FL - Mass Shooting at Pulse nightclub, Orlando, 12 June 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally! Islamic terrorist on US soil. So different than the multiple other killers on US soil.

We have had other victims lose their life due to a lone wolf Islamic extremist. Major Hasan was able to commit a horrid mass murder of innocent people and injure many. and there have been others.

Mass shooters don't murder nearly as many people a year as individual shooters do to individual victims but it strikes terror in the hearts of all because they are so random, and happen right out of the blue just like this terrorist when he struck.

Boy oh Boy Orlando is now in the history books -- any of you know off hand outside of Paris attack that has that many killed - horrific horrific..........

FIFTY! :( Floodgates are open in Heaven today.

A witness who was in an apartment building across from the club was interviewed on Fox. According to this witness, he awoke to sounds of gunfire and afterwards. the confrontation with the off duty officer occurred outside.

50??!!! I checked CNN not even a half hour ago and it was at 20. And with 53 injuries, it could go even higher. OMG.

Unfortunately, life will just go in America.

Many of the victims are still critical. This is absolutely horrifying. These poor victims, their families, their friends and the entire Orlando community. I'm just heartbroken.

50 casualties, 53 in hospital.

RIP. Prayers for the victims & families

OMG!!!!!! This is all so unbelievable. The tragedy is enormous.

To know there are so many clinging to life and so many have been murdered makes me cry my heart out for the families and the victims.

ISIS is nothing but a cult and cults have always been able to lead others into doing their dirty work for them. Why anyone would want to follow these Islamic fanatics is mindboggling. They are nothing but a group filled with pure hatred just because others do not believe as they do.

They aren't contained. They aren't even contained here on our own soil. This isn't the only one who lives here who is plotting and planning to kill as many of us as they can. When all this settles down months from now they will strike at the heart of our country again. Worthless cowards.:mad:

IMO

to much hate.................all religions preach love.............except radicals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucysmom20