FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read here and other places that Dale Jr. worked as a cabinet installer at a place called MASCO.

Manta has a listing for a business called MASCO Cabinetry at 2901 Titan Row, Orlando:

http://www.manta.com/c/mr54ttk/masco-cabinetry-llc

This is very close to W. Sand Lake Road where someone up-thread where 1) either the Hummer was sited or 2) where the cell phone pinged. Also close to Rose Blvd. home of Dale Sr and the heavily searched Oakridge area in general.

Anyone know if this is the Masco Cabinetry where Dale worked? Also, didn't the phone ping from a tower near W. Sand Lake Road??

Have you ever read my initial post?

Well that's kind of hard to answer because I never sat around with people and discussed Dale..I knew him through Cowboys. He often did the contests where the guys take off their shirts, etc...he was definitely well known there and ran with a certain pack of guys. They were all, generally speaking, super buff and attractive. I'm kind of shocked seeing how skinny he is now.

If you will go back and read my original post on here, you will see that after spending one on one time with him, there's definitely something "off" if you will. He told me the story of how is second wife was murdered in a manner that was just bizarre and abnormal. Especially for having hung out one on one for maybe two or three times. And as a result of that I never returned his phone calls or anything again. Lucky for me, I moved back to Brevard because I graduated so I didn't run into him for awhile after that.

I'm reluctant to release much more information because I don't want to reveal my identity. But, let's just say my spine tingled and that my intuition screamed "run". So I did.

Thank you for posting! He said his second wife was murdered? Wasn't her death ruled an accidental overdose?

Yes, I knew him when I was in college. Does anyone know how I find the original thread I posted? I have two little ones and I had time to pop on here but not to search for something for very long!

Do you have a specific question??:fence:

Thank you and yes I do if you don't mind. Lot's of stuff being said about Dale on here and prob most of it from people who never met him. So I was wondering what your thoughts were on him as far as personality. Is he in your opinion a sociopath, is there potential for murder, ever seen a good side of him etc? Thanks again

I KNEW Dale back when I went to college in Orlando...I will have to figure out which thread I posted to and told my story.

Does someone have a specific question?

I have a specific question: What in your opinion happened to Michelle?

Also, thank you for for posting.

O/T

In case nobodynoz is reading this....

did your fax your list over to LE with the lil note that we needed those questions answered?
LOL, hehe...don't think I forgot just because it was in the infamous thread #12...

I have lost my smilies....not sure where they went, so just imagine that a smilie of your choice is inserted here.

Thank you and yes I do if you don't mind. Lot's of stuff being said about Dale on here and prob most of it from people who never met him. So I was wondering what your thoughts were on him as far as personality. Is he in your opinion a sociopath, is there potential for murder, ever seen a good side of him etc? Thanks again

I consider myself someone who, generally speaking, is able to read a person very well. I have never come across someone that gave me the heebeejeebees like Dale has. And I'm not saying this to sensationalize anything because of the current case...so when I read that a woman had gone missing and was somehow linked to someone named Dale, I immediately started searching and when I found out it was THAT Dale...my immediate thought was that he did it.

I don't know about sociopath being the word, but potential for murder? Absolutely. Maybe the better word is a little crazed.

No, I can't say that I've ever seen a good side of him...not in the way of, wow I think he's got some great qualities. BUT, my interactions with him were largely in a party atmosphere or at least after one.

I have a specific question: What in your opinion happened to Michelle?

Also, thank you for for posting.

In my opinion? I think Dale was involved somehow. I think she is absolutely beautiful, and not being able to have her absolutely enraged him. I don't think he meant to do it the day of the People's Court, but seeing it sent him over the edge. I would never dream of saying "your day is coming" to anyone.

And, there was zero and I mean zero sadness or remorse in how he told the death of his second wife. I wouldn't be surprised if he had an accomplice at all.

But, that's just my opinion.

Okay, baby is up ya'll. Be back on later tonight after bedtime.

Can someone help me with the street Michelle's parents live on? I would like to add to the map the route to the salon from home and to Dale's condo from the salon.

TIA

I consider myself someone who, generally speaking, is able to read a person very well. I have never come across someone that gave me the heebeejeebees like Dale has. And I'm not saying this to sensationalize anything because of the current case...so when I read that a woman had gone missing and was somehow linked to someone named Dale, I immediately started searching and when I found out it was THAT Dale...my immediate thought was that he did it.

I don't know about sociopath being the word, but potential for murder? Absolutely. Maybe the better word is a little crazed.

No, I can't say that I've ever seen a good side of him...not in the way of, wow I think he's got some great qualities. BUT, my interactions with him were largely in a party atmosphere or at least after one.

Thank you very much!! this really makes me wonder what Michelle ever saw in this guy and actually makes me wonder what kind of a person she was too.

Thank you very much!! this really makes me wonder what Michelle ever saw in this guy and actually makes me wonder what kind of a person she was too.

I agree. Wouldn't Dale have told her the same description and details of his 2nd wife's death??? Or even heard it through friends??? HUGE red flag right in front of her and she didn't suspect anything and run away from it???

Right, but one of the neighbors said something about the Hummer being in the driveway, which then in turn appeared bogus as though they were inserting themselves.

Here's what I wanna know... Was Dale seeing somebody that lived in or near the complex that Michelle's H3 was found? Also, that Kip guy that was Dale's friend back when he was in jail, Kip that did X with Dale's deceased wife Shannon, Kip that slept with Shannon and woke up next to a passed out Shannon so he took her into the shower area to revive her but she slipped & fell & cracked her head & we all know the reast - she died - well Kip has a relative that apparently lives in the area of where Michelle's cell was found and also in the same area as where a person walking their dog said a truck was parked for a lengthy amount of time near a lake & they thought it was unusual that time of night (not the same person walking their dog that spotted the Hummer the night before). So yeah, run on sentence but hmmm...

Just out of curiosity cuz I've been MIA with Strep and strep infected kids :frown: but how did this name come up? I have emailed the mod to be verified so I will finally be able to answer some questions. Until then I gotta sit still biting my tounge because I'm not sure what I can and can't say..

I think that Michelle was trying to run away from him...and I think he stopped her. I will not blame her for being his victim. He was a poor choice to start with...but everyone makes mistakes...they don't deserve to be murdered for it.

IMO, many very good people end up dating some not so good to very bad people. Often, you don't REALLY know who you are dating/friends with until your webs are already tangled with them. I believe many find themselves saying to themselves "if I knew then what I know now, I would never have dated them". I personally have found myself in that position and it can be very hard to untangle.
Think of Elizabeth Edwards, I do not believe that John Edward's terrible decisions reflected on they type of person she was. MOO.

Am I able to say anything without being verified??:confused:

If he told her it was an accidental overdose why would she suspect anything? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman