GUILTY MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The fact that she had her mom killed doesn't invalidate the fact that she was a victim, BUT the fact that she was a victim doesn't justify she had her mother killed either. She can be a terrible person, which I believe she is, and still be a victim. Gipsy will NEVER make the choice to be a better person, she will always be like this.
And that’s the conundrum IMO. Gypsy’s a victim and a murderer. I so wish she had just run off with Godejohn instead of getting him to slaughter her mother. Imagine the revenge she could have had on her mother by exposing the financial fraud! No murder necessary. By now she’d have a bestseller about her experiences.

I hope her family will help her raise her baby in a healthy environment. JMO

Easily stand up in her wheelchair as a vulnerable child with a sadistically manipulative, abusive mother that had already subjected her to multiple medical procedures that were 100% unneeded?

She was a victim and she had no idea what the right thing to do was. She was a CHILD being raised by a self-serving woman with serious, devastating mental health issues.
The TV cameras were all on. It would have been very easy to end the charade.

While I feel for the abuse that Dee Dee suffered, I get the sense that she is milking the system now. Just like her mother taught her.
She doesn't have a normal moral compass since she was never provided with one by her mother.

While I feel for the abuse that Dee Dee suffered, I get the sense that she is milking the system now. Just like her mother taught her.
She doesn't have a normal moral compass since she was never provided with one by her mother.
Yes we are long past her claiming victimhood as a mitigating factor. It doesn't excuse murder, nor any of her actions since leaving prison. At this point, it's a manipulation tactic.

Yes we are long past her claiming victimhood as a mitigating factor. It doesn't excuse murder, nor any of her actions since leaving prison. At this point, it's a manipulation tactic.
Yup. That's why I've generally avoided this case for a long time. I just couldn't stand to see her on all of those talk shows.
So sad.
Thanks for your comments. I'll likely not check in on Dee Dee for a while. Hopefully there won't be anything newsworthy for a long time.

Yup. That's why I've generally avoided this case for a long time. I just couldn't stand to see her on all of those talk shows.
So sad.
Thanks for your comments. I'll likely not check in on Dee Dee for a while. Hopefully there won't be anything newsworthy for a long time.
Wouldn't that be nice, but unfortunately I doubt it will happen.

And that’s the conundrum IMO. Gypsy’s a victim and a murderer. I so wish she had just run off with Godejohn instead of getting him to slaughter her mother. Imagine the revenge she could have had on her mother by exposing the financial fraud! No murder necessary. By now she’d have a bestseller about her experiences.

I hope her family will help her raise her baby in a healthy environment. JMO
I believe she murdered her mother because rage had built up in her over so many years- finally rage took over and wanted to see her mother dead. It is interesting that she didn't do it herself -- I think she is permanently emotionally and mentally damaged and it makes me sad that she is bringing a baby into the world (her world). As Snoopster pointed out she does not appear to have a normal moral compass as she was not provided one by her mother.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babycakes15
Back