Fl - Michael Shaver, 36, murdered, Clermont, 2015 *Wife and teen arrested 2023*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How is it that nobody missed this man for three years? Did the wife tell friends and family a reason why he wasn't around that made sense?

Was he unemployed, or maybe self employed? Did he have monthly bills to pay and were they continuously paid?

Very odd scenario.
I know right? I’d like for some family members too think I was no longer available!

Just calling this out:
"Deputies name wife person of interest in disappearance of man last seen in 2015"
Link

I can’t believe they got away with this for even 3 years. How stupid do you have to be to bury someone on your property and then, put a giant target over the location of burial? It makes me sick that they brought another child into this too.

This is so so weird. I can't believe no-one thought it odd that he had just disappeared for over two years. What were his kids, that he was apparently so close to told. Why did his family not ask his wife where he was? Not victim blaming, just finding it so odd that no-one bothered to find out where he was for so long.

Any more info or footage on this one?

This is absolutely insane.....even bu Florida standards!

http://www.wftv.com/news/local/depu...ears-has-no-cellphone-bank-activity/709334088

"In 2016, Michael Shaver was sued by Discover bank and the courts issued a notice to appear.

According to documents, the person who tried to serve the paperwork said he showed up at Michael Shaver's home and honked, but the gate was locked and no one came out.

The person serving the notice left behind a business card.

Days later, he got a voicemail from Laurie Shaver, who said her husband hasn’t lived there since 2014 when he was arrested for battery with a firearm.

She told him she doesn’t know where he lives.

Deputies say Michael Shaver hasn't had any cellphone or bank activity since he vanished.

No court records were found that show the couple divorced.

A man who said he was Michael Shaver’s co-worker said when Michael disappeared in 2015, co-workers reached out to him.

They said he sent a text saying he quit and they could keep all his tools.

He said co-workers reached out to Laurie Shaver but never got a straight answer about what happened to her husband."

Now the part about the text where "he" texted that his co-workers could have his tools? Right there, that's one big, red flag. Generally, people who own tools they need for their work - their livelihood - don't just leave them behind if they quit. They usually represent a large investment and are needed for their next job. Did anyone question that at the time?

Snipped from the article:

Shaver's older sister Stacie Shaver said her family wants answers.

"He is a wonderful caring man who would give the shirt off his back to anyone who needed it," she said. "His two children were his absolute world. He loved his family and we love him so very, very much. We miss him terribly. We are looking for answers."

Umm, a friend is the one that reported him missing to the police (after more than two years missing). Why did family not report him missing?

The FB activity is interesting... I have to wonder if his wife didn't update it when someone started asking questions.

From what I understand reading some of the family's posts- Mike and the wife had issues. They were a back and forth kind of couple. The family tried to file a missing person awhile ago but were having some issues with the LE on doing so. They needed certain things, SS#, and other things and they don't live local to Mike (they live in NY) I get the feeling that the wife was good at keeping Mike seperated from his family over the years. It sounds like Mike's siter and Mike's friend got to talking about it and they started to put two and two together. The friend called in a wellness check on Mike. The wellness check is what kicked all this off.

The family also mentioned that during all this "missing" time they were in communication with who they thought was Mike.

I kind of get it. I had long gaps of conversation with my own brother when he was with his horrible ex-wife. He lived in another state, so we would maybe text or FB talk over that period. TBH, I'm not sure I would have known if something was up during that time. I know at one time he was in the hospital for 12 days and I didn't know. I didn't find that out until they split up.

This is crazy, poor guy. May he Rest In Peace. Now that his wife has been named a POI, does anyone have SM for her?

Human remains found in yard of missing Disney worker

Lake County sheriff's deputies noticed what seemed like new concrete near a fire pit in the backyard. They asked to bring in a cadaver dog but Laurie Shaver refused. They returned with a warrant and dug up an arm bone Friday. The Orlando Sentinel reports they found more remains over the weekend along with some articles of clothing.
The remains have been sent to the medical examiner's office for identification.

http://www.wyff4.com/article/human-remains-found-in-yard-of-missing-disney-worker/19397969

I am so furious that she thought it was ok to have another baby after knowing this happened. Because ruining two kid’s lives wasn’t bad enough. She really must have thought she was clever and was in the clear.

Some more pics of Michael:
4A19A24800000578-5488619-The_missing_mechanic_is_pictured_above_left_on_his_sister_Stacie-a-21_1520810280332.jpg

4A19A23D00000578-0-image-a-4_1520807916615.jpg

4A19A23400000578-0-image-a-6_1520807930255.jpg

Herrell called the missing persons case 'suspicious' and 'mysterious', while Shaver's sister, Stacie Shaver, told police the family didn't report him missing right away because they believed they could locate Michael without their help.
Most of the missing mechanic's family members reside in New York.
Neighbors told police during questioning they also hadn't seen him in years, and remembered him as a 'quiet' but 'nice' man who cared deeply for his kids, according to Fox 13.
'Hoping that someone will hear this story and maybe know something and come forward with some information we can use going forward,' Herrell added.

Have they released his wife’s new name now that she had re-married? I know her first name was Laurie. The irony that she had a backyard wedding to marry her new husband while standing on the ground where her slain husbands body laid. One has to think that they were both in on it.

WKMG reported that records show that Shaver was arrested on a domestic violence charge in 2014 after an incident involving his wife. The two were arguing about a home repair project and the altercation turned physical, according to the Lake County Sheriff's Office.

The wife told deputies that Shaver grabbed her by her arm and pushed her into a wall, leaving her with bruises on both biceps, the report said.
According to the station, authorizes said that during the fight, either Shaver or his wife grabbed a gun and the two struggled over it. Deputies said Shaver had a laceration on the top of his head from where his wife hit him with the firearm.

That gun and another firearm were reportedly confiscated from the home.

Deputies said two young children witnessed the fight, and records show the domestic violence charge was eventually dropped, reports WKMG.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/human-...ind-home-of-disney-worker-missing-since-2015/

His current profile picture was changed on January 2, 2018. Reverse image shows that picture is from a bar in Wisconsin called "Sportsman's Bar and Grille, Home of Redneck Juice". His profile also lists his location as San Francisco, CA.
So someone has been updating his Facebook huh?
Moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Now the part about the text where "he" texted that his co-workers could have his tools? Right there, that's one big, red flag. Generally, people who own tools they need for their work - their livelihood - don't just leave them behind if they quit. They usually represent a large investment and are needed for their next job. Did anyone question that at the time?
The "tools" the wife used to bury him with I bet!
Moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay