FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me anything about Bee Tree Swamp area near Otter Pond and Hell's Bay and a mini airstrip? Is this an inaccessible area? Private property? Public? It seems to be near a previous search area and contains bee, tree, and swamp (water). It is also easy access off the 528 with an exit going right to it. (Dalles Blvd exit).

My opinions only, no facts here:

If any of you are new to this case, or somehow missed this previous post, please review my timeline that is posted in thread #15, page 3, entry #69. If you have significant disagreements with this timeline, post them on Websleuths for me. I want to know if I need to update my timeline in any way. Thanks.

Mr. Noatak, someone earlier in this thread suggested your adding that Michelle was to have dinner with her current boyfriend before work. Unfortunately, I don't think any of us has heard a time they were supposed to meet for dinner.

BBM

When LE went to DS2's condo the evening of MP's disappearance, they probably were invited in and took a quick look around. That (or the Hummer--dogs?) gave them enough to get a search warrant. That search probably gave them enough to search DS2's residence.

LE may have named him a POI the night of the 17th based on what they saw that evening and they didn't want him around the family & friends giving false, confusing information or stealing evidence.

BBM
That's why I would have like to hear more from DaleS2....
The old saying about the more they talk...

Ps not stealing evidence but getting caught stealing evidence

Can anyone tell me anything about Bee Tree Swamp area near Otter Pond and Hell's Bay and a mini airstrip? Is this an inaccessible area? Private property? Public? It seems to be near a previous search area and contains bee, tree, and swamp (water). It is also easy access off the 528 with an exit going right to it. (Dalles Blvd exit).

Here is a little bit about the area along with a few pictures. It does seem to be along DSjr's route to work and from the pictures it is accessible. I do hope they searched this area well.

http://www.chinci.com/travel/pax/q/...icello|FL|SWMP|28.3288976|-81.0761747|Florida

Oh dear I hope that link will work. I haven't tried adding one from the iPad before. :waitasec:

Dale Jr. works for MASCO, installing cabinetry. Their address is 2900 Titan Row. Attached is a map showing the location in proximity to other pertinent locations.

Wow thanks for the map... I never looked up where his work was....

All in this zone again ...close to parents home...

OK,,,, didnt someone post seeing her Hummer at orange blossom and sand lake that afternoon...if you travelled west on sand lake then up to the Walden Condo area would you go pass his place of employment???:waitasec:

550 North Econlockhatchee Trail, FL

I came across this area and see that a possible sighting occurred near to each side of it. I didn't realize there were possible sightings in this area until I located this spot and compared it to Texaslil's map.

I have also seen 'Econlockhatchee Trail' in some articles, which I found to be another interesting coincidence.

And I keep finding more.

It is not far from CurryFord, GoldenRod, and East Colonial Hwy. I never put ANY of these locations in a search. The address above was based purely off a photo I found online today.

The map by Texaslil doesn't say when or of what/who the sightings were, except 3-4pm and 4:30-5:15. I am guessing that since the possible sightings are still on the map, we are considering possibilities in that area as well?

Anybody know anything about the wooded/lake areas here? Or a possible association to the area for either family? i.e. friend of either family, relative, roofing job, watches ball games there, etc?

While Dale unquestionably has range/anger issues...I think there is also an extent to which he is a sociopath. To be involved in all of these horrible scenarios that you described takes more than just an inability to control your emotions. Clearly, there is an element to him that is not normal. Someone on here mentioned that Dale was the leader of the gang that targeted a specific young man. This takes some kind of pre-meditative action. I think in his head, unspoken, he likely had thoughts of hurting/killing Michelle for some time. I truly believe he had probably considered how he would do it and what he would do thereafter, but not when or even if he would actually do it...The PC show through him over the edge and he harmed her. And then, carried out what he had already pre-meditated. JMO. But, I think it's really plausible.

BBM
Thank you Einyroo for making this point, as I've thought this all along. DS's past behavior is exhibiting signs of sociopathic behavior. Possibly a bit of psychopathic behavior mixed in. The only realistic behavior one can expect of DS is to base his current and future behavior on his past behavior.

IMO DS is capable of pre-meditating disappearing MP, and on the same afternoon as the airing of PC. Sociopaths don't care! It would seem funny & cute to a sociopath.

I have been wondering if DS has exhibited any paranoid behavior in his past. For example...always thinking someone was out to con him or manipulate him. i.e. women in particular

IMO DS's father is an idiot. How's that saying go about the apple not falling far from the tree? I would like to hear more of DS Sr's impulsive remarks to the media. He sure doesn't think before he speaks.

EVERYONE PLEASE CHECK OUT THIS LINK

Sorry for yelling, but DS2 made a film in an area that looks "natural" to me and might be a good place to hide evidence. Please check it out and see if you recognize it. If you know the location please let someone know.

It looks like a thousand places here in FL. I think if we google some of the camara men in the credits, you may find where it was filmed. I did see a thanks to a family and it could be that they let them film there. At first glance, it looks like Silver Springs, but thoes trees and swamps are every where.:crazy:

Sorry for yelling, but DS2 made a film in an area that looks "natural" to me and might be a good place to hide evidence. Please check it out and see if you recognize it. If you know the location please let someone know.

Yes! Looks like Dale is pretty familiar with wooded areas. Wonder if this was local or somewhere he took a trip to be a part of movie. It's pretty creepy when you watch the movie and think where would a demented person hide evidence. If he had plotted harming Michelle in his mind, he could easily have taken her to an area that he knew inside and out that few people would look.

I still believe Michelle's phone was used as a decoy to throw LE off the trail. I wonder where her phone was pinging between 3:18 and 4:00. I would suspect the phone was powered off during this time to prevent tracking or given to an accomplice to run a diversion. Or If Dale temporarily hid Michelle, the phone could have been used for a while to throw off trail.

He says Michelle stayed for 10 mins or so. That she arrived at 4:00. So he is trying to erase 42 minutes. If she REALLY arrive at 3:18 that would have her leaving at 3:28. Instead Dale has her leaving at 4:10 (4:00pm arrival plus 10 min). This missing 42 minutes probably has him doing what he needs to hide evidence.

While the video was nothing new, I too was thinking about how he would know this area, wherever it is, pretty well, like you guys, and I am thinking even in the twilight hours he might have known it well enough. I read that they made the movie for under $7,000 (said by user name Makazie in comments area http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=jw_VPREHnpY 1 year ago). Still sifting through for possible location info., but I am hoping if L stops by, she might see the post and be able to tell us where MakazieOne was filmed as perhaps m or d had mentioned it. The cave was just a movie set.

http://ca.myspace.com/makazieone/photos/12954198#{"ImageId":12954146}
This is where some of the movie was filmed (cave shots) Perhaps someone recognizes something from these photos in someones yard. Showing people and houses.

I found out real quick that it’s not so easy to search for and get permission to film without insurance or money to pay rent the places out. For our opening battle scene we needed something very specific and didn’t find the battlefield until we were two weeks away from the first day of shooting. Kinda nerve racking when you have 40+ people scheduled to show up for two days and you don’t know where they’re going to be until the last minute.

http://starwarsblog.starwars.com/index.php/2010/08/20/fan-movie-winner-profile-makazie-one/

OMG this was shot in Oviedo, FL, where the salon is located and 15 miles from Geneva, FL.

I found some people talking about it on a FB acct.

Check out the photos for behind the scenes on there too

I am new to the Orlando area, but I know someone from Oviedo, I will ask if she heard of this and maybe where done.

A few of the pics, it looks like it could be a park area, like #15 , 21, 23, and #58 ...

Anyone get the tags?

AlwaysWright posted it in an earlier thread it was 100 ATE...

December4822.jpg

Sorry for blowing the margins. Does anyone know how I can resize? TIA

the tag is awful dusty,is that recent or was it like that prior to Michelle missing??
I trust someone has turned this info over to LE?? just in case, KWIM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required