FL - Michelle Mishcon, 53, & John Stevens, 59, murdered, Tequesta, 15 Aug 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I
It could just be a matter of the meds he's on. If he's on narcotic pain meds, it could be argued that he was unable to understand his rights, and they might not be able to use any of his statements. They may want to wait until he's less medicated.

It's gotta hurt something horrible. I had strep so bad once that it hurt to even breathe. His throat must hurt a billion times worse than that. I wonder, regardless of what caused it, if he even remembers what he did. He needs to be locked up forever, either in a prison or a mental hospital.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
I would think with throat damage, they would have to give him pain shots. I'm thinking they might be alternating demerol and toradol. The one time I had strep throat, I couldn't talk for two weeks. Actually had blisters on my soft palate and throat. Thank God I have only had a sore throat that bad twice! I remember with the strep throat about the only thing I could swallow was water. So the doc has said he has severe damage, he's probably up a creek as far as eating and talking are concerned. I am sure his vocal cords are also damaged. Good thing people know how to use computers and email! That will probably be the best way for him to communicate, and a pen and paper. That is one thing I don't think could be helped by surgery. The type of tissue in the throat and esophagus is fragile enough trying to remove scar tissue would probably just cause more scar tissue. I will have to read up on that.

Synthetic opioids — especially the fentanyls, which are at minimum 50 times stronger than heroin — are being manufactured in Mexico and China by drug cartels and mixed with the real thing. The substance is often found in the blood stream of overdose victims. Carfentanil, a drug created to tranquilize elephants, is believed to have caused more than 100 overdoses in three states last month.

One of the first designer drugs to gain popularity was MDMA in the club scene of the 1980s.
Better known as Ecstasy, the drug creates a state of euphoric well-being and empathy. An Ecstasy or “Molly” tablet purchased now is as likely to contain a bath salt or another substance as MDMA, according to the website ecstasydata.org.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/l...s-culture-surrounds-dangerous-bath-sal/nsQsT/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper