FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Identify a body that's been in the elements for 3 weeks? That would be unprofessional and traumatize poor mom.

True, I guess I was just wondering why the Mom was called to this search. Was she called to others?

Came out of lurking....I'm trying to google if Hummers have automatic door locks once one leaves vehicle? I cannot locate an answer. However, they have automatic door locks once the car is placed into gear. This is where my thoughts are going.....Did someone have the opportunity to get into MP's car while she was inside DS's condo dropping off the kids? If so, such a person could hide in back seat until out of complex, and possibly get her to comply to orders by threatenig with a gun. Also, the note on the Hummer had DS's name on it, so would he have had a key?

It is a possible scenario. But the reason I don't think it was a random carjacxker is that they replied to her brothers text. What random abductor would bother to do that?

Investigators said two kayakers discovered the body floating face down in the West Lake area located in the 700 block of Sheridan about 11:30 a.m. on Thursday.

yesterday......and a MALE and oy!

And in South Florida, about four hours from here.

Ahhh just saw you already said male Yellow Rose... Silly me needs to read better! I am in panic mode though.. I so badly want her loving family to have some closure.

I'm at work so I can't follow much longer. I'll have to check back later to see if it's Michelle... :(

True, I guess I was just wondering why the Mom was called to this search. Was she called to others?

I honestly do not believe they would EVER call a family member to identify a body that is 3 weeks old. But I do believe they would call a family member to identify an article of clothing or personal effect, if found. So maybe they have her at the scene in case they are able to collect something of evidential value?

I would think that they would possibly call in the family if a purse or clothes were possibly found they would need the family to look at a photo of those items to see if they belong to MP.....I am not saying that anything like this has been found I am just posting as to why the family may be called to the search site.

BBM:

Orlando police and Orange County deputies are among those searching fields and woods near Econlockhatchee Trail between Curry Ford Road and Lee Vista Blvd. for Parker. Law-enforcement officers are using all-terrain vehicles to search for clues in the case.

Police are also searching near Orange Blossom Trail and Jordan Ave, while divers are in the water near Belle Isle where the Parker's phone was recovered.

So there are three searching all happening at the same time today?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...rker-missing-orlando-20111209,0,5665822.story

Please has a body been found or not?

I'm very confused!

I don't know if she's been called to others or why the reporter stated that she was called to this one, she didn't elaborate as to why. :dunno:

Gotta leave for work. Hopefully things will get sorted out before I get home because I am really confused. Hoping that Michelle's family will get to bring her home today.

Wasn't it mentioned during the search @ Lake Ellinor that the family was at the Mobile Command Post there? Wish I could find a link but my brain is on overload.

Have they searched the area near the cabinet place DS2 works for? Titan Way not far from mall. Looks like a canal runs behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warmblanket