FL - Mass Shooting at Pulse nightclub, Orlando, 12 June 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh great, now we are going to have the false flag/conspiracy theory nutjobs saying how the shooting didn't really happen because one person couldn't kill that many people. Just like they claimed Sandy Hook was a hoax.

2 things I want to include

1) just because this was a LGBT club does not mean that everyone there was - my daughter is gay and I go out with her and her girlfriend to these clubs. We have a club here in Wilton Manors that is very well frequented by ALL - they have a GREAT SHOW!

2) 103 shot by one shooter. AR-15 had to have been at least a semi automatic and he had to have reloaded at least once - I can't even begin to try to imagine how many shots were actually fired. He was just spraying the room - back and forth - have to have been with all the casualties.

Just a sad sad day. But I am relieved that he is dead - is that wrong?

JMHO

Do you have much experience with firearms? Because if not trust me, it would take some patience and real effort to kill 50 people especially while exchanging gunfire with an off-duty cop.

It has been reported that he had "devices," so who knows at this point. He could have planted some in the club earlier or ??? I think we will find out more later. It's sickening to say, but they just removed the bodies, so now they can inspect the building much like they are doing with his home and earlier with his car.

50 people killed and 53 injured with only one shooter? I find that hard to believe. Tragedy.

Sadly, I don't. He had them hemmed up and the victims were unarmed.

He probably had made the AR-15 into a full automatic. They would all be sitting ducks for him to pick off. The more they were there huddled together the more he would be able to shoot.

IMO

Many people ran into the bathrooms and he followed them in there and apparently killed them there. There were texts going out to loved ones stating this and then the texts abruptly stopped. :tears:

At this point, there is no way to know if he was alone or if some of the victims were shot by friendly fire.

Press conferences for LE will be every 3hrs next one being 1:30, However governor Scott is in route and may choose to do one upon arrival.

This was stated on press conference that just wrapped up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was a security officer... even worked for the US Government.

Do you have much experience with firearms? Because if not, trust me, it would take some real patience and effort to kill 50 people especially while exchanging gunfire with an off-duty cop. The shooter would have to go back to every single one to make sure they were dead, and if they weren't all cooperating by standing still in a neat and tidy row it would not be easy.

And the off duty cop probably wasn't fully loaded.

Just a reminder, this is not the place for a gun control debate.

Thanks,
Tricia

2 things I want to include

1) just because this was a LGBT club does not mean that everyone there was - my daughter is gay and I go out with her and her girlfriend to these clubs. We have a club here in Wilton Manors that is very well frequented by ALL - they have a GREAT SHOW!

2) 103 shot by one shooter. AR-15 had to have been at least a semi automatic and he had to have reloaded at least once - I can't even begin to try to imagine how many shots were actually fired. He was just spraying the room - back and forth - have to have been with all the casualties.

Just a sad sad day. But I am relieved that he is dead - is that wrong?

JMHO

I agree. I saw a periscope video inside the club that had Rupaul tagged, so I think there were some drag shows there too. Rupaul has a wide audience (I'm a married hetero who loves it), and I would go to see a performance.

In Florida, gay men are not allowed to donate blood! Yet thousands of them want to help out their fellow LGBT members after this tragic even but are not able to. They need to change this law stuck in the 80s!

Jeezzzzzzzzzzzzz

the poster who made a good point that some of the dead probaly were from LE

well look at the same link I just posted and scroll even further down

there is more video, there ,IMO can be no way to say , after seeing that; I think collateral death is likely ---it sounded like Iraq

here is link again scroll

http://heavy.com/news/2016/06/orlan...ots-twitter-instagram-facebook-youtube-watch/

DOnt know TOS on this check out his Twitter acct he apparently watched the whole thing from his rooftop

Oh great, now we are going to have the false flag/conspiracy theory nutjobs saying how the shooting didn't really happen because one person couldn't kill that many people. Just like they claimed Sandy Hook was a hoax.

No, folks will assume there was more than one. Some witnesses already said they thought there were 2 or 3.

If the shooter held them hostage for quite some time then he would have time to kill 50, but it would be pretty amazing. The fact the victims were for the most part fit adult males makes it a far cry from Sandy Hook.

In Florida, gay men are not allowed to donate blood! Yet thousands of them want to help out their fellow LGBT members after this tragic even but are not able to. They need to change this law stuck in the 80s!

That simply compounds this tragedy three-fold. Let them donate!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mhmkay..