FL - Megan Todt 42, Alek 13, Tyler 11, Zoe 4, & dog Breezy, Celebration, 6 Jan 2020 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do people not understand you can file for bankruptcy, or ask family for help, or get a divorce if you love someone else, or... there's a TRILLION other options... I will NEVER understand family annihilators.
I used to wonder the same thing, but have come to realize divorce isn't what most people believe it to be, a clean break from the marriage or family. Shared custody, child support, splitting assets, having two households, etc, etc. I'm not sure why he didn't just run off or commit suicide and leave his lovely wife and kids alone.

So, he was looking at an investigation, and some money problems. So, he decides to kill his entire family? Now he's looking at prison for life, and being hated by many.
That was his answer to his problems?
I can't even wrap my head around this. Why didn't he just off himself?
I will never understand.
He's obviously a coward.

Bumping Tricia's post from another thread.

HEY EVERYONE,
WE NEED YOUR HELP! IT'S FREE AND TAKES JUST A FEW SECONDS!
CLICK HERE AND SUBSCRIBE TO THE WEBSLEUTHS YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TXf5vfAv8k
We are past the halfway mark. We need 1000 subscribers before we can go live with something called "Smart Chat". Using Smart Chat to broadcast live will help Websleuths continue to operate.
Right now at Websleuths youtube, we have the latest Websleuths Radio Podcast with Leigh Egan from Crimeoneline.com Leigh updates us on the Heidi Broussard case, Paighton Houston and so much more.
Click on the link and hit the "Subscribe" button and help Websleuths.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TXf5vfAv8k

Thank you,
Tricia

That's a great point. The only thing I can point to is the fact that Tony wasn't being interviewed pleading for his wife & kids to come home? That cringe-worthy interview with Watts added a whole new level of evil. But, you're so right. This case is almost ignored.

Maybe because Celebration is associated with Disney, even though it is not owned by them anymore. I still thought it was owned by Disney and I am in Florida, so maybe many people associate the name with them. Disney seems to be able to keep any ugly news relatively quiet, and this could be the reason. I live fairly close to Orlando, and have not seen it in our local news. That is unusual, in and of itself. MOO. Katt

Docket:
1/22/2020 NOTICE OF HEARING - NEW'S MEDIA'S MOTION TO INTERVENE FOR THE LIMITED PURPOSE OF OPPOSING CLOSURE OF JUDICIAL RECORDS

1/22/2020 ADD ON SET FOR 01/24/2020 AT 1:15 PM IN 5A BEFORE JUDGE: WOOTEN, WAYNE

Hearings:
Date Event Judge Location Result
1/24/2020 1:15 PM ADD ON WOOTEN, WAYNE COURTROOM 5A

1/16/2020 1:00 PM INITIAL APPEARANCE SCHREIBER, MARGARET H HEARING ROOM 6D EVENT HELD

link: https://courts.osceolaclerk.com/Ben...Details/2977121?digest=lqJOcdFwXygvkx9mbc1WVQ

What a spectacular home they had in Conn. and Florida! There are many people that have debts from businesses and file bankruptcy. They both were educated with a career that pays well so they could have gotten jobs in the health field after the business was gone!!. The criminal part, he's have to go to prison for. I'll bet if he told his wife he did it to help them keep both places she would have forgiven him and moved on. She was a physical therapist and could provide the fam with a good income. This is about not communicating and thinking right. To do what he did is unheard of and heinous at all levels.

I used to wonder the same thing, but have come to realize divorce isn't what most people believe it to be, a clean break from the marriage or family. Shared custody, child support, splitting assets, having two households, etc, etc. I'm not sure why he didn't just run off or commit suicide and leave his lovely wife and kids alone.
Perhaps he (mistakenly) believed that they would not be able to cope without him?

Family members found dead in Celebration were stabbed, report says

Just when you think it couldn’t be worst. They were stabbed. :(

Wow. Another SM leak that could potentially be valid. The leak referred to a combination of strangulation and stabbing. It will be interesting to hear the official causes of death on all, particularly Zoe since she had no visible wounds.

And just one stabbing to both boys; 2 for Megan. They could have agonized for a long time. Doesn't appear to be a frenzy attack, but what do I know. How incredibly sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay