Fl - Michael Shaver, 36, murdered, Clermont, 2015 *Wife and teen arrested 2023*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Perhaps this is why defendant crying earlier:

One of the men Laurie had been seeing took the stand on Thursday.

Jeremy Townsend described his relationship with her as, “friends with benefits and no strings attached.”

He denied having anything to do with the murder. He was asked several direct questions about the murder while on the stand.

September 12, 2024 at 3:59 PM

Like something off "Fargo", the "characters" all even look like they are from from a series from the 80's. Extremely weird, sick and creepy. Imagine living there knowing your murdered husband was buried in the yard.

I am just listening to the daughter's testimony yesterday and catching up. The daughter just testified her brother was there at the house that day because he had been kicked out of school. So has the brother testified about the shooting?

LAKE COUNTY, Fla. – Attorneys are expected to make closing arguments Friday in the trial of Laurie Shaver, a Lake County woman accused of killing her husband and burying him under a concrete slab.

Updated: September 13, 2024 at 8:15 AM

Didn't get too far listening to LS's daughter's testimony. Probably not worth my time, because I'd have to take it with a bottle of salt. moo

In addition, what kind of a person (mother) would allow their daughter to do this? And, I am not talking about murder, I'm talking about taking responsibility and taking the stand. No doubt the jurors know the truth and disregard her testimony.
Goodness, I have no words allowed here. jmo

IS is 15 yrs old

Stated no one pressured her to testify today

LS is my mother
We’re very close, she is my best friend

It was not a calm household

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics