such a coat, did he borrow it?
speculation, imo.

Screen Shot 2017-11-21 at 10.28.52 AM.png tight around his chest and shoulders
Screen Shot 2017-11-26 at 2.29.34 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-11-25 at 11.14.41 PM.png chin up again
Screen Shot 2017-11-26 at 2.19.54 PM.png seems like he runs landing on his toes

vid here

Raincoat seems tighter around his chest and shoulders. He may be wearing it to obstruct his features and to then look different with it off in site of other cameras where he retreats. The way he swivels his head, mostly with his chin up, from side to side slowly scanning, then a couple of longish stares in the direction of the camera, seems like he has a hard time making things out maybe? The way he shoots his victims, up close, something about all that makes me wonder if he has bad eyesight. Tries to exude confidence but his eyes seem to dart from side to side, like he's telling himself to look cool and calm, but who knows? I think everything he does is mission oriented, to kill as unseen as possible and to flee. He seems comfortable in his raincoat, doesn't ever tug at it or anything. It must be a pretty thin raincoat, since whatever device that's in his back pocket reflects through it. If he keeps his gun in his raincoat pocket, he could stash both in a bundle. He seems deliberate, organized, clean, travels light on these occasions. Nothing lumpy on his hips. He leans forward posture wise, his back end kind sticking out and up on his left side. For some reason his posture reminds me of the way people stand at counters or doing dishes.

I cannot find a long enough coat on The Northface website. Did you find one that is long?

Is the hood detachable?

Hood does not look detachable in my opinion. Potentially could be a Northface, but not one I have seen before, anyway. I was thinking more along the lines of a Nike, Adidas, kind of brand if it 'is a trendy sort of coat' being worn.

Otherwise, the suspects coat length in question could make it be defined as a "trench coat" plus with the detailed part that's on the back, along the bottom edge of the coat, it has some sort of an elongated split/pleat, very much like trench coats will have. In addition to the almost reflective/water proof-looking type material it seems the coat could be made of, may also qualify this article of clothing as what we might call a "rain coat"...

Source: I am a seamstress.

Hood does not look detachable in my opinion. Potentially could be a Northface, but not one I have seen before, anyway. I was thinking more along the lines of a Nike, Adidas, kind of brand if it 'is a trendy sort of coat' being worn.

Otherwise, the suspects coat length in question could make it be defined as a "trench coat" plus with the detailed part that's on the back, along the bottom edge of the coat, it has some sort of an elongated split/pleat, very much like trench coats will have. In addition to the almost reflective/water proof-looking type material it seems the coat could be made of, may also qualify this article of clothing as what we might call a "rain coat"...

Source: I am a seamstress.

Did you see this one?

https://www.amazon.com/Fashion-Jack...+Waterproof+Windproof+Hiking+Coat+Navy+Blue+L

View attachment 126919 tight around his chest and shoulders
View attachment 126920 View attachment 126921 chin up again
View attachment 126922 seems like he runs landing on his toes

Raincoat seems tighter around his chest and shoulders. He may be wearing it to obstruct his features and to then look different with it off in site of other cameras where he retreats. The way he swivels his head, mostly with his chin up, from side to side slowly scanning, then a couple of longish stares in the direction of the camera, seems like he has a hard time making things out maybe? The way he shoots his victims, up close, something about all that makes me wonder if he has bad eyesight. Tries to exude confidence but his eyes seem to dart from side to side, like he's telling himself to look cool and calm, but who knows? I think everything he does is mission oriented, to kill as unseen as possible and to flee. He seems comfortable in his raincoat, doesn't ever tug at it or anything. It must be a pretty thin raincoat, since whatever device that's in his back pocket reflects through it. If he keeps his gun in his raincoat pocket, he could stash both in a bundle. He seems deliberate, organized, clean, travels light on these occasions. Nothing lumpy on his hips. He leans forward posture wise, his back end kind sticking out and up on his left side. For some reason his posture reminds me of the way people stand at counters or doing dishes.

Someone suggested a bullet proof vest under his jacket. What do you think?

And the way he runs reminds me of some kind of athlete. Hurdler? Pole vaulter?

I am simply guessing because I cannot remember , but I think I have seen that running style

Someone suggested a bullet proof vest under his jacket. What do you think?

