Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she tried stop him then she knew. jmo idk

Omar Mateen's Wife Tried to Talk Him Out of Orlando Attack, Sources Say

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/or...ife-tried-talk-him-out-orlando-attack-n592051

JMO
I think she should have warned LE in advance of the incident since she was with him driving around and even scoping out places.

Even if she got dropped off before he drove to the club I think the fact she was actively driving with him earlier or on another day is enough to warrant charges since she obviously did not warn LE of his plans.
She in effect was a participant at least earlier in time or on another day. Since she was an active participant at some point then she had duty to report.

The law becomes grey when someone witnesses something and is not part of it. She in effect was part of it at some point earlier in time.

This part proves she was in the car during one of the scope out sessions:

"She told the FBI that she once drove him to the gay nightclub, Pulse, because he wanted to scope it out. "

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/or...ife-tried-talk-him-out-orlando-attack-n592051

JMO of course since I don't know the law fully about this.

I wonder now if the rage he (supposedly showed) about two guys kissing was prompted by knowing one of the two guys that he had been with. jmo idk

Today it makes sense they were talking about the wife in yesterdays leak. I could not figure out why leak an imminent arrest to give a person/s a heads up. Now that it appears to be the wife it makes sense. She isn't going anywhere and is talking.

When I read they expected an arrest "within a few days" I assumed it was someone they had in custody.

Plus the FBI/Homeland security has a reputation for holding people without charges for an excess amount of time if they suspect terrorist links.

moo

The only thing he was "canvassing" was men!

JMO
I think she should have warned LE in advance of the incident since she was with him driving around and even scoping out places.

Even people that are usually exempt from reporting criminal behavior (i.e. shrinks) have a duty to report it if a patient tells them they plan to commit a murder.

I did too....anyway, she wasn't the driver THAT night.

Right... because he reportedly had a rental vehicle. :thinking: Although e got to rental place somehow.

CNN a group is helping with housing' funeral' flowers,pet sitting----how wonderful for all the victims and deceased.

Love how Anderson C. has mainly focused on the Victims and those who survived as well as helped. Last night and today. I hope to catch the young lady who was Interviewed from Hospital. Her name was Patience. I only caught parts as I was busy in the kitchen but what I did hear was profound.

That's what was confusing to me too. I agree this explains it.

Been following along and mainly reading.

Good to see you Hatfield. Yes I have been following too and feel today I can post a bit more. I felt so numb yesterday.

In his autopsy I winder if the ME can tell if he had a VD etc. Another motive? Wife may know also if he ever gave her a STD.

I cannot remember now. Did the wife know he purchased guns?

Aren't those guns quite expensive?

How did he afford all the things he had and did on $1600/month? I wonder if the wife had any money?

CNN wife being investigated. Could be charged if she knew and didn't do anything. 90% of mass murderer are not 'lone wolfs' wives lie' not trusted CIA operative.

Good to see you Hatfield. Yes I have been following too and feel today I can post a bit more. I felt so numb yesterday.

Yeah, its been terrible. I am still in shock at the carnage.

Martyrs are also promised boys of "perpetual youth" in paradise, they are scattered about like pearls. So apparently while homosexuality is forbidden during one's lifetime, it is one of the perks offered to martyrs in heaven. That right there might seem like a good reason to martyr oneself if they have that inclination.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/21/w...-ignore-afghan-allies-abuse-of-boys.html?_r=0

These people are not like us. They don't want to be. Their lifestyle is totally unknown to us.
Disgusting.

How did he afford all the things he had and did on $1600/month? I wonder if the wife had any money?

She was with him when he purchased them. $1600 a month, he probably had quite a bit left over, I imagine going to gay bars and even being mean and arrogant, he still would have no troubles be supplied with drinks.

Yes'follow the money! Trips'guns,rented car', lived in a nice place,electronics.....

The wife took him to the gun shop. And yes the rifle was expensive, while they can be had for $800 or so he bought a Sig Sauer MCX which retails for about 2 grand. The Glock would have been another $500 or more.

Guessing he charged it and wasn't worried about paying off the balance.

I think that would make it a conspiracy and would make her a co-conspirator.

ARREST HER!

She should be arrested & the FBI should throw away the key. To help scope a place out is an admittance to guilt! JMHO

I am not saying anything about not discussing the wife BUT please can we at least stick to FACTS! I do not have time to look for countless posts that refer to her as his driver that evening. Now if she was please someone show me where it says that. It is already enough trouble trying to weed out all the political drama.

I haven't seen a single post that says she was the driver that night...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briankap