Found Safe FL - Michael Andrew Williams, 34, Altamonte Springs, 21 Nov 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It’s a Christmas miracle!! (Haha)

Curious what actually happened. I guess the FBI was really on top of it and finally smoked him out (sarcasm)
And this was the very reason why @jill spires has nothing but respect from me. Thank you, Jill, for the truth and standing your ground about Michael. That took a lot of courage to come forward. I hope you and your kids have a Merry Christmas.

And this was the very reason why @jill spires has nothing but respect from me. Thank you, Jill, for the truth and standing your ground about Michael. That took a lot of courage to come forward. I hope you and your kids have a Merry Christmas.

I agree 100%!

Cheers @jill spires! I echo @steelslady in wishing you and your kids a beautiful Christmas!

This is just such a slap in the face to people that are actually missing (and their families.) People who are truly in harm’s way. Now whenever anyone Googles this guy, all this missing stuff will show up. Hope he and his gf are proud of themselves.
I saw through this right away on the FB page that some kind lady set up for him, thinking he was really missing. A member here tried to help his family and friends and also got grief, along with this kind lady, who ended up pulling out of the group after creating it- they were rude to her. Not to mention the abuse Jill took for simply being honest about him.

No doubt, the wife is probably a victim here, too, so I won't come crashing down too hard on her. She has to realize hopefully, at this point, that he's a loser who's only thoughts are about himself- not the women he is with, and certainly not the children he created. The children are victims here- all of them- how sad that they will all be able to read about their loser father online because he wasn't man enough to do the right thing and come forward and tell LE he was missing of his own doing- instead, they had to find him.

For some reason, I decided to check the missing page again- looks like whoever was on here posting in that group is no longer in it, and I can't blame them one bit. I see quite a few posts gone now.
Well now I just found out in true crime junkies on Facebook that they both plans this for money and he’s been home and ok this whole time. I hope someone presses charges on them both.

Well now I just found out in true crime junkies on Facebook that they both plans this for money and he’s been home and ok this whole time. I hope someone presses charges on them both.
wow- no words. I wonder what LE would do in this case? They wasted resources that could have been used elsewhere in legitimate cases.

wow- no words. I wonder what LE would do in this case? They wasted resources that could have been used elsewhere in legitimate cases.
I know it’s sad it shows who they are and why I’m so glad I’m raising my boys with my fiancé and not that sperm donor. He always has wanted a free ride like the world owes him something. Please arrest them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back