And the way he runs reminds me of some kind of athlete. Hurdler? Pole vaulter?

I am simply guessing because I cannot remember , but I think I have seen that running style

He doesn't appear to be wearing a vest from what I can see, nor does it appear from the way he sprints that he's ever been trained on a track team. Just running for his life, chin up and scanning side to side, not great form and landing on his toes, but a trained runner could take a better guess.

vid here

The toe running may be indicative of a great runner. Trained?

http://www.higher-faster-sports.com/forefootdominance.html

That indeed looks very close as far as the style and design goes, and the hood too. Although, this item from your link very obviously doesn't look to be long enough (the suspects bottom of coat length was about mid to upper thigh length, if I remember correctly...) and then just maybe, this one in your link might be wrong kind of material, as (what I believe to be) a glowing iPod screen in the back pocket of the wearer, MIGHT not glow that much through a coat of that sort of thickness/material... although maybe it could. It's quite possible I'm wrong, since the description says lightweight but if it blocks wind, an LCD screen probably would be more faint if it was lit up behind the layers of fabric.
Also I am going to have to rewatch the home security footage again to check if there are any glimmering spots where the zippered-pockets could be. My current impression about this was that since I haven't been able to see any edges for where the hand pockets would be on his coat, that there probably are a few INNER pockets within this "over-coat".

The jacket this guy is wearing is really unusual to be worn on a late Summer, early Fall night in Florida. I also find it pretty interesting that the hood does not fall off when he runs, and he makes no effort to hold it in place. It is also an unusual length, much longer than the average rain jacket. The fit also seems to be rather 'tailored' and 'narrow'. It is NOT a bulky jacket. The fabric of the jacket the suspect is wearing is thin enough for whatever is translucent in his back pocket to be seen on the surveillance video. I had originally posted the North Face jacket because it was the closest thing I could find last night that had a hood that would fit the bill, but the length is too short, and I just don't see this guy wearing a North Face jacket. Here is another candidate that I like a lot better - the Sierra Designs Pack Trench Rain Coat. I will post a picture of it, but also a video that shows how light weight it is, and designed to 'vent heat'. It also has a nice water-repellent quality - doesn't men it would repel blood stains, but who knows what the killer was thinking? It is also longer and more fitted than many jackets and has a ton of pocket options. In any case, if I were in the Tampa Bay area, I would visit stores that sell this kind of jacket to inquire if they recognize the jacket or the individual in the video. [video=youtube;vvU0LeqVhPc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvU0LeqVhPc[/video]
attachment.php

Attachments

• Sierra Designs Pack Trench Coat.JPG
    Sierra Designs Pack Trench Coat.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 244
http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/semi...d-holiday-cheer-to-seminole-heights/494740728
Just a few weeks ago, Courtney along with other people living in Seminole Heights created the 1st annual "Light the Heights” event.
Door%20to%20Door%20Flyer_11.25-01_1511733160804_11808429_ver1.0.jpg

“We have a goal of having every house in our neighborhood lit up to bring a positive light to our neighborhood,” says Bumgarnar

There will also be zones this week, where people can hang up their lights knowing there are extra police officers in that area along with the guardian angels.
“We did the zones so if people come home, I come home from work and it's dark I don't want to be out there by myself,” she says.

Owner of Southern Brewing and Winemaking, Kelly Dempsey says the shootings have impacted her business, with hardly anyone coming at night.

“It's understandable. I think people have really tried hard to get out and support us but it is difficult, it is scary since these things are happening at night,” says Dempsey.

For every light donation at Southern Brewing, customers can enjoy a beer or wine on the house.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Schedule Map_1511731558071_11807888_ver1.0.jpg
    Schedule Map_1511731558071_11807888_ver1.0.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 249
I think the raincoat appears fitted around the waist - it really has a woman's profile bc it looks so fitted, except the hips are more narrow than a woman's coat. Kind of looks like this:
https://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/506...gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CJvAgqHP3dcCFcyHfgodMtQEgw

the shape of the hood across the forehead looks similar, too.

vid here

I wonder if he's got dreads that he pulls up?

Looks like he has on a fitted hat then the hood over it. Possible one of those hats that have a puffy ball on top. Just throwing suggestions out there!! Probably wrong.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members