FL - Manhunt in Tampa after 4 slayings in 5 weeks, Oct-Nov 2017 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've pixelated and filtered it to this point. It seems too small to be a smartphone, which seems much bigger when he's holding it in different security footage. The flip phone also seems to cast light on his arm, chest and face area, but who knows?

Screen Shot 2017-11-28 at 12.00.03 AM.jpg Screen Shot 2017-11-27 at 11.55.54 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-11-27 at 12.07.09 PM.png I think you can catch the outline of a pocket? Something about the sleeve looks like they have stitching or a seam above the elbow, maybe pockets, and are more tapered on the arm.

Nice to be with such a great crew of WSers again. Thank you for all your thoughts and the effort you share.

Say he was stopped by the police after the first, second or third murder, and say his alibi for being in area would've been getting from home to work or school or visiting friends or family, then he would probably would've shown ID that would back his story. At some point Tampa PD said in MSM that LE may have spoken to this person before.

dotr, mentioned that this was reminiscent of Hannah Graham's killer. Yes that, and it reminds me of Karina Vetrano's murderer. He was caught because a detective remembered the killer had been questioned about loitering in the area way before the murder and his DNA then matched.

He adjusted his timing and pattern and took bigger risks when he killed the courageous Ronald Felton. I don't think he was walking around flipping his phone late that night and into the early morning. He may have been laying in wait nearby aware that there would be activity in that place at that time.

Is it possible to have a separate image thread in this case like we did for the Libby & Abby suspect pic?

I don’t mind seeing pics and videos but it’s really distracting when the thread becomes crowded with pixelated images and people’s guesses as to what something is.

From the last second, do you see the shape of an ear here?
Screen Shot 2017-11-26 at 10.51.50 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-11-28 at 4.08.22 AM.png original from Tampa PD vid here

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-26 at 10.51.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-26 at 10.51.50 PM.png
    95.4 KB · Views: 56
I've pixelated and filtered it to this point. It seems too small to be a smartphone, which seems much bigger when he's holding it in different security footage. The flip phone also seems to cast light on his arm, chest and face area, but who knows?

View attachment 126984 View attachment 126983

View attachment 126986 I think you can catch the outline of a pocket? Something about the sleeve looks like they have stitching or a seam above the elbow, maybe pockets, and are more tapered on the arm.

Nice to be with such a great crew of WSers again. Thank you for all your thoughts and the effort you share.

Say he was stopped by the police after the first, second or third murder, and say his alibi for being in area would've been getting from home to work or school or visiting friends or family, then he would probably would've shown ID that would back his story. At some point Tampa PD said in MSM that LE may have spoken to this person before.

dotr, mentioned that this was reminiscent of Hannah Graham's killer. Yes that, and it reminds me of Karina Vetrano's murderer. He was caught because a detective remembered the killer had been questioned about loitering in the area way before the murder and his DNA then matched.

He adjusted his timing and pattern and took bigger risks when he killed the courageous Ronald Felton. I don't think he was walking around flipping his phone late that night and into the early morning. He may have been laying in wait nearby aware that there would be activity in that place at that time.

It looks like there's a large square pocket (maybe a zipper pouch) on the front of his jacket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with FindHG about the smart phone in the back pocket though. It could be a crease, but it certainly seems as if it is reflecting from a light.

One other point is if the suspect is wearing these type of coats shown I highly doubt you would see any kind of back lighting from a cell phone in his back pocket.

There is an interesting post in the FB group from someone who believes they got a picture of the suspect.

(Mods, Please delete if not allowed)

Regarding the light on his behind: it looks to me like he has something bulky under his jacket in that spot so I'm guessing it's his gun. The witnesses described the gun as a large pistol. I'm wondering if there are any gun attachments that could let off light?

I spent hours tweaking the light and contrast etc focused on his ear in the screenshot upthread and others. The suspect does not seem to have any ear lobes, lobeless, just this round relatively small shape compared to his lips, eye sockets, in short, in portion to the rest of his face.

Hopefully, LE's vast resources and expertise getting a clearer picture of the suspects face will come through. Do his ears have real tini round lobes?
Thanks for taking the time and effort to post those pics, much appreciated!
Hard to tell about the ears, they seem small, it would be interesting if they were small and round...imo, speculation.

Tempted to suggest things seem quiet in the media, always hoping that means there has been a break in the case- but the last time it seemed " quiet " the 4th victim was shot.
Wondering if he wanted to get back in the news?
speculation, imo.

Thanks for taking the time and effort to post those pics, much appreciated!
Hard to tell about the ears, they seem small, it would be interesting if they were small and round...imo, speculation.

Tempted to suggest things seem quiet in the media, always hoping that means there has been a break in the case- but the last time it seemed " quiet " the 4th victim was shot.
Wondering if he wanted to get back in the news?
speculation, imo.

You're too kind, dotr. So frustrating that his image is right there and not clear, I wonder if a sketch, since a witness exists and so many images that could potentially be cleared, is possible?

I saw that too. It really does look like the suspect!

Do we know what the suspect really looks like yet? Has LE released a sketch or a clearer image of the suspect's face yet?

From features I think I can make out, his lips are big and stick out. Not a long mouth, more round.

He holds his rounded chin up and out more often than not, even while running, as his jaw seems more square and flat, than tapering into a sharp long chin.

Eyes, longer rather than round, with one prominent crease across eyelids, not wide open, a lidded look to them.

High cheek bones that reflect a lot of light, flattish not too sunken cheeks... Could be anyone, so the strange round shape and no earlobes seem to stand out to me, if I'm seeing it right.

The nose, seems very flat, down from a big wide bridge, to the nostril. The tip of it seems sharp and down giving it a straight look in between nostrils that flare down.

I don't catch much space or definition between the nostrils and the upper lip.

His jacket seems to flap open as I can make out his pants and waist when he runs, but that hood stays on his head and bubbles out toward the back.

Maybe not so round? More of a normal contour appears here between the two blue dots

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-28 at 3.25.15 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-11-28 at 3.25.15 PM.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 62
  • Screen Shot 2017-11-28 at 4.08.22 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-28 at 4.08.22 AM.png
    83.3 KB · Views: 60
Well, it looks exactly like the images that have been shown, along with the suspect in the video. I don’t think fb links are allowed here or I would post the photos.

Regarding the light on his behind: it looks to me like he has something bulky under his jacket in that spot so I'm guessing it's his gun. The witnesses described the gun as a large pistol. I'm wondering if there are any gun attachments that could let off light?

The thing so strange to me is how the camera is able to follow along with the moving subject. Must be a pretty fancy motion detector of some sort on the camera.

I had wondered if the shiny area on his back waist area may have been a lazer dot from the camera as the camera follows him but I dont think so because we dont see it in the other shots as he is walking. Also you can see the shiny part go up and down with his movements of his walking so it does look like the shiny thing is attached to him.

The camera is also able to shoot video in the dark so I wonder if the shiny part is picking up heat from the muzzle of the gun he may have just shot at the person he killed. Like maybe an infra red camera could be picking up the heat sensor area of the muzzle.

That is just a guess so I really have no idea. The shiny area is very interesting and is something different about whatever he has there.

Local groups are abuzz with rumors someone is in custody.

ETA: ABC Action News is covering it live right now.

Yes police chief called to scene

HEAVY POLICE PRESENCE | Tampa Police Chief Dugan has arrived near the McDonald's near Ybor City where there is a heavy police presence. We are working to get more details now. Watch ABC Action News for the latest updates

"TPD has just informed us they are investigating a tip that led detectives to this McDonald's. At this time they have not concluded whether it does or does not have anything to do with the Seminole Heights homicides. We will update you when we get more information" from wfts's facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3