FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would LE not want any part of him? He could also email the family. There address is on their FB page. Are you saying LE doesn't want to find out the truth about what happened to MP? Are you saying the family doesn't either? I have a hard time believing that is the case. They wouldn't risk blowing a case or conviction for giggles or to protect their reputation. I believe they are open to any info & at the very least, the family wants to know. I would email them. Ooh, and post the reply, Iron!

I'd have to ask my Boss so I could get into the records of the company's vehicle travels. I wasn't in my own vehicle using my own sunpass...

Edit: I contacted crimeline

BBM
Grrrrr I heard complaints about crimeline.....

This seems so important...could you call the sheriff department or Police Dept and have a detective return your call....

You did good remembering all these details dont let them go to waste over something crimeline failed to do.....

Please make the call and let us know ....

Its important because if this was Michelle's Hummer at Waterford and the waterford text was at Belle Isle/Oak ridge area then her phone was NOT in the Hummer and another vehicle was involved at this point in time....

All bolded above are just guesses and just my own opinions, of course I would be much much happier if Michelle were alive and home tomorrow, sadly I do not believe that will be the case.
Where were the kids when he did this? Umm this was question #1 above, you don't have children do you? because you seem hung up on this one.... (think Josh Powell)
Uh, I have two kids and that was my first question about this as well. There is no way my 3 year old would just sit around watching tv with (presumably) so much going on. I feel if Michelle was killed at DS's when the kids were there, they would have seen something. My personal feeling is, someone either distracted the kids outside or Michelle wasn't killed at DS's.

Honestly there really was no other reason to take notice of the vehicle. It passed us on the right as I was in the left lane. It wasn't traveling much faster than us nor was it driving erratic, nothing whatsoever to really grab my attention. Nothing other than what I've explained earlier.

As I said I really don't understand myself why I had a feeling at the time I should take such an interest in it. I just knew at the time something was telling me to pay attention to it and I believe it goes past a casual interest in cars. Strange I know and I can't explain why that was?

ITA that feeling.

Regardless, you should feel good that you reported the tip. With all of the other cars on the road along with your own, surely, someone else noticed the distinctive Hummer/ Glow sticker on it and likely reported it as well.

Uh, I have two kids and that was my first question about this as well. There is no way my 3 year old would just sit around watching tv with (presumably) so much going on. I feel if Michelle was killed at DS's when the kids were there, they would have seen something. My personal feeling is, someone either distracted the kids outside or Michelle wasn't killed at DS's.

Not even in another part of the house with the door shut?

Exactly. My buddys ex had a 3 yr girl and she didn't miss a thing.

I really strongly agree w/ the above few posters. If I were you, I would email the family directly using the addy on their FB & also call OPD. This is crucial info not to be taken lightly by wasting it on Crimeline. There have been many issues w/ Crimeline if I remember correctly. Please let us know if you get a reply.

Exactly. My buddys ex had a 3 yr girl and she didn't miss a thing.

I'm sure your "buddy" is not a 2x divorced, court martiled marine, women abusing hot head, who if tells the twins to sit down and watch tv and not get up they wouldn't. Is he?My opinion,but with plenty of example.

But with that said it still bugs me about how that vehicle could be in Waterford at 4pm when LE has said her phone was never in that area. Did she forget her phone or mistakenly leave it at DS Jr's house? That might explain why it never shows up as being in Waterford and could possibly explain why she never answered her 11 year old son?

Snipped and bolded by me. IMO it would be another big coincidence if she got carjacked on the day that she forgot her cell phone at DS's. We have heard that she used it all the time. I also would like to think that if she did leave it there and didn't return for it that he wouldn't just toss it out the window of the car on his way to his parents house or to somewhere else. He might have read something on it and done just that, but why wouldn't he tell authorities if there could possibly be anything on there to help the case along and help find Michelle?

:twocents:

If DS2 did previously abused Michelle in front of their twins then I think he could have again.... ( I think Michelle's older son stated this happened)

Yes. Seriously. So you think LE & the family don't want to really know what happened to MP?

