FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could very well be Geneva where the film is made as there are many small lakes like that dotted throughout this area. I wonder if these pics could show the area and the red star marks the small lake shown? There are also several very large wildlife preserves in Geneva that have landscapes similiar to the vid as well but, I would think that by thanking the family there's a strong possibility that points to their property being used in the filming.

picture.php

picture.php

Geneva sounds logical. We used to go dirt bike riding there and hit many trails that went back in the woods.

I have a link to a photo shoot that was done while filming Makazie One. Lots of wide angle shoots. The pictures are dated as shared on 8-17-09. Can I share this link?

I also have pictures of the cave set being built in a residential back yard.

As a side note, I found indicators that jr may have been in 2 other movies as well, but one of them is not online as I tried for hours to find a copy I could watch, so I am not prepared to share info yet. I still have not tried to locate the 3rd one online. I will do that today and if I can find it AND he is in it, I will share them both.

If anyone has a IMDb account, please contact me as one of the movies in question may be available for viewing there. It was taken down by YouTube, possibly for its violent nature, but the reason is never stated (that I could find), so that is MOO. We know it was not removed for copyright because everything is original, so it was removed for some other reason...

*UPDATE* I WILL add that jr appears to use Dale Smith VIII on occasion... also, I am unable to bring up a copy of either of the other movies... not even too sure if they are actually on IMDb, but they are listed there so I can access pages to them there, just not the videos themselves.

BBM - I saw this as well today, but I could only view the jacket of the "thriller" in which he was the "surgeon". Yuck!

As a side note, I found indicators that jr may have been in 2 other movies as well, but one of them is not online as I tried for hours to find a copy I could watch, so I am not prepared to share info yet. I still have not tried to locate the 3rd one online. I will do that today and if I can find it AND he is in it, I will share them both.

If anyone has a IMDb account, please contact me as one of the movies in question may be available for viewing there. It was taken down by YouTube, possibly for its violent nature, but the reason is never stated (that I could find), so that is MOO. We know it was not removed for copyright because everything is original, so it was removed for some other reason...

*UPDATE* I WILL add that jr appears to use Dale Smith VIII on occasion... also, I am unable to bring up a copy of either of the other movies... not even too sure if they are actually on IMDb, but they are listed there so I can access pages to them there, just not the videos themselves.

You can also view this makazie one film at Makazie One - Star Wars Fan Film on Vimeo which does have two others that clutch has directed. The most recent uploaded 1 month ago and is cp30 which is about the upcoming bash at celebration..... for the 501st.

Respectfully snipped
on imdb, people with the same name, related to one another or not, are assigned roman numerals after their names to identify them as separate people on imdb. So, the Dale Smith that is listed as Dale Smith VIII didn't actually list himself on the movie credits or imdb information with the "VIII" designation, that came because there are at least seven other Dale Smith's listed in imdb. You can confirm this by clicking the name of one of the movies he's listed as being in, as on the cast list he is only listed as "Dale Smith," with no VIII.

If his official imdb name was Dale Smith VIII, then on the movie cast list there would be a notation saying, "credited as Dale Smith," to indicate that the VIII is part of his name but not used in that movie, but it doesn't say that for him. This happens when someone gets married/divorced, etc., like it might say Meredith Baxter, credited as Meredith Baxter-Birney.

Hope that makes sense and is helpful information.

Respectfully snipped
on imdb, people with the same name, related to one another or not, are assigned roman numerals after their names to identify them as separate people on imdb. So, the Dale Smith that is listed as Dale Smith VIII didn't actually list himself on the movie credits or imdb information with the "VIII" designation, that came because there are at least seven other Dale Smith's listed in imdb. You can confirm this by clicking the name of one of the movies he's listed as being in, as on the cast list he is only listed as "Dale Smith," with no VIII.

If his official imdb name was Dale Smith VIII, then on the movie cast list there would be a notation saying, "credited as Dale Smith," to indicate that the VIII is part of his name but not used in that movie, but it doesn't say that for him. This happens when someone gets married/divorced, etc., like it might say Meredith Baxter, credited as Meredith Baxter-Birney.

Hope that makes sense and is helpful information.

Thank you kindly for clearing that up!

somebody else wanna go to google maps, type in Guy Ct. Geneva Fl....and look around there on the aerial view?? north of , between Osceola and Bee Ln

What is anyone else thinking?

( hmmmm........do they need to look closer to 'home'???)

I so hate to be the one to say this, but I think somebody needs to, so here goes.

M wouldn't be the first thing hidden in plain sight in this case...

I know not one of us would like to believe she could be there... I would hate to think that it would be part of his strategy... putting her in the last place anyone would think to look...

