FL - Mass Shooting at Pulse nightclub, Orlando, 12 June 2016 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
50 Dead, 53 injured in worst mass shooting in US HISTORY!

As his SM becomes "out" lets keep an eye on homphobic themes

Robot is pulling things our of car

Some speculation car rental

Worse mass shooting in America

Of course it was a hate crime....how many murders don't include hate......How can you kill without hate.......This makes me sad.

Hi Trigger !!

WIth the numbers up, I am starting to wonder if someone I knew is dead or hurt. I ceased going out several years ago, and the club caters young, but.............................

Oh no....sorry to hear that..

Holy sheesh the mayor is now saying 50 dead! https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-incident-at-gay-club/?utm_term=.0fa62b94fd2e

How in the heck did one shooter do that? Especially with an off duty cop that started returning fire early on?

If he used an AR then it would take some real effort to kill 50 individuals with .223 ammo. It isn't just about plinking away at random folks, it would require someone taking the time to make sure each one was shot multiple times in the right place to ensure death.

When you have THAT many people in an enclosed building, I don't think it would be that hard. I don't know how many people were in the nightclub (obviously over 100) at the time, but it was also closing time with people heading towards the exit. He also had a handgun, but I don't know if that was used?

Hi Trigger !!

WIth the numbers up, I am starting to wonder if someone I knew is dead or hurt. I ceased going out several years ago, and the club caters young, but.............................

I am anxious to see names because I was born in Orlando and frequented these clubs and know people who still do.

When you have THAT many people in an enclosed building, I don't think it would be that hard. I don't know how many people were in the nightclub (obviously over 100) at the time, but it was also closing time with people heading towards the exit. He also had a handgun, but I don't know if that was used?

It was filled to capacity...325 people were in the club when the shooting occurred.

Please encourage anyone in the area to donate blood. This is so heartbreaking.

Dylan Roof and the Oklahoma bomber were "Christians". I forget which other ones were "Christians". We do not need to stir up hate. The average Muslim person does not need to get beat up or children hassled in school and in public.

There are indications he hated gays just like a lot of "Christians" do.

oceanblueeyes specifically referred to ISIS not Muslim people in the post you quoted. Why would we not feel strongly negative about ISIS given their very openly expressed beliefs? Anyway, I don't believe this is the time to be telling others how they should or should not feel about what is coming out. I for one am horrified and angry about what I am hearing on the news and if it comes out that he was a sympathiser with ISIS beliefs and this was his motivation, I will not let anyone tell me to think anything but negativity about that specific group of people....not about Muslims in general.

50 people killed and 53 injured with only one shooter? I find that hard to believe. Tragedy.

Do you have much experience with firearms? Because if not, trust me, it would take some real patience and effort to kill 50 people especially while exchanging gunfire with an off-duty cop. The shooter would have to go back to every single one to make sure they were dead, and if they weren't all cooperating by standing still in a neat and tidy row it would not be easy.

How many were killed in San Bernadino? 22? And that involved TWO heavily armed shooters with NO police at the scene when the shooting started.

Dylan Roof and the Oklahoma bomber were "Christians". I forget which other ones were "Christians". We do not need to stir up hate. The average Muslim person does not need to get beat up or children hassled in school and in public.

There are indications he hated gays just like a lot of "Christians" do.

I am not following you. Who is blaming all Muslims? I haven't seen anyone here do such thing. They are very upset about this one and have voiced that.

Imo, Roof did not kill the innocent people he did because of being a Christian. Who said he was a Christian anyway? He was a racist and his faith had nothing to do with that, imo.

Tim McVeigh was anti-government. I doubt he was a Christian either and he certainly didn't blowup all of those innocent people because of his Christian faith.

Now back on topic concerning the horrible tragedy that is unfolding as we speak.

If you are on Facebook, there is a check-in option for the Orlando shooting (which is just sad beyond belief), but you can see who checked in if you are worried. HTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinrebano