FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

What I find interesting about this comment is, in a prior video Mom said she had even been in a crack house while out searching. (paraphrasing)

Then I believe it was on GMA this morning Mom (paraphrasing) said maybe she was she's lying around all drugged up somewhere.

Is this a clue? Does Michelle have a drug problem? Not that I know of. I'm only speculating by some of the comments Mom has made.

I looked for the GMA show for today and it's not up yet. Maybe another poster saw it also.

JMO

I the mom thinks someone has her and is using her, like in human trafficking. They drug up the girls and then they are used against their will. Trying not to be too insensitive here with my wording.

I don't think the ex fiancé has anything to do with her disappearance. There was a lot more going on in Michelle's life that we're not privy to. It sounds like mom suspects or knows where she might be.

I found it interesting that even before they were scheduled to appear on PC, ex fiancé got a text from her wanting to get together again.

Sadly, I think Michelle has some issues whether drugs or mental illness.

Just my opinion based on what I'm reading and watching in the media.

Hi again all!
I have seen several people ask if she still owes on the ring. I saw this comment this morning and figured I would share. I'm not sure how accurate this is since it's a "friend of a friend" of Michelle's.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
She is a friend to a good friend of mine --- this woman is a business owner, friend , wife , mother to a boy and a set of twins. She pd her ex off 3 months ago. ---- please if u know anything @ all please call. Her babies need her ..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was a comment on 93-3FLZ facebook under the "Woman disappears after 'The People's Court' argument airs" story.

Here's a link to their FB- http://www.facebook.com/933FLZ

Bern and Sparky,

If that speculation is true, respectfully, my opinion is that Mom needs to take her own advice and not put that info (altho vague) out on MSM (unless LE is directing her). Maybe they suspect that Michelle is voluntarily absent from her family life? It's hard to fathom why they would seemingly taunt a potential perp(s) or shady peers on MSM instead of letting the pros (LE) locate Michelle and bring her home.

I know Michelle is the one missing, but there have apparently been many search volunteers, who could be at risk as well. Usually one thinks of searches as being risky due to terrain, weather, garbage, etc..

I'm going with common sense that none of the search volunteers have been directed to go into "shady" areas.

I don't think the ex fiancé has anything to do with her disappearance. There was a lot more going on in Michelle's life that we're not privy to. It sounds like mom suspects or knows where she might be.

I found it interesting that even before they were scheduled to appear on PC, ex fiancé got a text from her wanting to get together again.

Sadly, I think Michelle has some issues whether drugs or mental illness.

Just my opinion based on what I'm reading and watching in the media.

That was the most interesting part, that Dale was wanting to show the man at the end of the show the text Dale received from Michele "wanting to get back together." Dale was listening to what Michele was saying to that man about how she was over with him, etc., etc., and then he comes out wanting to show that wasn't true as she sent him the text.

BBM

What I find interesting about this comment is, in a prior video Mom said she had even been in a crack house while out searching. (paraphrasing)

Then I believe it was on GMA this morning Mom (paraphrasing) said maybe she was she's lying around all drugged up somewhere.

Is this a clue? Does Michelle have a drug problem? Not that I know of. I'm only speculating by some of the comments Mom has made.

I looked for the GMA show for today and it's not up yet. Maybe another poster saw it also.

JMO

Before we go too far afield here with the perhaps-Michelle-has-a-drug-problem speculation, the reason YS said maybe Michelle was lying around all drugged up somewhere is she was backing up her theory that MP was carjacked and held by, perhaps, human traffickers. She was not saying her daughter was a drug addict. She was not saying Michelle was lying around on the floor because she took drugs voluntarily.

We have gone in a few brief posts from Michelle being a responsible, hard-working mother of three who never missed a day of work at The Barn to her being a drug addict or mentally ill. Sorry, but that's just wrong and I think her mother would be horrified to read that here.

Before we go too far afield here with the perhaps-Michelle-has-a-drug-problem speculation, the reason YS said maybe Michelle was lying around all drugged up somewhere is she was backing up her theory that MP was carjacked and held by, perhaps, human traffickers. She was not saying her daughter was a drug addict. She was not saying Michelle was lying around on the floor because she took drugs voluntarily.

We have gone in a few brief posts from Michelle being a responsible, hard-working mother of three who never missed a day of work at The Barn to her being a drug addict or mentally ill. Sorry, but that's just wrong and I think her mother would be horrified to read that here.

I meant no disrespect when I speculated on the drugs or mental illness. Her mom said she would kick the door down so I assumed she knew or suspected where Michelle is but the only thing stopping her are the laws (she made that very clear in the interview). The mental illness was brought up by me because the ex fiancé mentioned at the end of PC that he believes she may be bi-polar. If she sent him a text wanting to get together again and then appears very angry on the show towards him, it could be a sign of depression.

Many other comments were made by the mom regarding Michelle feeling humiliated by appearing on People's Court. Maybe Michelle didn't handle the show being aired and with a possible mental illness, I could see how it would throw someone over the edge.

How would the mom know or suspect where she is if she was car jacked? That makes no sense to me.

o/t sorta.... Does anyone know the requirements for appearing on People's Court or any of the similar shows? Does a defendant have no choice but to appear? Can they refuse? TIA

From today's WFTV news post:

"Detectives said they do not have a lot of leads or evidence, yet the family said they have plenty of hope.
"I think something big is going to happen today because there is a lot of stuff going on that we can't tell you," said Stewart.
But Stewart and the Orlando Police Department will not say what, if anything, new has happened in the case."

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/search-continues-missing-orlando-mother/nFjy2/

The Orlando Police Department held a news conference Tuesday morning to announce it has no new leads in its search for Michelle Parker, 33.

That was the first time investigators spoke publicly regarding their investigation into Parker's disappearance since the search for her began Friday. Investigators said they have found some items, but they still cannot find Parker's cellphone. Parker's Hummer H3 was found over the weekend.

Stewart said she has received a big tip regarding Parker's car, but police would not comment on any new information.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Mi...ough-in-search/-/1637132/4806372/-/10hcsqg/-/

From today's WFTV news post:

"Detectives said they do not have a lot of leads or evidence, yet the family said they have plenty of hope.
"I think something big is going to happen today because there is a lot of stuff going on that we can't tell you," said Stewart.
But Stewart and the Orlando Police Department will not say what, if anything, new has happened in the case."

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/search-continues-missing-orlando-mother/nFjy2/

I'm hoping it's good news.

Today Show
11/22/11

‘We’re going to find you baby girl,' vows missing mom’s kin
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/45399428#45399428

Watching the video, I see the mother and brother do not see the ex as a suspect, nor do the police and he is said to be the custodian of the twins now.

I wonder why the mother of Michelle feels so adament, (I would kick the door down to get her)...is being held against her will by some unknown faction or persons?

Perhaps the LE gave them such info as to what to believe.:waitasec:

I live close to Atlanta and was at Dragon Con this year (staying at the Hilton). We also help with another event that's held at the Hilton every year. If she says that she threw the ring at him and it went over the balcony, attached is what it looks like from the 19th floor. There are no outdoor balconies at the Hilton. I can tell you that even at 2 - 4 am in the morning there are no less than 200 people milling about on the bottom floor that would have seen the ring when it dropped. There is a "Lost and Found" for DC, but a $5k ring will probably not have been turned in.

Attachments

• hilton.jpg
    hilton.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 37
Her mother ended her interview on the Today Show by saying she had good information about her daughter's whereabouts but couldn't act on them — a statement she later backed away from.

"The only thing that frustrates me -- and it's not with the police department -- it's with our laws in general. I have really good information that she may be in a certain area and I just can't go in and kick the door down and get her,'' Stewart said. Later, Stewart said there is not a specific door she wanted to knock down and she was expressing a general frustration.

http://mobile.orlandosentinel.com/p...&DQ=sectionId%3A5641&DPS=0&DPL=3&pageNumber=2

Interesting.

I meant no disrespect at all to Michelle and her famil. Yes, I know Michelle, and I, like the rest of the world am standing on the outside looking in trying to figure out what happened to her. I did not say she did drugs and yes she is a good mother.

BBM

And how would the x's mother feel if she were to come on here and read all the bashing that's been done to her son. (by myself also) Especially if it turns out he had nothing at all to do with Michelle? Wouldn't she be horrified also?

So for now, I'm gonna back away from posting and just read.

Thanks to everyone that's tried to help, I've really appreciated it

Sparky

jmo

I meant no disrespect when I speculated on the drugs or mental illness. Her mom said she would kick the door down so I assumed she knew or suspected where Michelle is but the only thing stopping her are the laws (she made that very clear in the interview). The mental illness was brought up by me because the ex fiancé mentioned at the end of PC that he believes she may be bi-polar. If she sent him a text wanting to get together again and then appears very angry on the show towards him, it could be a sign of depression.

Many other comments were made by the mom regarding Michelle feeling humiliated by appearing on People's Court. Maybe Michelle didn't handle the show being aired and with a possible mental illness, I could see how it would throw someone over the edge.

How would the mom know or suspect where she is if she was car jacked? That makes no sense to me.

First time poster long time lurker.

It would be the mother of all coincidences if she was randomly car jacked on the same day she appeared on Peoples Court. There has to be some kind of relation between the appearance on Peoples Court and her disappearance. IMO

[/B]

I meant no disrespect at all to Michelle and her family. Yes, I know Michelle, and I, like the rest of the world am standing on the outside looking in trying to figure out what happened to her. I did not say she did drugs and yes she is a good mother.

BBM

And how would the x's mother feel if she were to come on here and read all the bashing that's been done to her son. (by myself also) Especially if it turns out he had nothing at all to do with Michelle? Wouldn't she be horrified also?

So for now, I'm gonna back away from posting and just read.

Thanks to everyone that's tried to help, I've really appreciated it

Sparky

jmo

Sparky, please don't go. You are a vital part of this case with fabulous insight and a unique perspective. You should not leave. This is someone you know and care about! And the fact is, I screwed up--I meant to attach ~n/t~'s post to mine and accidentally referred to your post instead.

You stay and I'll back away, OK? I will stop posting to this thread immediately if it means you'll come back.

Now I"m going off to eat liver as punishment. :( You're making me eat liver, Sparky! lol

First time poster long time lurker.

It would be the mother of all coincidences if she was randomly car jacked on the same day she appeared on Peoples Court. There has to be some kind of relation between the appearance on Peoples Court and her disappearance. IMO

I agree but I don't think she was harmed by anyone. I'm just hoping that after watching the show she felt embarrassed to face her family & friends. Her brother said he had no idea of the relationship issues until they were aired on PC. They always seemed cordial and he felt the ex wasn't involved.

She may have just wanted some time alone. I'm really hoping that's what happened.

It's one thing to deal with issues in real life but imagine airing your dirty laundry on national television and then being called an idiot by the judge?

Ever watch Judge Judy? She's not shy to say what she feels that's for sure. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member