FL - Mass Shooting at Pulse nightclub, Orlando, 12 June 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The suspected gunman was identified by relatives and law enforcement officials as Omar Mateen, a 29-year-old from Fort Pierce, Fla. One relative said that Mateen’s family was in shock after being told on Sunday morning about his involvement. This relative said Mateen’s family was very sorry about what had happened.

Police have not identified a possible motive, and details about Mateen’s background were scarce on Sunday morning. His family is from Afghanistan, while Mateen is believed to have been born in the United States.

“It appears he was organized and well-prepared,” Orlando Police Chief John Mina said at a Sunday-morning news conference

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-incident-at-gay-club/?utm_term=.70c7398efe2b

Does anyone know if you can donate blood if you are anemic? Will they take it?

I dont know. The fact that he drove makes me ponder if it is homphobia more than Islasm stuff.

Local news saying there may be some sort of devise in building they are inspecting, not known what. Fire truck just went by.

I dont know. The fact that he drove makes me ponder if it is homphobia more than Islasm stuff.

I know I'll probably get crushed for this, but there is really no difference. Read up on what Islam/Muslims feel about gays.

ETA--As I was typing this, they were saying the exact same thing on CNN.

The club draws a young demo. This is Orlando, not exactly an elightened (if you know what I mean!)

Somewhat bothersome that media is freely shooting video of these kids. They might not be out. Their employers might have some issues with our livestyle. Parents may not know.

Neighbors may be homophobes

For a young person to "come "out" to family by being on stretcher on the local news, being transported from a gay club is not be the ideal way to go through the coming out "process"

moo
Hopefully this will put things into perspective for family and friends of survivors who may not have been out, kwim?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

They are at Port St Licie house now per local news

Soooo, Christina Grimmie gets shot from some guy that drove from somewhere to kill her on Friday then on Saturday night/Sunday morning another dude drives from somewhere to shoot up a gay bar??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orlando nightclub shooter Omar Mateen

CkwRAwLUkAE9Jny.jpg

It's Sunday morning... it would be so great if the local churches took their entire congregations to donate blood in lieu of having services.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

when things like this happen, I go to drudge and go though the news outlets to see what they are saying, abc cbs nbc cnn fox wpost nytimes to get a pulse, and some (not hard to guess) are still not using the words, radical islam, terrorism or anything linked to it. amazing. jmo

Some spin doctors are working overtime right now, saying the wrong thing could backfire in a big way.

I expect certain folks will put off making any sort of relevant comment until the "FBI investigation is complete". For some this is a "lose/lose" situation that will anger supporters no matter which side they take.

The club draws a young demo. This is Orlando, not exactly an elightened (if you know what I mean!)

Somewhat bothersome that media is freely shooting video of these kids. They might not be out. Their employers might have some issues with our livestyle. Parents may not know.

Neighbors may be homophobes

For a young person to "come "out" to family by being on stretcher on the local news, being transported from a gay club is not be the ideal way to go through the coming out "process"

moo[/QUOTE

I agree.

[SUB]

local

there is going to be another explosion per helicopter news guy

robot is now runnaging through murderers car

robot has something in its hands [/SUB]

This is all too familiar, in the 1980's gay club Southern Nights in Orlando managers and personel were held captive and executed. I was a patron of the club and we always knew someone could come in and shoot,it was discussed frequently and they had off duty police at the front door because there were people who came to start trouble. I wonder if Pulse had security at the front door? I pray for these victims.

At the press conference the police chief said "we had an officer" working extra duty in uniform outside the club. He exchanged gunfire with the shooter who "went back" inside and took hostages.

So many were afraid to come out in the 80s and so many live in fear today. There is an ongoing risk of existing while LGBT.

I'm watching Fox news and a reporter just said that he has heard from reliable sources that the death count is much higher than 20. So so senseless and tragic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucysmom20