FL - Mass Shooting at Pulse nightclub, Orlando, 12 June 2016 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if they are in a crowd delivering the perfect heart shot or head shot becomes much easier? Or hitting them multiple times to cause lethal exsanguination?

It becomes MORE difficult because you can't see what you are hitting when firing into a mass of bodies. Shot placement is everything.

(But I get it, people think bullets are magic, I won't keep trying to explain the reality).

We don't know that they were all killed by gunfire. In situations like that people panic. I know that there are other nightclub situations (fire related) where people were trampled trying to get out. So until we have an official notice - we currently only have a count of how many were killed - not how at this point.

Just saw this ..prayers for all the victims and families[emoji1317]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So if they are in a crowd delivering the perfect heart shot or head shot becomes much easier? Or hitting them multiple times to cause lethal exsanguination?

It becomes MORE difficult because you can't see what you are hitting when firing into a mass of bodies. Shot placement is everything. If it were easy cops wouldn't fire off a dozen rounds at a time when they have to take down a single person.

(But I get it, people think bullets are magic, I won't keep trying to explain the reality).

Reality is, at least 50 people reported dead. So what is the point of you arguing that it was impossible when it just happened?

Dylan Roof and the Oklahoma bomber were "Christians". I forget which other ones were "Christians". We do not need to stir up hate. The average Muslim person does not need to get beat up or children hassled in school and in public.

There are indications he hated gays just like a lot of "Christians" do.

That's right. Hate happens in all kinds of groups.

Until we know more we can go in all different directions.

If this quote from his father is true : His father told MSNBC that the shooting was not about his son’s religion, but that his son became very angry after seeing two men kissing in Miami months ago. He said “we are apologizing for the whole incident.”

then it is a hate crime and an act of terrorism.

People can die from multiple gun shot wounds anywhere on the body. Gut shot, arms, legs, neck...all have major arteries. Massive blood loss can lead to a quick death.

Sure, people can die from a shot in the leg but chances are they won't. When the kill rate is extremely high "chance" no longer plays a part in the fatality rate, someone put a lot of effort into it and that takes time. If there isn't a lot of time it takes multiple shooters.

[video=twitter;742009920808210432]https://twitter.com/OrlandoPolice/status/742009920808210432[/video]

Watching Fox news, and a speaker just said that with an AR-15 you can fire 100 rounds in 9 seconds.

Just.Wow.

link to islamic raticalism on ABC news TV.......................special report live.......FBI

I think it is just best to be patient at this point. There is a lot of conflicting information right now regarding motive and the devastation he was able to inflict. For me personally, it kind of feels like 9/11 again, and that stirs up a ***** ton of emotions. That and most of my best friends are LGBT.

Just a PSA....

Don't forget there is a wonderful ignore feature that you can implement by clicking on your settings button.

Keeps my blood pressure in check when I use it.

I arrived back in the US this morning after a trip abroad--to be greeted by this news.

At breakfast it was 20 dead, by the time I got to the airport for my final fight home it was 50.

My heart is broken.

Plea to come together as Americans not groups................ABC news special report from Senator

Watching Fox news, and a speaker just said that with an AR-15 you can fire 100 rounds in 9 seconds.

Just.Wow.

Yup, just think about it...All this one person had to do was sweep the room, back and forth, up and down...new clip...sweep the room again...He could most likely do all of that twice before anyone even know what was really happening. One of the witnesses said that for a few seconds, he thought the gun fire sound was actually the music.

I believe he was alone until LE says otherwise, which I don't think they will.

Like all of you I am extremely upset and devastated at this horrible mass killing.

I ask that we don't make general statements about political parties.

We can discuss this as a hate crime against gays and an act of domestic terrorism.

Thank you,
Tricia

Angry ? We don't get to go shoot 100 people any time we are angry. It must have triggered something a little deeper in him if you kwim. If this was my son, I would not be talking to any press. I'd be too ashamed to show my face.... possibly forever.

bbm I thought about this early on. Of course we don't know a lot, but this is definitely possible.

Yup, just think about it...All this one person had to do was sweep the room, back and forth, up and down...new clip...sweep the room again...He could most likely do all of that twice before anyone even know what was really happening. One of the witnesses said that for a few seconds, he thought the gun fire sound was actually the music.

I believe he was alone until LE says otherwise, which I don't think they will.

Plus he had three hours...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member