FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the other hand, if I can get my furry kid over there after work tomorrow, it might not be a bad idea to walk that lake area.

Also talked to my Dad about driving near that Lake Warren area and he didn't shoot that idea down of walking in that area, so that may be something that I can do this weekend in between work.

Is the family allowed to participate in official LE searches? I ask because in some of the posts on her FB page, they are discouraging people from going out on their own...and trying to find her. I mean, say, her brother and a few others go off on their own and find her car keys, wouldn't that be a defense attorney's dream...to deflect attention away from his client (currently, Dale who is represented by Mark NeJame and considered the prime suspect by police at this time)?

I have read a great deal of nasty things by commentors (after the article) on sites like WFTV...accusing the family of things, making fun of them, repeatedly commenting on Michelle's chest size. I hope these are just foolish cruel people with nothing left to do but be tacky about a mother not making it home for Christmas.

If any of them are related to DS or friends of the same, there are better tactics...JMO. If you want to defend Dale, you can do so without attacking Michelle nor her family...JMO...Dale's criminal record is what it is. It is true. He did all of those things. (I am speaking to some of the really sick comments I have seen after articles on MSM sites in Orlando...not speaking of this board or its members).

That is just wrong. I do believe that those tactics are similar to those of Jr. He brought up her plastic surgery on the PC. SMDH.

:waitasec: I didn't think I made a "funny" in my comment.

well maybe you didnt but i thought that maybe with your :crazy: smilie and saying the searches stopped after the last fund raiser except for the upcoming fundraiser that you were conveying that you had just remembered the next fundraiser for another search as you were writing and the :crazy: smilie was for a "blonde moment" type of thing which i giggled at........so sorry if i misunderstood your post........it is hard with being on the internet and not in person.

artzypantz

Is the family allowed to participate in official LE searches? I ask because in some of the posts on her FB page, they are discouraging people from going out on their own...and trying to find her. I mean, say, her brother and a few others go off on their own and find her car keys, wouldn't that be a defense attorney's dream...to deflect attention away from his client (currently, Dale who is represented by Mark NeJame and considered the prime suspect by police at this time)?

I have read a great deal of nasty things by commentors (after the article) on sites like WFTV...accusing the family of things, making fun of them, repeatedly commenting on Michelle's chest size. I hope these are just foolish cruel people with nothing left to do but be tacky about a mother not making it home for Christmas.

If any of them are related to DS or friends of the same, there are better tactics...JMO. If you want to defend Dale, you can do so without attacking Michelle nor her family...JMO...Dale's criminal record is what it is. It is true. He did all of those things. (I am speaking to some of the really sick comments I have seen after articles on MSM sites in Orlando...not speaking of this board or its members).

I've seen the nasty comments that you mention above. I don't think any of them even know DS II or Michelle. The same offenders show up on other articles making some pretty offensive comments. I'm surprised that they aren't removed, although I have seen some that have disappeared. It seems like some of them know each other from following/ commenting on the CA trial.

Me too...just like the fact that he spells their "thier" (which is actually a common mistake) - but it's such a coincidence that it's spelled the same way on his fb support page lol.

BBM

OT but I had to laugh when I read that. ^^ I posted twice before work this a.m. And when I came home this evening, I just about cringed when I saw that I did the same thing! :blushing: BUT, I did redeem myself in my second post when I used it again. :great: LOL

That is just wrong. I do believe that those tactics are similar to those of Jr. He brought up her plastic surgery on the PC. SMDH.

I've seen the nasty comments that you mention above. I don't think any of them even know DS II or Michelle. The same offenders show up on other articles making some pretty offensive comments. I'm surprised that they aren't removed, although I have seen some that have disappeared. It seems like some of them know each other from following/ commenting on the CA trial.

ITA. I almost joined just to say, "Michelle is a missing/endangered person. her kids miss and need her. They want her home. Their lives will be changed forever...especially if she does not come home alive."

I thought better of it. Because the comments are so vicious. It could just be the same nasty people from the CA trial...or the same nasty people over and over...I thought better of joining in because I didn't want to come away with scabies, rabies, or get stung by a bee...:furious:

well maybe you didnt but i thought that maybe with your :crazy: smilie and saying the searches stopped after the last fund raiser except for the upcoming fundraiser that you were conveying that you had just remembered the next fundraiser for another search as you were writing and the :crazy: smilie was for a "blonde moment" type of thing which i giggled at........so sorry if i misunderstood your post........it is hard with being on the internet and not in person.

artzypantz

That's just a little "crazy" smiley for searches stopped after fund raisers.

I force myself to avoid reading comments posted after news articles. So many of the comments are boneheaded at best and/or cruel, and so many of those commenting seem like Neanderthals. (But then, that's insulting to Neanderthals.) So very, very different from a site like this.

I just wrote an email and read it to my son, and darn it if I didn't spell "their" wrong, and when I should have used "their" I used "there". :crazy: as in "nut-so"!

I understand what your saying i've seen that here before, and i meant LE and family searches seperately......it seemed to me that LE was doing their searches (and had called the family to it at least once)......not saying the family was encouraged to search with or w/o LE.

I thought (maybe thought wrong) that the family was doing searches....i saw them on TV speaking at a search site and michelles mom saying she would search every where even dumpster after dumpster (not verbatum) for michelle so i took that and the fact they are having fundraisers for searches as the family is searching themselves for her.........

Artzypantz

That may have been the day that he set his profiles to private because of people sleuthing and contacting him, JMO.

That's cause one of his friends told him we were sleuthing him.

Going to that link, and then clicking on THIS one, takes us to a photo of DII in his hard plastic suit that I want to add, always makes me wonder if some part of his costumes were not used in the commission of this crime, but I'll get into that later I suppose...

For now, I just want to point out the observation that he is not only pointing a weapon, no doubt a toy, i realize this, BUT, look at the background...

I sure would like to know when and where that was taken...

I'm not sure how you would use a 501st storm trooper costume in a murder? They are quite stiff. You can't even pee without removing the thing. Seriously, you move somewhat like a tin man.
If you click on the link above and then click on the stormtrooper link in the body of text...it takes you to his 501st profile. Last profile update November 22, 2011. That is interesting to me as the mother of his children is missing, he is the prime suspect....yet he is thinking about his 501st profile. Just interesting. Priorities and all.

I don't think he updated. I think he just set it to private and really, who could blame him.

This is interesting. If you look at the very top right had side there's a purple line. That is where Nela Ave meets Orange Ave, But if you go straight across to Glenrose there is a dirt rd that runs by the rr tracks. Further down is a very large concrete pad, woods and then the lake. Someone could go virtually unnoticed driving down that dirt rd.

ScreenShot2011-12-16at45050PM.png

Can someone email this to LE? It does make sense to me.

I understand what your saying i've seen that here before, and i meant LE and family searches seperately......it seemed to me that LE was doing their searches (and had called the family to it at least once)......not saying the family was encouraged to search with or w/o LE.

I thought (maybe thought wrong) that the family was doing searches....i saw them on TV speaking at a search site and michelles mom saying she would search every where even dumpster after dumpster (not verbatum) for michelle so i took that and the fact they are having fundraisers for searches as the family is searching themselves for her.........

Artzypantz

From what I have read on Michelle's official FB, the fundraiser money is solely (I could be wrong on this) for a trust for the children. Especially, the twins. If Dale is charged with something in regards to Michelle's disappearance (whatever that may be) and she is either found (dead :( ) or is never found, than the twins would have lost both of their parents...and an enormous burden will be placed not only on Michelle's family but Dale's as well. I am pretty sure someone official like either her sister or someone else said that was what they were for...I am sure there are monies that go towards fliers and t-shirts, and I think that because Michelle worked at some of the venues volunteering their location (possibly not charging a fee) that is why where some of the events are being held where they are.

I do not know, however, how much the family has been searching. My thought process is the same as yours...but then, LE has not asked for/requested volunteers thus far, as I have seen. I don't know...but I scour all of the sites everyday like we all do for any nuggets, new or different...

Funny you mention this...I have sent a couple tweets to MN just for fun. I first sent him a link to Michelle's orlando sentinal page asking him to re-tweet it to help locate her...He did not! I then sent him a tweet last night which said, "Your a man of integrity, if at some point you feel Dale is guily, will you still represent him?"...Again, no re-tweet!

Oh My Gosh, Kimb!

I admire your spunk! Those tweets are tweets I would have loved to send, but was too hesitant...okay...scared.

I especially appreciate the question: "You're a man of integrity, if at some point you feel Dale is guilty, will you still represent him?"

I can think of a few other defense lawyers I would love to ask this question to!

(No offense to any defense lawyers on WS!)

Going to that link, and then clicking on THIS one, takes us to a photo of DII in his hard plastic suit that I want to add, always makes me wonder if some part of his costumes were not used in the commission of this crime, but I'll get into that later I suppose...

For now, I just want to point out the observation that he is not only pointing a weapon, no doubt a toy, i realize this, BUT, look at the background...

I sure would like to know when and where that was taken...

I want to restate that I am not judge jury and executioner, and we do not know who is responsible for M's disappearance. That doesn't stop one of us from pondering the multitude of possibilities... Asking questions sometimes helps to arrive at truths, and THIS is EVERYONE'S goal here... to find the truth and perhaps provide LE with our 'discoveries.'

Forgot to answer this in my last post. I believe that photo is of Endor and it was taken a long time ago.

In my lifetime, I learned a lot about "friends/acquaintances", of which, some burn the candle at both ends. They talk "poop" about you behind your back and then run to you to warn you of others. :crazy:

Wonder if Hon3ybee was confirmed yet. I really want to hear what they were going to post.

Looking at the wonderful map with all the points of interest, finds my first area of interest between the two red phones- Bay Lake and the ET looking lake... Why isn't anyone conducting a search there???? OOOO I soooo wish I lived in FL right about now... I just have this feeling something is there... or maybe even- someone...

I know until that area is searched, or the case is solve, I'm gonna be obsessing over it... I'm darn near ready to buy a ticket!

I just wanted to apologize to the map maker for not giving proper credit. I'm so sorry, but forgot which post I found it in. I'll have to try to do a better job (like the maker of this map) at collecting info! You did a beautiful job!! Please step forward and take your KUDOS! cuz I just can't find that darned post again:pullhair::anguish::banghead:

Hey Pias--I don't know if anyone answered the question you had about the location of the map. You can always find it in the first post of every thread. It's maintained by TexasLil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme