FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would really like to know the truth about that important fact. Did she drop them off at 2:30 or did she drop them off/pick them up at 4:00?

I have a hard time making that 4 pm timeline work because that is the time her brother called looking for her. So she must have been late or missing or behind schedule already if that time is correct. And why would she say 'Waterford' in the text at 4 pm if in fact she was actually at her ex's dropping off her kids?

So I think that time is incorrect. I wonder who it was that told Hon3ybee33 that 4 pm was when she was at her ex's?

Also, if she was supposed to be home with her son, did the brother ask why she was at Waterford instead of with him or what time she'd get home? Did she answer?

I thought it was reported that she was last seen by friends at 2:30, not by DS. Lauren (sister) made comments about how she had to pick up the kids and go home for a nap before dropping the twins off at their fathers at 4. Then she was going to meet the new bf for dinner and go to work at the Barn at 7:30.

I'm going to have to reread all of these articles to see if we can straIghten out the timeline.

The time line is all over the place. I don't know that we really know what is truth and what's conjecture at this time. We've had conflicting info from various sources.

I'm a bit confused. Where does Michelle live, and is it marked on any of the maps?

Who was the last person to see Michelle alive, other than her ex (DS)? When/where did her 11 year old see her last (waking up and going to school?), and whomever else? What did she do from that last contact on? What/where is her 2nd (or 1st) job and did she work it that day? I've read about the Barn job but unsure if that was her nite job.

I would think they would want to be searching from that point forward (and they may be), in case she was separated from her phone much sooner. I'm sure that LE knows much more than is being released. Admin of the FB (MPMP) said as much, when asking posters to stop giving tips and suggestions and LE do their jobs.

Supposedly she lives in Geneva Florida or at least she did. I believe her mom is a hair stylist at the salon I go to. I've been trying to pinpoint where I know both Mom and Michelle from and I believe it's from the salon. If it is indeed her, the mother is very, very nice. Do we know if Michelle's son was in Geneva waiting for her? This is a very rural, quiet area. The road I was told she lived on is pretty remote.

Well if she lives in Geneva, dropped the twins off in Goldenrod, worked North of Sanford, she drives around alot.

Did she routinely pick up the Twins after work and who cares for the 11 yr old while she is at work? She is a bartender starting at 7:30 PM and I assume she works until closing. She may work different hours but I did read she never has missed a day of work there. Did she have room mates? Who does she live with and again who watches the 11 yr old?

We really do need a timeline and break it down. I have NEVER done one but I will "try" tomorrow. Not making any promises though. We are in the middle of a move and every day the unexpected happens!

Actually the Goldenrod you have circled is a little suburb. Goldenrod and Lee Vista are much further South and much closer to Wedgefield if you take the 528 to get there.

Thanks for the info. So Goldenrod & Lee Vista are even closer to Wedgefield than I thought ... For me, just another confirmation. Thanks!

Did she routinely pick up the Twins after work and who cares for the 11 yr old while she is at work? She is a bartender starting at 7:30 PM and I assume she works until closing. She may work different hours but I did read she never has missed a day of work there. Did she have room mates? Who does she live with and again who watches the 11 yr old?

Just my perspective. I work very close to where DS lives and I live less than a mile (supposedly) from Michelle. It takes me between 35 and 50 minutes to get to work depending on time of day and traffic. Geneva, where I was told she lives, is about 20-30 minutes from the Barn where she worked in Sanford. It seems her second job is a mobile airbrush tanning business. Does anyone know any more about this? From what I've read they come to you. Could she have had an appointment that went wrong?

For the record, from hon3yb33's post:

Another thing the media is saying is her time of disappearance is 2:30 not true she dropped the twins off at 4 and it was NOT DS who told them she went shopping it was assumed from the text to her brother. The police were not called til after she didn't show for work from what I understand from him

So it looks like Dale is the source of the 4:00 dropoff time. Enough said. I'm not buying it.

This makes me so sad. I grew up in Mims and there is absolutely nothing out there but water (lakes, St. John's River, etc.), there's no way that whole area could be searched, if she was taken in that direction first and the hummer returned and parked somewhere else. IMO

My heart goes out to her family and those poor children who must be missing their mommy.

This makes me so sad. I grew up in Mims and there is absolutely nothing out there but water (lakes, St. John's River, etc.), there's no way that whole area could be searched, if she was taken in that direction first and the hummer returned and parked somewhere else. IMO

My heart goes out to her family and those poor children who must be missing their mommy.

Mims? What did I miss?

Just my perspective. I work very close to where DS lives and I live less than a mile (supposedly) from Michelle. It takes me between 35 and 50 minutes to get to work depending on time of day and traffic. Geneva, where I was told she lives, is about 20-30 minutes from the Barn where she worked in Sanford. It seems her second job is a mobile airbrush tanning business. Does anyone know any more about this? From what I've read they come to you. Could she have had an appointment that went wrong?

I would think she has an appt. book , notes, info on PC or IPhone logs(which I hope LE is trying to get) as far as the Air Brush Co.

Again she drives alot of miles daily, and ty for the Geneva area.

Just for reference, Mims is a town that is east of Geneva on the coast.

Well again goodnight all, please let there be a happy ending to finding Michelle. As time passes by the chances grow slim. Her family must be in such agony with worry and distraught, I feel so badly for them. Tomorrow is another day and I will continue to hold Michelle in my thoughts and personal prayers.

Would ex be stupid enough to harm her on the same day the show aired? Wouldn't that immediately make him look suspicious?

I don't know what to think.

So this is what we know so far.

At about 2:30 on Thursday Nov. 17, Michelle dropped the kids off to x.

At 3:30 son came home from school and mom wasn't there. He called grandma who called brother. Brother sent a text at around 4:30 and received one back saying "Waterford"

Who called OPD? Mom or Brother and when where they called?

There were 2 people stating they saw the Hummer. 1. 408 and Alafaya Trail 3:30 - 4:30 (this is the Waterford area) 2. Orange Blossom Trail and Sandlake RD 5:15 (this is the Oakridge area)

At 8:01 the phone was powered off in the Oakridge area.

Around 12 am the Hummer was found with the stickers removed in a apt complex near Oakridge Rd

In 2009 there was a Domestic Violence filed by Michelle against x and the Judge denied it for lack of evidence.

3 mos ago (Aug ?) Child Support Enforcement was contacted. (receiving no support from x?)

Have I left anything out?

bbm....what are stickers? Something she had on her vehicle? :waitasec:

Would ex be stupid enough to harm her on the same day the show aired? Wouldn't that immediately make him look suspicious?

There are a lot of really stupid spouses/ex's out there. Happens everyday.

A crime of rage is never well thought out. If the ex harmed her in anger after seeing the show air, I am not sure he was thinking of what looked suspicious.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member