FL - Megan Todt 42, Alek 13, Tyler 11, Zoe 4, & dog Breezy, Celebration, 6 Jan 2020 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll just leave these here for those of you wondering about the abdomen. In my educated opinion, stabbing to the abdomen would not be the fastest way to end a life. Sure, he could have hit the aortic, but that’s a roundabout way to do it. Stabbing to the abdomen would be a slow, painful death—with the victim very aware of what was happening. All in my educated opinion, of course. Hopefully they were drugged, or suffocated or something before being stabbed. I won’t be surprised if we discover AT took a page out of CW book and suffocated Zoe, and little Breezy.

upload_2020-1-23_18-58-47.jpeg

upload_2020-1-23_18-59-7.jpeg

Attachments

• B940A525-0586-4A2E-BE3D-30068A4E1040.jpeg
    B940A525-0586-4A2E-BE3D-30068A4E1040.jpeg
    41 KB · Views: 11
  • E43F3DF9-85C6-4CAF-A71A-1CCA52F634C9.jpeg
    E43F3DF9-85C6-4CAF-A71A-1CCA52F634C9.jpeg
    40.5 KB · Views: 12
No Christmas decorations were outside or inside the house.

Something has always nagged at me that this happened before Christmas. I wonder what their household money situation was? Did they have any money? Was there money for food, gas, utilities? We know the electricity hadn’t been paid. I wonder if there were presents under the tree for their kids. Did they have a tree up? Were there presents under it? Were there presents purchased and waiting to be wrapped? This has stuck with me. As a parent, I can see how not being able to provide Christmas for my children would devastate me. Of course, I would never do anything like what AT did! But I do wonder if that was the tipping point? Everyone would want to know why Santa never came......including Meghan. The jig would be up!

Just some thoughts I’ve had since this all happened. My opinion only.

I find it odd that there are so many people mourning Tony out there, posting pictures, sharing PT stories...even now, after the stabbing part's been revealed -- truly mourning the family, while very much including him. This was a guy that was really loved. I have a real hard time wrapping my head around that. Maybe because I'm not reading anything intimately written for the love of Megan.

Interesting. It wouldn't be the first time to see people express pity and empathy for a family annihilator. In the Chris Watts case, it went so far as for CW's family to bash Shanann, and total strangers jumped in and did the same. I just don't understand how some people seem to love these guys a lot. I might understand immediate family not being able to wrap their brains around it, but if I had been AT's friend or a business associate, I'd be thinking "He wasn't who I thought he was".

JMO

Something has always nagged at me that this happened before Christmas. I wonder what their household money situation was? Did they have any money? Was there money for food, gas, utilities? We know the electricity hadn’t been paid. I wonder if there were presents under the tree for their kids. Did they have a tree up? Were there presents under it? Were there presents purchased and waiting to be wrapped? This has stuck with me. As a parent, I can see how not being able to provide Christmas for my children would devastate me. Of course, I would never do anything like what AT did! But I do wonder if that was the tipping point? Everyone would want to know why Santa never came......including Meghan. The jig would be up!

Just some thoughts I’ve had since this all happened. My opinion only.

Good points and good questions. I don't know the answers but it would appear that AT was somehow feeding himself for weeks after he murdered his family. If there was food in the fridge, it would have rotted, especially with the electricity being shut off. Was he going through drive-thrus to pick up fast food? Food costs money. Maybe he had a credit card that hadn't been shut down. Hope we learn the details. JMO.

How much of the bowels are upper abdomen? I'm honestly asking as I dont know.

The stomach and upper colon "floats" toward the top part of the abdomen as do the small intestines. ~There are some major arteries to the liver and stomach that are not as deep, but the aorta lies right at the back, against the backbone (for protection). Next to it is a very large vein too. Professionally I have only seen these ruptured from gunshot wounds.

The stomach and upper colon "floats" toward the top part of the abdomen as do the small intestines. ~There are some major arteries to the liver and stomach that are not as deep, but the aorta lies right at the back, against the backbone (for protection). Next to it is a very large vein too. Professionally I have only seen these ruptured from gunshot wounds.

Thank you. :)

Just spoke with my sister who’s a surgeon as she was leaving the hospital exhausted and told her briefly about the case. She said if he hit the liver or spleen they would’ve bled out pretty quickly bc both are very vascular. Then she hung up. Probably thought I was asking for ideas on how to kill a fellow poker player. Lol

I wonder why he didn’t stab them multiple times to make sure they were dead. It’s risky to just stab once. He must not have cared if they suffered while bleeding out. Also how did he get them all in same room on same bed? The boys must have been pretty tall at 13 n 11. And does anyone know when the official last time anyone spoke to wife was? His patients hadn’t seen him in CT in over a month since before Thanksgiving. If they put eviction notice on Fl house in early to mid December what must those conversations have been like? Did wife tell her family members about it. Did neighbors hear arguing. Why r they sealing everything. There must be a lot we don’t know.

