FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there is evidence to point to anyone at this point. I can't see someone's name smeared or drug into something simply on coincidence. I've met the Mom and she's really nice. I think at this point we're hearing from a very distraught mother who is severely panicked because her daughter is missing and as time goes on she is getting more frightened and desperate for answers. Knowing how the info was almost immediately released in the Anthony case due to the Sunshine Laws, my guess is this girl has literally just dropped off the face of the Earth and so far LE has little to go on. I pray for her family and especially her mom. I can't imagine how heart wretching it must be. Come home Michelle.

Sparky, please don't go. You are a vital part of this case with fabulous insight and a unique perspective. You should not leave. This is someone you know and care about! And the fact is, I screwed up--I meant to attach ~n/t~'s post to mine and accidentally referred to your post instead.

You stay and I'll back away, OK? I will stop posting to this thread immediately if it means you'll come back.

Now I"m going off to eat liver as punishment. :( You're making me eat liver, Sparky! lol

Huh? :waitasec: I replied to your post after you replied to Sparky. lol

So sad:

""My daughter's life is so important to me, I love her with all my heart and soul. She would be here doing the exact same thing for me. I'm not stopping 'til we bring her home. I feel very close that within the next day, maybe even today, we're going to find a clue," Stewart said. Stewart said she has received a big tip regarding Parker's car, but police would not comment on any new information."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Michelle-Parker-s-family-believes-they-are-close-to-breakthrough-in-search/-/1637132/4806372/-/10hcsqg/-/

I think if anyone could bring their child home through sheer will it's this woman. As a mom, my heart breaks for her.

I agree but I don't think she was harmed by anyone. I'm just hoping that after watching the show she felt embarrassed to face her family & friends. Her brother said he had no idea of the relationship issues until they were aired on PC. They always seemed cordial and he felt the ex wasn't involved.

She may have just wanted some time alone. I'm really hoping that's what happened.

It's one thing to deal with issues in real life but imagine airing your dirty laundry on national television and then being called an idiot by the judge?

Ever watch Judge Judy? She's not shy to say what she feels that's for sure. lol

Agreed. I think it has to be considered that she disappeared on her own. But the Hummer being found without the stickers and her just leaving her kids still leaves some doubt.

Has anyone mapped where the Hummer was found in relation to Jennifer Kesse's car? I know Jennifer's was found near Americana and Texas. I'll have to check as I'm not familiar with Texas...

hey yall.. im still trying to get caught up on this case, but i just saw that the ex was ruled out and that this might be a car jacking??

who, with the intention of doing a car jacking, leaves the car and takes the driver??

hey yall.. im still trying to get caught up on this case, but i just saw that the ex was ruled out and that this might be a car jacking??

who, with the intention of doing a car jacking, leaves the car and takes the driver??

Michelle's mom believes it was a car jacking. According to her interview this morning, she felt that it was someone who thought Michelle was probably rich because she was driving a hummer.

I got the sense the family thinks the ex has nothing to do with it. Police haven't said he's a suspect but they've haven't ruled out anything at this point.

Sparky, please don't go. You are a vital part of this case with fabulous insight and a unique perspective. You should not leave. This is someone you know and care about! And the fact is, I screwed up--I meant to attach ~n/t~'s post to mine and accidentally referred to your post instead.

You stay and I'll back away, OK? I will stop posting to this thread immediately if it means you'll come back.

Now I"m going off to eat liver as punishment. :( You're making me eat liver, Sparky! lol

:blowkiss: No liver for you.

I think in the beginning this was going to be a car jacking/ robbery, but once they found that there wasn't so much money with the person driving an expensive hummer, it turned into something else. Once that happened the car was way to hot to get rid of, because now it is tied to a missing woman. What I learned to my dismay and horror on this site is that cars and stuff you only sell once, but women and children can be sold over and over. That is the reality of this world we live in. I hope that is not the case here, but if it was just one time thing, she would have been tossed out by the side of the road by now. I could be wrong, and I hope she is alive, well and hiding out someplace, but until she is found dead there is always hope she is alive.

I do not believe this is a car jacking. I feel Mom wouldn't be on tv (paraphrasing) she would kick doors down as if she knew where Michelle is.

Just now reported on www.wkmg.com They mentioned TES is here, has been here since Sat. nite and on the ground sice Sun.They will not reveal where they are searching. They are working along side of LE and LE has ask TES not to talk to the media.

Volunteers are being very tight lipped.

I am in awe of Mom, what a wonderful Mother to have on your side. Any child would be proud of.

On www.wesh.com reporting now. The new boyfriend thinks someone took her. They met 2 mos ago at The Barn in Sanford. Mitchell last saw Michelle Thurs. morning. He talked to her that afternoon. Last text from her to him was about 3:15 pm

He does not believe the x is involved. He knows nothing about the x.

This is OPD's number 1 case. They are not worried about overtime or dedicated resources.

On www.wesh.com reporting now. The new boyfriend thinks someone took her. They met 2 mos ago at The Barn in Sanford. Mitchell last saw Michelle Thurs. morning. He talked to her that afternoon. Last text from her to him was about 3:15 pm

He does not believe the x is involved. He knows nothing about the x.

This is OPD's number 1 case. They are not worried about overtime or dedicated resources.

I didn't know she had a new boyfriend.

Please forgive me if I'm asking something that has already been answered. There are a lot of posts to read and I'm trying to catch up. Did Michelle do mobile spray tanning? If so, is this something that's done through the actual business or something she booked herself... ie... people call on her cell to book appts vs an office.

"Parker's Hummer sport-utility vehicle was found abandoned a day later on the west side of Orlando, police officials said. "

Thought I just heard them say the car was in tact, so I'm assuming that is correct since it says abandoned not "ran sacked" or "stripped". Again.... apologies if I'm repeating. I would think that unless someone just needed a quick ride, that pretty much would rule out car jacking.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/11/2...ing-florida-mother-sister-says/#ixzz1eTkV78g0

"Parker's Hummer sport-utility vehicle was found abandoned a day later on the west side of Orlando, police officials said. "

Thought I just heard them say the car was in tact, so I'm assuming that is correct since it says abandoned not "ran sacked" or "stripped". Again.... apologies if I'm repeating. I would think that unless someone just needed a quick ride, that pretty much would rule out car jacking.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/11/2...ing-florida-mother-sister-says/#ixzz1eTkV78g0

I agree. The only change I recall hearing about was that Michelle's business logo that was on the back of the car was scraped off as well as the FL tag. Otherwise the vehicle was not described as ransacked or stripped--you are correct. Is that what carjackers do? ransack or strip cars? (I'm carjack clueless.)

Isn't he the one who she had a dinner date with?

It was reported early on she was suppose to have dinner with the new bf before going to work. And also reported that Michele's father was suppose to meet the new bf on Friday for dinner.

This story made Memphis news, so hope it will get a lot of US attention and bring Michelle home. Is there a video of the show she was on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme