FL - Mass Shooting at Pulse nightclub, Orlando, 12 June 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
'Love is love:' Orlando shooting victims honoured with rainbow-themed tributes the world over

mideast-israel-nightclub-shooting-florida.jpg

This is beautiful and touching.

"When a violent act targeting members of the LGBTQI2S community becomes the worst mass-shooting in U.S. history, the sense of hurt and loss resonates globally," Egale Canada, a national LGBT rights organization, said in a statement.

"We must honour the victims of this tragedy by continuing to embrace inclusively in the face of adversity, and demonstrate that hatred and violence accomplish nothing of value or merit."

More love. Less hate.

Not sure if this video has already been posted, but there's been a big argument on the UK's Sky News about exactly this point

https://youtu.be/TEgd9q8ugs4

Let UK Sky News argue about it, but we don't have to. State your opinion and move on without bickering about something none of us knows the answer to at this point.

:wave:

ETA: @flutterby ... I was just jumping off your post, not directing the comment at you. Sorry if it was interpreted that way. :hug:

If the shooting had occurred at, say, a bar frequented by American military personnel in Germany I believe we would all be willing to immediately consider the place was chosen specifically to hit Americans. Who would dare say "This had nothing to do with Americans" in that case?

JMO

Yeah, kind of like the time another islamic terrorist opened fire on his coworkers at Fort Hood? It was painted as 'workplace violence' instead of terrorism, despite the shooters steadfast admission it was because of his religious beliefs. Fort Hood was a gun free zone. Terrorists have a way of gravitating anywhere where they're insured the path of least resistance.

If the shooting had occurred at, say, a bar frequented by American military personnel in Germany I believe we would all be willing to immediately consider the place was chosen specifically to hit Americans. Who would dare say "This had nothing to do with Americans" in that case?

JMO

And I have to say, this happened when I lived in Germany.

Americans were targeted.

Yankee Go Home was a popular saying.

American cars were bombed,even housing areas were targeted, the ones that were not directly on the kaserne and gated.

Yeah, kind of like the time another islamic terrorist opened fire on his coworkers at Fort Hood? It was painted as 'workplace violence' instead of terrorism, despite the shooters steadfast admission it was because of his religious beliefs. Fort Hood was a gun free zone. Terrorists have a way of gravitating anywhere where they're insured the path of least resistance.

(BBM)

Ha! I think real terrorists would be insulted by your comment.

JMO

Why? They are the ultimate cowards.
Terrorists would never admit to being cowards. But they would love to claim that they surpassed all obstacles, when, maybe, the security measures against them failed.

He pledged allegiance to ISIS and had the same ideology but you will not hear this from the administration that refuses to call them ISIS but chooses ISIL for some weird reason and once claimed that ISIS is the "JV team".

http://www.snappytv.com/tc/2140194/1060988

Rather interesting he says there was more than one shooter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting that. The shooter was SUPER paranoid ,creating all these characters and filing the roles of supporting him. These characters were on the other side of the country, so he brought them to life. From three snipers in the parking lot to all others he mentioned. ( That's the way I'm perceiving it) This guy was schizoid and I'm well aware that "mental illness" is over-used, but definitely many characters that were in the brain only.-(MOO).. MAN! So glad this victim was able to keep it together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
youngluteplayer