No where did I mention her family so please leave them out of this! I did mention LE and yes that is what I am saying. No matter what this guy says they are not going to stop trying to build a case against Dale

No where did I mention her family so please leave them out of this! I did mention LE and yes that is what I am saying. No matter what this guy says they are not going to stop trying to build a case against Dale

Calm down. You asked if I was serious, not about specifically what I was serious about. And I disagree that LE wants DS & only DS to fall for this. Even in the slight chance that this is the case, then contacting the family would be the better option if one is so distrusting of LE motives in solving this & finding MP.

All is forgiven... :)

But with that said it still bugs me about how that vehicle could be in Waterford at 4pm when LE has said her phone was never in that area. Did she forget her phone or mistakenly leave it at DS Jr's house? That might explain why it never shows up as being in Waterford and could possibly explain why she never answered her 11 year old son?

bbm
Then that would mean Dale threw it into the water....why do something to incriminate yourself?

Not even in another part of the house with the door shut?

ITA.

There are alot of ways to coax a person into a house, and further still, if they are motivated.

But these are all, I guess, irrelevant. Because nothing leads to Dale:floorlaugh:...so I guess, the police are smoking blunt and we should just all go back to the drawing boards...and draw a new picture of the suspect. :floorlaugh:

First it was the current boyfriend. Then it was mentioned her family members. Now it is a car jacking. Or a stalker. "Just please, anyone....but Dale"...the 40year old guy without a stable job who participated in an actual murder in his 20's, competed in hot body contests inhis late 30's (between doing time in jail), dishonorably discharged from the military (which takes skill in a war time), has more than ten arrests (I guess par for the course in certain parts of the country and is just average) has no real path at 40...lawyered up after his third interrogation by police but only after they asked for a lie detector test....that guy...can't be a suspect, can he? Nah...we are looking for someone...way more probably involved than that...just not that person. Not that guy. Cuz it wouldn't make any sense. :floorlaugh::great::truce:

If in fact MP's hummer was on the toll road at that time, I wonder who else passed through the e-pass several cars behind her.

I do like your spunk!
ITA.

There are alot of ways to coax a person into a house, and further still, if they are motivated.

But these are all, I guess, irrelevant. Because nothing leads to Dale:floorlaugh:...so I guess, the police are smoking blunt and we should just all go back to the drawing boards...and draw a new picture of the suspect. :floorlaugh:

First it was the current boyfriend. Then it was mentioned her family members. Now it is a car jacking. Or a stalker. "Just please, anyone....but Dale"...the 40year old guy without a stable job who participated in an actual murder in his 20's, competed in hot body contests inhis late 30's (between doing time in jail), dishonorably discharged from the military (which takes skill in a war time), has more than ten arrests (I guess par for the course in certain parts of the country and is just average) has no real path at 40...lawyered up after his third interrogation by police but only after they asked for a lie detector test....that guy...can't be a suspect, can he? Nah...we are looking for someone...way more probably involved than that...just not that person. Not that guy. Cuz it wouldn't make any sense. :floorlaugh::great::truce:

Brad (MP father) stated in that long presser he did 2 days ago that Crimeline was rude to a witness that saw DS jr's truck park on the side of the road. He even said the guy was at the back of the truck by the tailgate, and he had short blonde hair! He had to call Crimeline 4 times before he was able to give them the information. If you believe you saw Michelle driving her Hummer by Waterford you must call until you speak to someone that is going to listen. I'm curious about being able to see in the windows to identify a woman with dark hair. Those windows are tinted with a limo tint. If you don't go forward with this information it could cost a innocent man his life. Call MN if you don't get thru to Crimeline.

It has crossed my mind that Michelle might have realized what was about to happen...she is a smart girl from everything i have read. I think there is a good possibility she may have been able to surreptitiously take a picture with her phone camera of either where she was, or who she was with. It seems like the searches have been stepped up and more specific since the camera was located. She may have powered her phone down itself, or simply locked it.

I do like your spunk!

Yours too! And thanks. Sometimes my "irony" reads like really a really bad Sesame Street episode...maybe too obvious. I just get ticked off. And when I do my friend comes to mind. The spunk I take/got/get from her. Anyone who can fight someone as long as she did in that apartment and took the ultimate beating that she did (death) deserves a little more of us on this side that can still fight. We might not win. It might be all Casey Anthony verdicts...but at least we can go down swinging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3