FL - Mass Shooting at Pulse Nightclub, Orlando 12 June 2016 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need to be careful, we already know how MSM butchers stories in their race to be first, not only wth speling but with grammer as will, errors on purpose.

She once drove him does not specifically relate to that evening and I have seen debated on several pages her being an accomplice to the crime. Almost all news nowadays is inline with the DM.

While I respect you personally may want to be careful commenting on his wife's possible involvement, I think it's fair game (and certainly within TOS) to kick around her potential involvement based on what is reported in MSM. They may turn around and retract info, or deny it, but as of now, in the MSM, she is reported to have admitted to knowing he was 'scoping out' Pulse and that she 'tried to talk him out of' his plan.

The Orlando gunman's wife has told federal agents she tried to talk her husband out of carrying out the attack, NBC News has learned.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/or...ife-tried-talk-him-out-orlando-attack-n592051

Authorities are considering filing criminal charges against Noor for failing to tell them what she knew before the brutal attack, law enforcement officials say, but no decision has been made.

Now if the FBI or LE goes on record denying this, then yes, we'd need to be more than careful, according to TOS, this discussion would be completely off the table, IIRC.

Now if the FBI or LE goes on record denying this, then yes, we'd need to be more than careful, according to TOS, this discussion would be completely off the table, IIRC.

I don't think they will deny it. They leaked it! Plus they also "leaked" the pending arrest of an accomplice.

Oh brother

This makes me think I have it all backwards:

An off-duty police officer working at the club Sunday night was investigating an underage drinker outside when he heard gunshots inside, according to the law enforcement source. The off-duty officer ran inside the club and traded gunfire with Mateen, backed up soon by three other police officers, the source said.

The officers fired at Mateen, who retreated into a bathroom toward the rear of the club.

“Those additional officers made entry while the suspect was shooting,” Mina said. “They forced him to stop shooting and retreat to the bathroom where we believe he had several hostages.”

But this narrative fits stuff that is emerging it is, however the complete opposite of the flavor in the beginning, no?

http://www.wfaa.com/mb/news/nation-now/officers-may-have-shot-orlando-club-patrons/243700448

So where/why was there a notion that there was shooting outside in the beginning?

He called dispatchers twice and hung up before they called him back, the source said

Orlando police crisis negotiators were called to the club and spoke with Mateen three times. He remained calm during the talks, but he made clear that his plan was to kill more people, Mina said.
“Based off statements made by the suspect and based on information we received by the suspect and from the hostages and the people inside,” Mina said, “we believe further loss of life was imminent. I made the decision to commence the rescue operation and do the explosive breach.”
A SWAT team failed to topple the exterior wall leading to the bathroom that held 15 to 20 people,

The suspect came out of that hole himself with a handgun and a long gun and engaged in a gunbattle with officers where he was ultimately killed.” He fired at officers, striking one of them in his helmet before he was shot several times and died.

God this is getting so CNN ey on CNN. Getting angry. They keep (not proof whatsoever) that he was going to gay bars and places where gay men gather translates to surveying places

If he were attempting to shoot people in the FBI building, I assume he might "survey".

Its insulting in its stupidity. What exactly is there to "survey". Its a small bar - it has a door . You walk in . You have a mean gun - you pull the trigger - its not a bank robbery

For someone doing all this "casing" he sure was not good at it - evidently he was unaware that there was an armed dude at the door"

He went to gay bars casue he was gay - so simple! moo

To be fair there is also no proof he was gay either...works both way...

Whether gay or not, MANY would be murderers scope out places prior to the events.

Not good at bringing post from one thread to another, but I think this from Tricia still applies to this thread as well. jmo idk

Tricia
Tricia is offline Owner Websleuths.com

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
Blog Entries

Hi Everyone,

Please do not bring your religion into the discussion. Whether you are an atheist or believe in God it has NOTHING to do with this topic.

Gun control and your religion. Two topics that will derail a discussion in a micro second.

You our can discuss the religion of the gunman of course but keep all other beliefs out of your posts.

This thread is not about gun control. It is about the Orlando mass killings.

Thank you for keeping Websleuths a respectable forum.

Tricia

IMO when he was faced with a LEO at the front door and went back inside he knew he was going to die. Calling 911 to express his intentions as terrorist allowed him to die for the cause of Islam rather than a closet queen.

JMO

While I respect you personally may want to be careful commenting on his wife's possible involvement,

What I meant by being careful was there have been plenty of posts here about her driving him there that evening and the speculation that ensued. I see that she said she drove him there on one occasion but not specifically that night.

The wife's possible involvement is all over msn. Why are we even discussing if it is allowed or that we should be careful ?

Eta : or let me put it this way... why should we worry about protecting her when she sure as he'll did not worry about protecting the victims?

I think she is talking, that is why there has been no arrest at this juncture. jmo

To be fair there is also no proof he was gay either...works both way...

Whether gay or not, MANY would be murderers scope out places prior to the events.

If he really was using a gay dating app and messaging guys from the bar then he had gay tendencies at the very least.

Another Pulse regular, Kevin West, told the Los Angeles Times that Mateen messaged him on and off for a year using a gay chat app.

And other clubgoers told local media and MSNBC that Mateen had been using multiple gay apps, including Grindr, with mutual acquaintances to "hook up."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...-regular-at-lgbt-nightclub-pulse-before-atta/

The wife's possible involvement is all over msn. Why are we even discussing if it is allowed or that we should be careful ?

I am not saying anything about not discussing the wife BUT please can we at least stick to FACTS! I do not have time to look for countless posts that refer to her as his driver that evening. Now if she was please someone show me where it says that. It is already enough trouble trying to weed out all the political drama.

I am not saying anything about not discussing the wife BUT please can we at least stick to FACTS! I do not have time to look for countless posts that refer to her as his driver that evening. Now if she was please someone show me where it says that. It is already enough trouble trying to weed out all the political drama.

I missed the posts that said she was the driver that night. I have seen post saying she drove him there one time, which is in msn.

I missed the posts that said she was the driver that night. I have seen post saying she drove him there one time, which is in msn.

I did too....anyway, she wasn't the driver THAT night.

Today it makes sense they were talking about the wife in yesterdays leak. I could not figure out why leak an imminent arrest to give a person/s a heads up. Now that it appears to be the wife it makes sense. She isn't going anywhere and is talking.

Today it makes sense they were talking about the wife in yesterdays leak. I could not figure out why leak an imminent arrest to give a person/s a heads up. Now that it appears to be the wife it makes sense. She isn't going anywhere and is talking.

That's what was confusing to me too. I agree this explains it.

Been following along and mainly reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Clean