FL - Mass Shooting at Pulse Nightclub, Orlando 12 June 2016 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a little bit sticky: http://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article/accessory-to-a-felony.html

But, she drove him there so I hope it sticks.

You mean she drove him there to scope the place out? (Because he drove himself there in a rental car.)

What Must be Proven for a Person to be Guilty as an Accessory?

A prosecutor would need to prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, that the accused had knowledge that the crime was about to be committed, or has already been committed. Additionally, they would need to prove that the defendant intentionally acted to assist the criminal in their offense.
- See more at: http://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article/accessory-to-a-felony.html#sthash.KIEpk685.dpuf

She assisted him by driving him to Pulse to scope the place out, knowing he was planning a mass killing spree.

lost it. I am ok with doing so, know it is what i need to do for myself.

Medical examiner, one of the hardest things for them was to hear all these endless cell phones ringing on the bodies in morgue................

omg...

Lost it. I am ok with doing so, know it is what I need to do for myself.

Medical Examiner, one of the hardest things for them was to hear all these endless cell phones ringing on the bodies in morgue................

Devastating

It reminds me of the PASS alarms of the emergency responders buried under the rubble on 9/11. :(

Firefighters carry PASS alarms to notify others if they have fallen or been trapped. Worn on the belt or attached to a coat, the PASS alarm will begin beeping if the firefighter is no longer standing upright. The alarm may only be shut off manually. Throughout the news coverage of September 11, 2001, PASS alarms could be heard throughout the day, until their batteries finally ran out.

http://amhistory.si.edu/september11/collection/record.asp?ID=37

But Daveed Gartenstein-Ross, a counterterrorism analyst and senior fellow at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies, told Business Insider that it's not all that unusual for a jihadist at Mateen's level to have conflicting sympathies for different terror groups.

Mateen's contradictory allegiances are "not only unsurprising, it's what you'd expect," he said.

http://www.businessinsider.com/james-comey-orlando-shooting-omar-mateen-fbi-2016-6

So.... basically, he wanted to be part of both the Crips and the Bloods. And he committed this massacre in both of their names.

The Walt Disney Company donates 1 million dollars to aid those affected by the Orlando shootings

“The Walt Disney Company has today announced a 1 million dollar donation to the OneOrlando Fund, established by Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer to assist those affected by the tragic events in Orlando.

“We are heartbroken by this tragedy and hope our commitment will help those in the community affected by this senseless act,” said Bob Chapek, chairman, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. “With 74,000 Cast Members who call Orlando home, we mourn the loss of the victims and offer our condolences to their families, friends and loved ones.”

The OneOrlando Fund will provide funds and other services to individuals affected by the tragedy. You can read more about it at www.oneorlando.org.

Disney is also providing complimentary accommodations for the families and friends of the victims.​

http://www.wdwmagic.com/other/walt-...d-those-affected-by-the-orlando-shootings.htm
Article Posted: Jun 14, 2016 / 3:25pm EDT

This years Gay Days ran from Thursday June 2 through Sunday June 5.

The wife of the Orlando nightclub shooter knew of her husband's deadly plans and did nothing to stop him, a federal law enforcement source confirmed to Fox News.

A separate source told Fox News that Salman was cooperating with investigators and had shared information about her husband's violent aspirations. She had taken a polygraph, CBS reported.

Salman is likely to be arrested, a source told Fox News.

Confirmed

ETA: link (sorry!) http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/1...htclub-attacked-reports-say.html?intcmp=hpbt1

There was a Star Wars Half Marathon - The Dark Side - April 14-17, 2016

Maybe that's what they attended in April?

CNN talking about his wife in the know and is cooperating with FBI. His father says he knows nothing.

Do lov this place! Its so amazing.

Just scrolling reading, and a post results in this audible like hummmm or ohhhhh never thought about that!

According to this article, he also had a history of using steroids, which can cause emotional instability and problems with rage.http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...erything-we-know-so-far-about-orlando-gunman/

He became involved with law enforcement at an early age. According to the DM article, he was injured at the age of 19 when riding along with LE during a citizen's ride-along program.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lked-wife-kid-massacring-49-people-there.html

So, combining steroid use with long time interest and career in LE, from the Islamic faith with being a closeted gay man makes for a very messed up guy, full of rage and self-hatred, with access to some very deadly weapons.

I wonder if his autopsy will show the presence of drugs and steroids.

that I can attest to, my son was beign treated for cancer and had to take steroids for months and he had to be hospitalized for 4 days because he was becoming psychotic from it. not that this excuses anything this guy did.

Yes sorry I did not type that clearly.. I was going too fast and reading over a couple of posts that I did earlier I am realizing how many typos I made please excuse it

Need a laugh!!

OK OK OK atthelake, I just want you to know, that I will ,forgive you for your typos!!!!!!

But only this time......................................

Come on guys thats funny!!!!

Need a laugh!!

OK OK OK atthelake, I just want you to know, that I will ,forgive you for your typos!!!!!!

But only this time......................................

Come on guys thats funny!!!!

:tyou:

Hugs to you CARIIS. Thoughts and prayers still going out to Orlando!

I will never forget that day either. I was a CO and Sonoma co jail and worked graveyard. I had just finished the female inmate breakfast and was locking them down and the workers were cleaning when a coworker ran in and said "we are under attack!!!" I had turned off the tv because the inmates would linger and lag if it were on. we turned it back on and not long later, watched the second plane hit.

I figured it was a terrorist attack the whole time because of my coworker's words "we are under attack!!!"

The people inside the towers sure didn't know what was happening- supervisors were telling people not to flee, to go back to their desks. I was woken up on the West Coast by my husband telling me the news. My daughter was only 4 mos. old.

Agree. He is acting like he wouldn't have froze while being caught off guard by a maniac with an AK47 with double clips.

Omar probably made sure that he wasn't surrounded while firing those big bullets so quickly.

So a joint effort would have been nil since everyone had to scatter out the way while Omar made sure that he wasn't being surrounded.

So if I seen the door. Then I'm heading out before he turns around. Jmo.

Hopefully Geraldo is never trapped in a bathroom while sending his final text to a family member. Jmo.

The kid wanted to say goodbye to his mom just in case.

Plus maybe the guy died in the bathroom when swat sent the tank through and started shooting away once Omar started shooting at them.

So Geraldo is definitely a outsider warrior that would probably freeze like anyone else.

Btw. Did Geraldo do anything after a guest on his show smashed his face and nose in with a chair.

Or did he just hold his nose and get wisked away by security while all hell was breaking out.

Hmm.

Geraldo couldn't fight his way out of Al Capone's empty vault.

that I can attest to, my son was beign treated for cancer and had to take steroids for months and he had to be hospitalized for 4 days because he was becoming psychotic from it. not that this excuses anything this guy did.

Although I get what you are saying, anabolic steroids (for strength/performance) is different than a corticosteroids, used for treatments.

Hope your son is well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member