FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the tag is awful dusty,is that recent or was it like that prior to Michelle missing??
I trust someone has turned this info over to LE?? just in case, KWIM?

I think AlwaysWright took it on Dec. 4th?

SURELY LE has looked into this vehicle. I recall it being mentioned a while back, but don't recall any other mention of it....I wonder if , darn who was it?? That knows MP , or was it DS?? Can shed any light on it.

that dusty plate catches my eye....imo indicates the vehicle may travel some back, unpaved roads???

Hey everybody - I removed the posts talking about the gold impala. The info needs to be linked up before it can be posted here - and it has to come from either LE or MSM - not some blogger.

Also, there was no link for the picture of the car. All pictures have to be linked because of copyright laws, unless it is an individual poster's private photo.

If anyone has this info, let me know and I can restore the posts.

Thanks,

Salem

EVERYONE PLEASE CHECK OUT THIS LINK

Sorry for yelling, but DS2 made a film in an area that looks "natural" to me and might be a good place to hide evidence. Please check it out and see if you recognize it. If you know the location please let someone know.

GrammaMaybe I think you are right. I followed your link on to Makazie One's You Tube and found this longer video that gives you a better look at the back ground area.

http://youtu.be/m0j8BBp7vKI

It really does look like a Florida swampy area. I see pine, palmetto, cypress and spanish moss in the trees. Unfortunately, there are MANY areas just like this around central Florida. Some of them can be found between DSjr's house and Titusville where he went to work the day after MP went missing. Good find!

While the video was nothing new, I too was thinking about how he would know this area, wherever it is, pretty well, like you guys, and I am thinking even in the twilight hours he might have known it well enough. I read that they made the movie for under $7,000 (said by user name Makazie in comments area http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=jw_VPREHnpY 1 year ago). Still sifting through for possible location info., but I am hoping if L stops by, she might see the post and be able to tell us where MakazieOne was filmed as perhaps m or d had mentioned it. The cave was just a movie set.

http://ca.myspace.com/makazieone/photos/12954198#{"ImageId":12954146}
This is where some of the movie was filmed (cave shots) Perhaps someone recognizes something from these photos in someones yard. Showing people and houses.

BBM

I've also been thinking it would be likely that DS2 would place evidence in a place with which he were familiar. At the end of the film in the "special thanks" list the first mention is "Stewart Family". I'm wondering if a family member let them use a property of theirs.

Hey everybody - I removed the posts talking about the gold impala. The info needs to be linked up before it can be posted here - and it has to come from either LE or MSM - not some blogger.

Also, there was no link for the picture of the car. All pictures have to be linked because of copyright laws, unless it is an individual poster's private photo.

Thanks,

Salem

BBM

Salem, the info was on the surveillance video that was shown only once and then removed from circulation.

GrammaMaybe I think you are right. I followed your link on to Makazie One's You Tube and found this longer video that gives you a better look at the back ground area.

http://youtu.be/m0j8BBp7vKI

It really does look like a Florida swampy area. I see pine, palmetto, cypress and spanish moss in the trees. Unfortunately, there are MANY areas just like this around central Florida. Some of them can be found between DSjr's house and Titusville where he went to work the day after MP went missing. Good find!

It is a great find, Omachka, but Pias found it. And Sparky recognizes it as a location in Ovieda.

It is a great find, Omachka, but Pias found it. And Sparky recognizes it as a location in Ovieda.

Actually I didn't find it either. The film was brought up long ago in a thread I was reviewing quite a while back, so I am not even really sure where I found it, but I can say with certainty, that it was another sleuther here or elsewhere that actually found it early on in the investigation.

I asked someone in a private message about it but received little or no response so I finally decided to post about it. I figured it had already been picked apart and sorted out, so I thought I was going to touch on previously 'treaded territory' when I asked about it so I had put it off till now since it kept nagging at me about where it could have been filmed because it would be an area he would be familiar with and with his second love being SW, his first being himself, and some comments he made as jediscout2871, it seemed logical that he might bring all of his worlds together.

With all of this in mind, I am still interested in how Luthern Academy, or close proximity, may fit into this picture. So if anyone has info on how that area may fit into this, please let me know. You can private message me if you prefer. Perhaps there is something just across the street that is related, or??? I am not from the area and need input from you who are or have information about that area that possibly relates to this case. TIA

Perhaps it will be a pivotal area in this case as in locating information on a route traveled? Right now, I don't know how, or even IF Luthern Academy relates. Just trying to dot some I's and cross some T's

As a side note, I found indicators that jr may have been in 2 other movies as well, but one of them is not online as I tried for hours to find a copy I could watch, so I am not prepared to share info yet. I still have not tried to locate the 3rd one online. I will do that today and if I can find it AND he is in it, I will share them both.

If anyone has a IMDb account, please contact me as one of the movies in question may be available for viewing there. It was taken down by YouTube, possibly for its violent nature, but the reason is never stated (that I could find), so that is MOO. We know it was not removed for copyright because everything is original, so it was removed for some other reason...

*UPDATE* I WILL add that jr appears to use Dale Smith VIII on occasion... also, I am unable to bring up a copy of either of the other movies... not even too sure if they are actually on IMDb, but they are listed there so I can access pages to them there, just not the videos themselves.

I apologize as I did not realize that if you post information about a vehicle in which you have mentioned in a prior post that you had to send a link to it on every single post.

December4822.jpg

Above is a picture in which I took on the 4th of December. It shows a Gold Impala in DS Jr's driveway. The tag on this vehicle is from Massachusetts numbers 100 AYE. It was noticed in a prior post that the trunk was damaged. You can see this if you zoom in....

Sorry about that being so big I dont know how to make it small..... I just copy the link for the pic and it comes out that big.....

I apologize as I did not realize that if you post information about a vehicle in which you have mentioned in a prior post that you had to send a link to it on every single post.

December4822.jpg

Above is a picture in which I took on the 4th of December. It shows a Gold Impala in DS Jr's driveway. The tag on this vehicle is from Massachusetts numbers 100 AYE. It was noticed in a prior post that the trunk was damaged. You can see this if you zoom in....

You might want to send this to Orlando Sherrif's Office.....

Can anyone tell me anything about Bee Tree Swamp area near Otter Pond and Hell's Bay and a mini airstrip? Is this an inaccessible area? Private property? Public? It seems to be near a previous search area and contains bee, tree, and swamp (water). It is also easy access off the 528 with an exit going right to it. (Dalles Blvd exit).

Bee Tree Swamp is located in Osceola Co., close to Nova Rd (rt532) it is a bit of a drive from Goldenrod and Lee Vista.*

Mr. Noatak, someone earlier in this thread suggested your adding that Michelle was to have dinner with her current boyfriend before work. Unfortunately, I don't think any of us has heard a time they were supposed to meet for dinner.

I thought it was stated early on that she was supposed to meet the boyfriend around 7:00 for dinner. I think it was discussed quite a bit in the first thread. I don't know who made that statement, maybe the brother, the boyfriend or her mom, but I recall that time mentioned.

I just keep coming back to Dale Sr.'s vacant property on Mission as a viable location for finding MP... the area seems to be desolate and is likely familiar to both DS Jr. & Sr. This is just my personal hunch... anyone know if that property has been searched...?

These links show the area I am talking about...(if I did it correctly)...if someone could post the actual photos rather then the links, maybe we could discuss more easily. TIA, ( Sorry, I am NOT good at getting photos to post, yet....)

Google Maps

and

http://paarcgis2.ocpafl.org/ObliqueView_SQL/default.aspx?pid=292229000000174

Thoughts?

I thought it was stated early on that she was supposed to meet the boyfriend around 7:00 for dinner. I think it was discussed quite a bit in the first thread. I don't know who made that statement, maybe the brother, the boyfriend or her mom, but I recall that time mentioned.

IIRC she was supposed to be at work at 7pm and was supposed to meet the boyfriend for dinner at some point before going to work...I don't think we have a firm time that the dinner with the bf was supposed to happen.

Thanks,

Salem
.The picture was taken by one of our very own I believe. Dang it can't think which local it was. Help!

Thanks everybody. I put the picture back :) But the blog is still off limits. I think that is going to work out just fine though as it does not seem to be disrupting the discussion (Yea! for that :)).

Thanks AlwaysWright. I admit to be a bit behind on what is happening in this case because of the holidays. But I will catch up soon.

Happy New Year!

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members