GUILTY FL - Melissa Stoddard, 11, tortured to death, Sarasota, Dec 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And where was the father, and why didn't he stop this madness?

There you go she refused the help she was offered. I knew there was all kinds of help available, I have a nephew who is autistic.

John Rogers ‏@WFLAJohn · 57s
Prosecutor: If Misty disagreed with husband's decision to tie up Melissa, then why didn't she untie her? #stoddardtrial

Kim Kuizon FOX 13 ‏@kkuizon · 45s
Misty Stoddard is not the victim here and you should be offended at any implication that is #StoddardTrial #Sarasota

Amber Stidham ‏@amberstidham · 1m
Prosecutor: "You can't send a child to school with marks like she (Melissa) had. Thats why they took her out of school." #stoddardtrial

Kim Kuizon FOX 13 ‏@kkuizon · 1m
Reality is Melissa couldn't go to school.You can't send a child to school with ligature marks.They would have been found out #StoddardTrial

Amber Stidham ‏@amberstidham · 1m
Prosecutor: Shows video of Melissa screaming #stoddardtrial

Gabrielle Russon ‏@GabrielleRusson · 1m
Misty looks shaky, rest hand under her chin as a video of Melissa crying is played #stoddardtrial

Amber Stidham ‏@amberstidham · 44s
Prosecution: "Melissa's life had meaning.. But not to the defense." #stoddardtrial after showing video of Melissa screaming/crying

Kim Kuizon FOX 13 ‏@kkuizon · 2m
Prosecution has wrapped up her remarks. Defense will be next #StoddardTrial #Sarasota

Defense says Misty Stoddard is not guilty of any of her charges #StoddardTrial #Sarasota

We think you will see a lot of conclusions will be drawn very differently using same evidence #StoddardTrial #Sarasota

John Rogers ‏@WFLAJohn · 1m
Defense Attorney: "A lot of conclusions can be drawn differently using the same evidence.” #stoddardtrial

Amber Stidham ‏@amberstidham · 29s
Defense has started closing arguments, David Taylor "it was Kenneth Stoddard who put her on the board." #stoddardtrial

I can't hardly hear him with his back to the jury?

If someone has a dependable link let me know, please. Every one of them are being lost within moments of connection :banghead:

Defense Atty David Taylor: “It was Kenneth Stoddard who put her on this board, it was Kenneth Stoddard who gagged her.” #stoddardtrial

Defense attorney David Taylor says this was not any of Misty's doings it was all Kenneth, her husband #StoddardTrial #Sarasota

Defense: says Kenneth was the only person purchasing board no one else (Misty) was not there with him #StoddardTrial #Sarasota

Defense attorney talking about the board #stoddardtrial pic.twitter.com/n8WftIJBpl

So the defense is to blame KS?
I don't see his dna on there, only hers.
We can be certain they did this together. No one does something this horrific without their partners collaboration. He built the torture device and she used it.

Misty Stoddard starting to tear up as defense says Kenneth was only one purchasing board #StoddardTrial #Sarasota pic.twitter.com/mFlslPzqXX

Gabrielle Russon ‏@GabrielleRusson · 1m
Defense: "You saw who purchased (the board). You saw Ken Stoddard, he was the only person there." #stoddardtrial

Amber Stidham ‏@amberstidham · 53s
Appears Misty Stoddard is beginning to cry during her closing statements by Taylor #stoddardtrial pic.twitter.com/gdMp9jb50G

Misty Stoddard listening to the defense make its case #stoddardtrial pic.twitter.com/oAeLsE0iRN

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
melmar76
Back