The only good that could possibly come of her being there, is having found her and bringing those who are responsible to justice.

Where are you M??

Pias it makes sense to me...but then I am a outta the box gal...'plain sight' so to speak?? yeah more or less I could see it. Why not?? Get rid of her the day you are made a fool of on TV, 'nice' slap in the face huh. What better slap in the face TOO than to also hide her 'near' her home & the ones who love her?
Not that my opinion means much, but the more I think about it, kinda works doesn't it?
Maybe LE needs to change the direction of their searching. Where the phone and car were found , and where DS and family live...all distraction perhaps?? JMO...what could it hurt at this pint to go there?

ahh thanks 4BB for posting that shot !!...that's not something I have mastered doing yet.

Y'all take a look at that or google map it to get close in...
are there any areas that particularly catch anyones attention??
I am gonna look at it some more too

somebody else wanna go to google maps, type in Guy Ct. Geneva Fl....and look around there on the aerial view?? north of , between Osceola and Bee Ln

What is anyone else thinking?

( hmmmm........do they need to look closer to 'home'???)

I looked at the Yvonne & Jeff's house yesterday. It sure looks to me like that is where the movie was filmed--(as if I could tell from California!) especially since the "Special thanks" screen thanked 'the Stewart Family" first.

BUT, If DS2 intended to leave evidence there, he probably wouldn't have pointed everyone toward Waterford. (My hunch is that was to place Michelle in her new bf's neighborhood.)

Lake Ellenor was searched because a neighbor saw DS1 take off with his boat on 11/18 and he (and his boat?) were seen near the lake. If DS1 circled the lake and cut over to 441, he could stay on Orange Blossom Trail for 20 miles and launch into Lake Tohopekeliga and sail into the middle and do whatever he wanted without any one seeing him. Remember, no search warrants had been served until that evening and that one for the condo. Was the neighbor sure it was DS1? Or was she just used to seeing him with the boat and when the boat left she assumed it was him?

Seems like there seem to be more and more questions.

I so hate to be the one to say this, but I think somebody needs to, so here goes.

M wouldn't be the first thing hidden in plain sight in this case...

I know not one of us would like to believe she could be there... I would hate to think that it would be part of his strategy... putting her in the last place anyone would think to look...

The only good that could possibly come of her being there, is having found her and bringing those who are responsible to justice.

Where are you M??

As we dive deeper into Dale's world and see his fascination with storm troopers and death/destruction, etc I am more convinced this was part of a premeditated plan orchestrated by Dale. *I believe he had more than just an idea.

1. Embarrass Michelle on National tv
2. Dispose of her on the day the show airs - kind of like catch me if you can
3. Hide the body and evidence where no one will think to look.
4. People will suspect me but with no body, no evidence of a crime I remain a suspect. A free man
5. My family will protect me and stonewall those who get in the way

We need to think like him. Go deeper into his world. I think the clues are here. We are getting closer, I can feel it!

Where have all the Dale defenders gone?

I looked at the Yvonne & Jeff's house yesterday. It sure looks to me like that is where the movie was filmed--(as if I could tell from California!) especially since the "Special thanks" screen thanked 'the Stewart Family" first.

BUT, If DS2 intended to leave evidence there, he probably wouldn't have pointed everyone toward Waterford. (My hunch is that was to place Michelle in her new bf's neighborhood.)

Lake Ellenor was searched because a neighbor saw DS1 take off with his boat on 11/18 and he (and his boat?) were seen near the lake. If DS1 circled the lake and cut over to 441, he could stay on Orange Blossom Trail for 20 miles and launch into Lake Tohopekeliga and sail into the middle and do whatever he wanted without any one seeing him. Remember, no search warrants had been served until that evening and that one for the condo. Was the neighbor sure it was DS1? Or was she just used to seeing him with the boat and when the boat left she assumed it was him?

Seems like there seem to be more and more questions.

I am sure if LE sees anything that strikes a chord with them and their cell phone data, they may find direction.

I think the statement you made above (that I bolded) would fit right into the hidden in plain sight theory.

While I believe we learned that the ping did not match the waterford area at the time the text was sent, I also think that isn't something that should be considered for various reasons such as more than one person could have been involved, which in turn means more than one vehicle could have been involved, which in turn means m coulda been being taken one direction while her phone was being taken another.

Another factor is that often lies are laced with truths. Perhaps the truth was indeed m was traveling through waterford (as a victim) while her phone was traveling somewhere else. Perhaps whomever had the phone was instructed to type in waterford if anyone called.

Perhaps, and your gonna love this one... well... okay, this might get pulled but i'm gonna throw it out there. Perhaps, since d and his gang are into 'dress up,' (I see you rolling your eyes)... maybe this was planned. Maybe he had a female at his house when m arrived. Maybe whatever happened, happened... I have my theories on this too) but MAYBE the 'other woman' either looked sorta like m OR she put on a wig and maybe SHE drove the hummer to where it was found. Maybe she was dressed to LOOK like m in case anyone seen her driving by them (even though the sticker was missing by then). I mean, you can't be too careful, right? Maybe if LE HAS looked at street cams, perhaps they question whether or not it looks like m driving.

I guess IF someone planned something like this they could think to themselves that it is SAFE to say waterford (the truth) because when LE looks at the phone records they wont believe it anyway and they will look in another direction. Perhaps he was trying to outsmart the fox... Maybe it was a little military training in diversionary tactics... another approach that seems to be a common thread in this case, IMO.

For example, IMO, the Dsr boat sighting was just that. A diversionary tactic. In fact, it is possible that there have been many.

This is all MOO. MOO. MOO. MOO. MOO. MOO.

As we dive deeper into Dale's world and see his fascination with storm troopers and death/destruction, etc I am more convinced this was part of a premeditated plan orchestrated by Dale. *I believe he had more than just an idea.

1. Embarrass Michelle on National tv
2. Dispose of her on the day the show airs - kind of like catch me if you can
3. Hide the body and evidence where no one will think to look.
4. People will suspect me but with no body, no evidence of a crime I remain a suspect. A free man
5. My family will protect me and stonewall those who get in the way

We need to think like him. Go deeper into his world. I think the clues are here. We are getting closer, I can feel it!

Where have all the Dale defenders gone?

BBM
I don't think we can "think like him." Delusional ain't all that easy to come by!

I had thought "Nah, he wouldn't," but after reading your post, I agree, the Stewart property needs to be searched.

I've spent hours looking at the Google maps checking for boat ramps, heavy forest near a road w/water beyond, swamps, cell towers (don't ask), easily accessible dense vegetation easily reached without using a toll road, parking lots with trees and other things I'm ashamed to have considered. I've come to the following conclusions:

1. The Stewart property should be searched for JazzMaster's reasons.
2. Bay Lake is very accessible and should be searched.
3. Lake Tohopekeliga in Kissimmee should be searched.

On another note:
I'm having difficulty figuring out how to deal with knowing "that which must not be known" and am wondering what the rules are about this. Information presented by MSM was snatched by LE and IMHO(H=humble) obfuscation provided as cover. Now when erroneous info is presented in this forum what is one to do? Ignore it and let all the good minds who are here stray into the hinterlands of superfluous conjecture? Gently suggest that the poster is in error and present fantastic reasons <Mod Snip>
Input requested.

hmmm that puts a new spin on things looking at an aerial map...
Guy Rd...or Guy COURT???? Possibly a rented not owned?

very interesting

It's Guy Court and the family does own property there. I live less than a mile from there. The pics posted above are from the aerial views. If you have any questions I can try to answer them.

Not a thing wrong with outta the box thinking...what ever it takes I think.

PIAS- I love this that you said in above post=
"Another factor is that often lies are laced with truths"

that is something I have always thought in general...in lies, lies truth.
How can that theory be applies to this case?

Hmm in 'plain sight ' is really bothering me tonight...maybe it is residual from the Aliahna Lemmon case result, and learning she too, was in 'plain sight'.

Hmm look how close the Seminole County Landfill -located at 1930 E. Osceola Road in Geneva..is to the Guy Ct property (sorry I can figure out a screen shot of a map:(

At any rate, there is definitely property near where Michelle lives that could have been utilized, imho

It's Guy Court and the family does own property there. I live less than a mile from there. The pics posted above are from the aerial views. If you have any questions I can try to answer them.
well,okay- in reference to this movie making business- you hear of any going on over that way in the last ( help someone) maybe 5 years??
Any place where a small independent film maker may have dome some out door scenes? The stuff they were talking about up thread...

Do you know off hand if much of the property along Guy, north on Osceola and over on Bee is unfenced/ungated and possibly accessible by vehicle? If you have seen those roads in person, it gives a different perspective than maps...and a more current status.

OH, was any construction, say, like ditch digging going on over that way when MP went missing?

Thank you.

My opinions only, no facts here:

If this helps- my timeline (previously posted) does not disallow the possibility that Michelle was grabbed just as she was leaving daycare. Does anyone here have any information that Michelle herself was factually seen when the Hummer entered the ex-boyfriend's neighborhood to drop off the kids? I have heard some vague rumors that someone waved at her by the gate, or something like that. Do we have anything more definite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexisboyd