GUILTY FL - Manhunt in Tampa after 4 slayings in 5 weeks, Oct-Nov 2017 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think the manager will do the right thing and maybe half the reward with the co-worker or divide the money between all the workers who were there when the gun was given to the officer.

I would still like to know about this picture that was shown to the co-worker and she ID'd it to be DH. And was he living out of his car? It looked like it or maybe he was just storing his "killing outfit" in the car.

I think maybe HD was just one of a number of people LE was surveilling (including the Houston guy). He never had the opportunity to dump the gun. I think he was getting ready to flee and that's why he was leaving the gun. Cashing his check and taking the show on the road makes sense if he was feeling the heat.

Based on what one of his male coworkers mentioned, the perp gave them all the impression he was taking off pretty soon. Then both the Mayor and the Chief gave interviews indicating they had the impression he was in flight and that he could've gotten away, had things not worked out as they did.

Ultimately, whatever he did or says he did and why, it seems he won't care about anyone but himself in doing so.

rbbm, odd, imo.
http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/Friend-says-suspect-in-Seminole-Heights-killings-was-happy-and-affable-days-before-first-murder_163182220

TAMPA— About a week before police say he killed a stranger for no reason, Howell "Trai" Donaldson III spotted a childhood friend in the cafeteria of his office building.

Donaldson called out his name then ran up to chat with Jacob Peters for the first time in about 8 years. Donaldson seemed "totally, completely normal," Peters, 26, told the Tampa Bay Times. He laughed and smiled as he bombarded Peters with questions about what he had done with his life since high school.

"Now I get the chills just thinking I talked to this dude," Peters said.

Days later, on Oct. 9, a neighbor found 22-year-old Benjamin Mitchell lying by a HART bus stop on E. Frierson Avenue in Seminole Heights. He was bleeding from his stomach, where he had been shot by the same gun, Tampa police said, that Donaldson inexplicably handed to a manager at the Ybor City McDonald’s where he worked.
But that day in October, on the first-floor cafe in the "Spectrum" office building at 3101 W Dr. Martin Luther King Boulevard, Peters was so happy to see his old friend he paid for his lunch — a buffalo chicken wrap.

"No joke, he was still the nicest dude," Peters said. "You can’t make this stuff up. Growing up with the kid he was always respectful, he knew my family and I knew his family. I never would have thought he was capable of this."

They laughed at the odd coincidence of once again being neighbors — Peters works at the PricewaterhouseCoopers’ office in a building next door to the Ultimate Medical Academy office where Donaldson began a customer service job in January.

But it struck Peters as odd that Donaldson wasn’t dressed in the usual business attire worn by others in the company cafeteria. He was wearing a red sweatshirt and basketball shorts. It was odd, too, that he didn’t reveal any personal information, Peters said. When Peters began walking towards a table to eat his lunch Donaldson simply walked away, ending their conversation after just a few minutes of reminiscing, Peters said.
Thinking back, Peters said it seems strange he knows so little about Donaldson’s parents. Donaldson only invited his tight group of friends — they called themselves the Bay Crest Bunch — to his house once, sneaking them in when his parents weren’t home. Peters said the parents never seemed to engage the boys or their parents in conversation.

Well, the manager is the one getting $110,000, even though the co-worker is the one who brought the gun to her attention. I think that's really terrible. The co-worker took the issue to her supervisor, which is appropriate, and now she gets nothing? Not fair at all.
Wondering if this phrase is now being heard across the MCD's nation?
I would like a Burger and fries, hold the gun.

Multi tasking here...from Mariah Woods' thread:

Any updates today? I'm on a break from court and can't go back and read everything!!

(O/T, while I've got you on the line, please check into the Tampa thread when you can, we have question for you when you get a chance, re: if the suspect's sealed past record from 2014 in NY can now be unsealed since he has been identified as the Seminole Serial Shooter. :wave: )

Hopefully gitana will get a chance to weigh in on this, will pm her with this post link.
(Eta: done)

[video=youtube;aL8Mmjy3xmM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL8Mmjy3xmM&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=XuphDSYtv8bRynJF-6[/video]

Hopefully gitana will get a chance to weigh in on this, will pm her with this post link.

Thank you Margarita and Gitana! :tyou:

Yes, that is really weird. I thought he was fired from the Ultimate Medical Academy. Was that meeting a trigger for what HD would become? Maybe he was jealous of his friend's success and decided he was going to be famous or infamous as it would be. I'm curious to hear what his girlfriends have to say.

I'm going to attempt to put together a timeline for HD and play connect the dots.

[video=youtube;aL8Mmjy3xmM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL8Mmjy3xmM&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=XuphDSYtv8bRynJF-6[/video]

Does that sound as super disingenuous to you as it does to me and hinting at a good deal of distraction?

Whoops! I misread. Deleted.

Tapatalk wouldn’t let me quote the article. But this paragraph, though! Where’s CARIIS? He’s been saying all along the perp might also cross-dress!!!

From the story: “There, the officers found a gun, bullets matching those at murder scenes, a woman's wig, fake eyelashes and a dress.”

!!! Wow, CARIIS. High five.

That quote you include isn't about the current perp or the current crime scenes in Tampa, to be clear.

Does that sound as super disingenuous to you as it does to me and hinting at a good deal of distraction?

I tihink they are going to go with a mental illness approach. Probably to save from DP.

Can’t be by reason of insanity because too well planned. Doubt if it is schizophrenia either, but maybe they will go for that

I tihink they are going to go with a mental illness approach. Probably to save from DP.

Can’t be by reason of insanity because too well planned. Doubt if it is schizophrenia either, but maybe they will go for that

So, a 'bizarre' and 'taxing' situation for his parents, as he's their lawyer, is his code for a mental illness defense for their son to mitigate a DP, possibly. If the parents are not charged with anything, then is it about financial liability for his defense or civil claims against them, possibly, or keeping the lawyer in a position to make public statements without direct involvement with the case?

Reminds me of the beginning of when Hannah Graham's murderer was caught and his lawyer, though he'd known the perp's family for years, his early interviews with the press went along these lines. This guy seems overly dramatic* careful picking his words and contrived.

What's the question?

What's the question?

(O/T, while I've got you on the line, please check into the Tampa thread when you can, we have question for you when you get a chance, re: if the suspect's sealed past record from 2014 in NY can now be unsealed since he has been identified as the Seminole Serial Shooter. :wave: )
bbm

That would be it.

Thank you for helping out. Great to see you again, gitana!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfcortez8
Back