FL FL - Martha Lambert, 12, Elkton, 27 Nov 1985

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Has her family done DNA so she could possibly be matched to any unidentifiable remains? If not, the Mom should since the brother likely believes his own story.
DNA is submitted and tests are complete. Her dental records have been coded and are in the National Database for testing. The DNA is in CODIS.

Last edited:
What makes me weary of his confession is the fact that Citizens and authorities searched the campus in 1985 in the days after Lambert vanished and they didn’t find anything. If Martha really died there they probably would’ve found a bloody nail in the ground, blood on the ground, and likely Martha’s grave. It’s also weird because if David picked Martha up and Carrie Dyer to another location to bury her, he would’ve been converted in her blood. We can’t confirm anything at this point until Martha’s remains or she herself turns up.

Missing Persons

If you search Martha up there is a tip button that you can use to send possible tips to the St Johns County Sheriffs Office and the FDLE.

I wonder what really happened to Martha

upload_2019-5-4_13-53-32.jpeg
This is a photo of what the college looks like now, there is absolutely nothing there now.

Missing

000059c1.jpg

000059e2.jpg

Martha Jean Lambert

Age progression to 29 years old

Date of Birth - 3/26/73
Date Missing - 11/27/85
Missing from - St. Augustine, Florida
L.E.A. - St. John's County Sheriff Dept.
Telephone Number - (904) 824-8304

ID Info - NCIC #293192969. Martha is a white female, 4'8" tall, weighs 70 pounds, has straight blond hair and blue eyes. Her front teeth protrude slightly and she has birthmarks on the front of her right thigh and on the upper part of her left chest. She was last seen wearing a matching two-piece bathing suit.

Circumstances - Martha was last seen walking west on Kerri-Lynn Road in St. Augustine, Florida.

If you see this missing child or know where he or she is located, please contact the Child Protection Education of America, Inc. at 866-USA-CHILD or the law enforcement agency above.

Home ID ME NOW New Cases Bloodhounds Safety Tips Links Located
About
Missing Children Register Report Sightings Fundraising Search Unidentified
Copyright;(c) 2007 Child Protection Education of America, Inc.
410 Ware Blvd. Suite 710, Tampa, FL 33619-4457

Presently, I'm not sure what I believe. I plan to research this more thoroughly. I tried to watch the interrogation of her brother on YouTube but grew impatient with the long lag between his wait in the room and the actual interview. I'll do some deep breathing and some Yoga and look at it again...lol.
Mysteries 1974, do you believe this was a stranger abduction?
Like Mysteries 1974, I would like to know what others think.

Presently, I'm not sure what I believe. I plan to research this more thoroughly. I tried to watch the interrogation of her brother on YouTube but grew impatient with the long lag between his wait in the room and the actual interview. I'll do some deep breathing and some Yoga and look at it again...lol.
Mysteries 1974, do you believe this was a stranger abduction?
Like Mysteries 1974, I would like to know what others think.
Yes, I believe it was a stranger abduction. Please everyone share what you think.

Yes, I believe it was a stranger abduction. Please everyone share what you think.
Perhaps this has been previously addressed and I missed it; but why do you suppose Martha's brother made that confession ? I'm going to research false confessions. I still don't understand why people make them.

Perhaps this has been previously addressed and I missed it; but why do you suppose Martha's brother made that confession ? I'm going to research false confessions. I still don't understand why people make them.
Me neither. He may have done it to get attention

Such a dear, sweet-looking girl.
Yes. This face should not be forgotten. I’ve found that since David confessed, so many people are unaware that she’s still missing. Martha Jean deserves justice. I want to make sure she can gain that and be found and brought back to her mother.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GowBuj
Back