The Ct house they sold in 2017 looked like it had a lot of expensive upgrades. The kitchen looked new, finished basement, deck, jacuzzi, fire pit, expensive wooden play yard out back, etc. Maybe he never told her how deep in debt they were sinking n she just kept spending in the usually way. And then he blamed her and kids. I think the kids were still seeing private music tutor. If this debt hole digging was going on for at least 5 years and wife didn’t seek employment, she must not have known. Imagine the surprise.

The reports also note small stab wounds, 3.2 X 1.1 centimeters for Megan.

According to Alek’s report, he suffered a 5.9 X 3 cm stab wound. His body had a brown-green color as decomposition set in and his feet were mummified.

Tyler, the reports show, suffered a stab wound 10.7X2.1 centimeters in size. His eyes, the medical examiner noted, were collapsed because of the decomposition.
Father who killed his wife and three kids in their Disney town home stabbed them repeatedly

Just spoke with my sister who’s a surgeon as she was leaving the hospital exhausted and told her briefly about the case. She said if he hit the liver or spleen they would’ve bled out pretty quickly bc both are very vascular. Then she hung up. Probably thought I was asking for ideas on how to kill a fellow poker player. Lol

I wonder why he didn’t stab them multiple times to make sure they were dead. It’s risky to just stab once. He must not have cared if they suffered while bleeding out. Also how did he get them all in same room on same bed? The boys must have been pretty tall at 13 n 11. And does anyone know when the official last time anyone spoke to wife was? His patients hadn’t seen him in CT in over a month since before Thanksgiving. If they put eviction notice on Fl house in early to mid December what must those conversations have been like? Did wife tell her family members about it. Did neighbors hear arguing. Why r they sealing everything. There must be a lot we don’t know.

The Ct house they sold in 2017 looked like it had a lot of expensive upgrades. The kitchen looked new, finished basement, deck, jacuzzi, fire pit, expensive wooden play yard out back, etc. Maybe he never told her how deep in debt they were sinking n she just kept spending in the usually way. And then he blamed her and kids. I think the kids were still seeing private music tutor. If this debt hole digging was going on for at least 5 years and wife didn’t seek employment, she must not have known. Imagine the surprise.

Well, we don't know the cause of death yet. The arrest affidavit is from the detective on the scene that reported what he saw. They could have been killed another way (suffocated, strangled, poisoned) and the stabbing was overkill. The arrest affidavit blocked out his confession so we don't know yet.

He's every bit as grotesque as Chris Watts, IMO. I also pray his victims were drugged and unaware what was happening but I have a bad feeling they may not have been.

JMO, for years, the decisions he was making were the decisions of an out-of-control lunatic who was hell bent on total financial devastation. With respect to the fraud he committed and later admitted, did he not realize before he started down that path that it could result in his incarceration and the loss of the privilege to practice in his profession? He continued to do it for almost five years.

I'm very strongly leaning in the direction that he was a lunatic and she may have been unaware. She may have considered him to be the great love of her life, as well as a great father and a very good provider. It appears he was able to sell that image to everyone.

A notice of eviction for their rental home was placed on their front door on December 15th. No one saw Megan or her children after that date. No Christmas decorations were outside or inside the house.

All JMO.

I doubt they were drugged either.. and I’m betting the poor little dogs neck was broken or it’s throat slashed. This guy is the definition of the Devil.

I think it's likely they were drugged with the same Benadryl Tony "attempted suicide" with. My guess is by "upper abdomen" it means that he stabbed them upwards from just below their sternum. These particular crime scene reports are sickening.

Friday, January 24th:
*Add On Hearing (@ 1:15pm ET) – FL – Megan Denise Gula Todt (42), Aleksander (13), Tyler (11), Zoe (4) & dog Brezzy (last heard from Jan. 6, 2020, Celebration; found Jan. 13, 2020; LE believe they have been dead since Dec. 29, 2019) - *Anthony John Todt (44) arrested & charged (1/15/20) with 4 counts of premeditated murder & 1 count of animal cruelty. Held without bond.
Confessed to the murders; he took Benadryl in attempted suicide (1/13/20) & taken to hospital, released to LE on 1/15/20. Was under federal investigation for health care fraud, had been evicted from his offices in Connecticut, and faced eviction from his Celebration, Florida, home for failing to make his monthly $5,000 mortgage payment. Sheriff’s deputies serving a warrant on the fraud charges found the bodies.
1/16/20 Update: Initial appearance in court. Appointed public defender. 1/21/20: News media's motion to intervene for the limited purpose of opposing Closure of Judicial Records. Next hearing (Add On) on 1/24/20.

The reports also note small stab wounds, 3.2 X 1.1 centimeters for Megan.

According to Alek’s report, he suffered a 5.9 X 3 cm stab wound. His body had a brown-green color as decomposition set in and his feet were mummified.

Tyler, the reports show, suffered a stab wound 10.7X2.1 centimeters in size. His eyes, the medical examiner noted, were collapsed because of the decomposition.
Father who killed his wife and three kids in their Disney town home stabbed them repeatedly
Horrid man. The kids’ wounds are slashes or made with a cutting motion too. Megan’s wounds are a more typical push-stab size.

It looks as if he was feeling specifically aggressive towards the children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member